+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Live and let die - A Mafia and DnD crossover

Default Re: Live and let die - A Mafia and DnD crossover

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    I mean, I'm not really sure if she killed or not, hence my hesitation. There is a little suspicion sure, but not enough for me to want to lynch her. I really thought for sure that the killer was Queen, and now I'm just stumped :/
    Iwould like to point out that earlier today Nami used the same "new player that doesn't understand what's going on" shtick to lie about not performing a night action.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 she/her 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Monet, if I may ask, how do you think you managed to open that box yesterday with such low Athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xasy View Post
    Iwould like to point out that earlier today Nami used the same "new player that doesn't understand what's going on" shtick to lie about not performing a night action.
    Well, I did want to hide the fact that I had a failed theft attempt.

I have five craft, and Buggy interpreted me trying to pick up the box as me trying to pick the box

Ohhh, you are a crafty one, I see

THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullJoke View Post
    Monet, if I may ask, how do you think you managed to open that box yesterday with such low Athletics?
    Athletics is what you use to find boxes and open them? Is this why I didn't find any loot? *confused*

And I deliberate made reference to "forcing the box open" to make it sound like I suspected it would use athletics, when I actually expected it to use craft.

I didn't want anyone to know I was potentially vulnerable at night

Unless "Theft" is Stealth against Craft, Nami's story is dependent on her losing a roll of her high Stealth against a much weaker stat of Monets. Which seems... unlikely.

To give further evidence of my low athletics and high craft, look back at how quickly I went for the opportunity to obtain the ivy today,

As far as I was concerned, if I didn't obtain it I was dead by tomorrow morning.

Yes, I assumed from your actions on Day 1 that you had high Craft, and today only confirmed that for me.

What else does Craft do besides crafting? O.o

Though, I must ask, did you somehow know beforehand that the crafted ivy would increase your Athletics?

It makes sense to me that you would have assumed a failure on the end-of-day Athletics check that comes with this room... but honestly I was surprised to see that the ivy provided a flat score boost, instead of just some benefit on this room's check.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Question for Snowy-girl​, to clarify.

I just suspected it would help with the rooms check due to mentioning the ivy was "velcro-like"

I was more concerned about the room check than my athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    What else does Craft do besides crafting? O.o
    I've been assuming that the Craft score is a measure of your intelligence or intuition when it comes to intricate things, tinker-y things.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Xasy View Post
    I just suspected it would help with the rooms check due to mentioning the ivy was "velcro-like"

I was more concerned about the room check than my athletics.
    Makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    I've been assuming that the Craft score is a measure of your intelligence or intuition when it comes to intricate things, tinker-y things.
    Oh! Yeah my Craft is a bit high, but I guess Monet's is higher than mine. I wanted to get the ivy to craft something to help us get quicker out of the room.

Earlier I mentioned how many times I've incriminated myself today and I said I wasn't acting out of self-preservation, and it's true that I was not during the events in question.

But I have and will continue to act in self-preservation, so long as it does not compromise the group as a whole.

Unless "Theft" is Stealth against Craft, Nami's story is dependent on her losing a roll of her high Stealth against a much weaker stat of Monets. Which seems... unlikely.
    Unless anyone has more compelling reasoning or evidence, I have my prime suspect.

Additionally, her lack of commitment to lynching beyond Queen, despite all evidence pointing to her or Monet, feels like an attempt to lay low and not rock the boat.

Vote Lynch: Nami

And still I repeat it again, I think if we have to lynch anyone, it be Queen. We do know for sure they tried to kill, and I'm sure he might come after me... since I revealed that I have low athletics, and I rather not die x.x

Then I propose to use our night actions on people we suspect during the night to figure out the real killer.

Questions for everyone but Batman:

What is the likelihood that Bat-boy lied about his report on Hannyabal? Do you think it's possible that he did the kill last night?

I would suggest reviewing the posts today before you give your answer.

Additionally, her lack of commitment to lynching beyond Queen, despite all evidence pointing to her or Monet, feels like an attempt to lay low and not rock the boat.
    I mean, I rather play it safe and get someone that is actually guilty of attempted murder. I really can't figure out who the killer is, I really thought it be Queen. But now I'm just lost. That's all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information