+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 268

Thread: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

  1. #101
    OKAMA WAY Kirbycide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Blooming in the Depths of Hell

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    ~~~~~~

    "So... umm..."

    The voice of Kirby stirred you from your deep slumber. As you drowsily opened your eyes, you saw the pink thing standing in the sand, its eyes cast downward in embarrassment.

    "This is hard to admit," it said, tapping together the tips of its hands, if you could call them that. "Before yesterday, it'd been a really long time since I'd had anything good to eat. The experience was just so exhilarating that I found it hard to get any sleep last night. And... well..."

    The pink balloon turns away in shame, then blurts it out.

    "I swallowed No swords style best style last night."

    It then squished its body flat against the sand, as if trying to sink into the very earth. Looking around, you saw that there were only six of you left.

    "I didn't mean to. I swear! But... I just felt this strange... compulsion."

    Suddenly, its body bounced back into shape and with a hop it began to float around in the relaxing breeze blowing in from the gorgeous sunrise over the far, clear waters still lapping at your feet.

    "Oh, well. What's done is done, right? And it's fine anyway, because they're surely going to Heaven. Well, time to get started on a brand new day! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it..."

    ~~~~~~

    No swords style best style is dead. They were a Vanilla Townie.

    DAY TWO - BEGIN

    Six players are alive. Each player gets one vote. Four votes are required to achieve a majority.

    48 hours remain.

  2. #102

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Poor No Swords... at least he wasn't one of the two roles that were voted randomly on two people. That's a good sign.

    Guess I should reveal my role, it's nothing special, but I'm a vanilla townie as well. To prove I am, I talked about in one of my very first posts how I was killed by a vanilla ice cream truck:

    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    *still in shock that I died* Hello all! I'm still trying not to think how I died... I got run over by a vanilla ice cream truck... it was very tragic. The dude was drinking alcohol and eating ice cream out of all things!
    I did this on purpose. Still it was a tragic way to die.

  3. #103

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    W-WHA THIS THING IS EATING US!!!!! DON'T DO THAT! *throws a fistful of sand vaguely in the direction of Kirby

    ~~~~~~

    Omg I was a bit suspicious of no swords too... I guess I was wrong! Did anyone get any information over the night? What's our next move?

  4. #104

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzie View Post
    W-WHA THIS THING IS EATING US!!!!! DON'T DO THAT! *throws a fistful of sand vaguely in the direction of Kirby
    It's quite scary, didn't except us to die all over again.. I rather get hit by the vanilla ice cream truck then get eaten like that x.x

    Omg I was a bit suspicious of no swords too... I guess I was wrong! Did anyone get any information over the night? What's our next move?
    Hmmm, well I didn't, since vanilla townies only really have the power to vote a player out. Did you get any information over the night?

  5. #105
    Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    I hate writing responses on AP then having the page refresh and lose everything I wrote. It really makes it that much more frustrating to try and form coherent thoughts. >_>

    So yeah, again, sorry I have been useless/not helpful, been really busy outside the game and the mental energy required to play just isn't there for me at this point. I'd love to ask to be replaced or let you guys lynch me, but I believe we're out of mislynches at this point.

    The other point I made in my previous post was that there are still two townies with roles, two vanillas, one mafia with role, and one vanilla maf. I worry that claiming is a dangerous road to go down, since even a vanilla claim puts our power roles in more danger. I'm gonna post this for now, then try and respond to individual points so I don't have to write this post a third time.

  6. #106
    OKAMA WAY Kirbycide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Blooming in the Depths of Hell

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    I’ve had similar problems in the past, KI. But then I noticed that there’s a “Restore Autosaved Content” button that pops up if you’ve been writing a post for a while. It doesn’t always autosave as much as I would like, but it’s better than nothing.

  7. #107
    Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    I think we should lynch kevo_koma today. They haven't been around at all. Which might be a newbie mafia player who is too afraid to do anything. Or a townie who is not around. This would be the day to lynch an inactive player. It'll be too late on D2 with so few players.

    I won't be around for basically the rest of the day, so:

    Unvote
    Vote Lynch: kevo_doma




    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    See? I put down a vote before leaving :P
    So this is probably the most suspicious post I've read so far. One thing I want to point out is that I'm the only person who didn't get on the kevo wagon, so from my point of view, both mafia definitely joined the wagon, and I think our best course of action is taking apart that wagon and seeing who boarded it when.

    Huschel of course started the wagon. It's kind of odd to me that he pulled the vote off of me when I dont think I satisfied him very much with my response yesterday. The only thing I'm hesitating about is that Mafia generally doesn't start wagons, they finish them. And using your lynch to start wagons has always read as town-coded to me. So right now I am suspicious but perplexed about Huschel.

    12 minutes later, Fizzle was the second person to vote for kevo. It's hard to read Fizzie because they're new, but the finer point here is that Fizzie does seem to throw out the possibility of voting an inactive before seeing Huschel's post. That said though, I think their willingness to follow Huschel's lead is classic Mafia behavior. Eagerness to board a wagon that will definitely take out another townie from their point of view? If it wasn't a new player tell, it would definitely be a mafia tell.

    50 minutes into the wagon, starla expressed apprehension about the wagon. I know starla eventually boards it, but this is the most significant town read I've gotten from them so far, so it's compelling stuff in my eyes.

    One hour and 48 minutes into the wagon, Shuhan arrives but doesn't seem to immediately acknowledge the wagon being built. This post reads as fluff to me, but I can forgive it because of the circumstances (hope the wife is doing well, Shu!)

    Fizzie and Shuhan do go back and forth and Shuhan does acknowledge the wagon here, but what's interesting is that Fizzie is using the stance that "now is the perfect time to get an inactive player", which is Huschel's stance that Fizzie has seemed to have co-opted as their own. Another point against Fizzie.

    Kmo doesn't jump on the wagon immediately either. Kmo is suspicious to me for reasons I will elaborate when he finally casts his vote later down the wagon, but kmo is waiting for a "compelling" reason to drop his no lynch stance.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin
    On the other hand, lynching Kevo is just one less thing to worry about in the long run. We might be liable to sacrifice a power role, but at this point you have to wonder, how useful that role would be given the level of activity we are seeing here.

    All in all, I am more leaning towards a Kevo vote vs KI, but that just maybe playing safe. Of course I still think a no lynch would be the best course of action.


    Here, kmo is lowering his guard about a no lynch. There's something very careful and deliberate about what's going on here, which makes me VERY suspicious of kmohyudin. Like he's laying track for his eventual vote...

    Which finally drops at about 18 hours and 32 minutes. Kmo is the third person to board the wagon, which actually damages my Fizzie+kmohyudin mafia partner theory a bit. But it still is highly suspicious because, like I said, there's sort of this gradual shift in kmo's stance that makes me highly suspicious. I think 18 hours later, kmo is starting to get really antsy about voting. If he prefers a no lynch, he doesn't need to play a part in this vote. In fact, I'd say kmo was a solid townie if it weren't for this change in his tone here.

    At 21 hours and 6 minutes, starla finally puts the vote at L-1. I feel like, if my vibes about starla are correct, this is the vote the mafia was waiting for. In my kmo+Fizzie theory, they were waiting on starla to vote, kmo to L-1, then someone else to hammer. It's not a strong theory, but there's one thing that makes it compelling to me, and that's the hammer.

    At 21 hours and 50 minutes, no swords casts his vote, and a confirmed townie drops the hammer on the kevo wagon. This is an interesting piece of the puzzle, because if it were Shuhan who hammered here, I'd be a LOT more suspicious of him, and I wouldn't be so laser-focused on Fizzie and Kmo. But if my theory is correct about Starla being town, and my theory is correct that both mafia were on the wagon, then that means mafia put two of the first three votes on the wagon.

    Normally, this is where I'd bust out the bold font once more and throw my suspicion on kmohyudin and Fizzie, but this wagon story doesn't actually end at the hammer. Because 22 hours after the wagon began and 10 minutes after it was hammered Shuhan puts the vote at L+1. This is a curious vote because I think it could be one of two things: Shuhan didn't realize the hammer had already dropped and believed he was putting down the hammer, or he willingly threw on a sixth vote for good measure. Either way, it throws me off a little bit. It COULD mean that Shuhan is the hammer that kmo or Fizzie was waiting on from their partner, or it could be Shuhan doing his duty to end the day and exact town's will. Or it could be an attempt to blend in with the rest of the town to throw suspicion. It's hard to say for sure but this is the strangest vote on the wagon for me.

    To recap:
    Huschel starts the wagon, suspiciously dropping his wagon on me--but starting wagons isn't usually mafia's job.
    Fizzie very quickly joins the wagon and adopts Huschel's feelings about it.
    kmohyudin after much talk of pushing for a no lynch, boards the wagon
    starla joins the wagon after much hesitation, but I still don't have much reason to doubt her. I think the mafia was waiting on this vote. Which is weird because...
    no swords hammers the wagon, and no swords is a deceased confirmed townie.
    Shuhan adds an extra vote to the wagon, for unclear reasons. Normally you'd think NOT being part of a mislynch would be town's goal. But Shuhan being mafia supports my theory that Starla is the vote the mafia was waiting on.......

    At this point,
    kmohyudin is my #1 suspect. Fizzie is my #2. Huschel is confusing to me. Shuhan also confused me. But in both cases, what they're doing feels decidedly town. Starla is the least suspicious to me, but it's not outside the realm of possibility for her to be Mafia this whole time. I just buy her (and also Shuhan's) reticence to hop on board a mislynch.

    Give me a moment to gather my thoughts and I'll move on to questioning.


    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    I’ve had similar problems in the past, KI. But then I noticed that there’s a “Restore Autosaved Content” button that pops up if you’ve been writing a post for a while. It doesn’t always autosave as much as I would like, but it’s better than nothing.
    Thanks, I just have to use a million tabs to get anything done. Don't get me started on multi-quoting!

  8. #108

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    To recap:
    Huschel starts the wagon, suspiciously dropping his wagon on me--but starting wagons isn't usually mafia's job.
    Fizzie very quickly joins the wagon and adopts Huschel's feelings about it.
    kmohyudin after much talk of pushing for a no lynch, boards the wagon
    starla joins the wagon after much hesitation, but I still don't have much reason to doubt her. I think the mafia was waiting on this vote. Which is weird because...
    no swords hammers the wagon, and no swords is a deceased confirmed townie.
    Shuhan adds an extra vote to the wagon, for unclear reasons. Normally you'd think NOT being part of a mislynch would be town's goal. But Shuhan being mafia supports my theory that Starla is the vote the mafia was waiting on.......

    At this point,
    kmohyudin is my #1 suspect. Fizzie is my #2. Huschel is confusing to me. Shuhan also confused me. But in both cases, what they're doing feels decidedly town. Starla is the least suspicious to me, but it's not outside the realm of possibility for her to be Mafia this whole time. I just buy her (and also Shuhan's) reticence to hop on board a mislynch.
    Hmm, interesting analysis.

    Also, Fizzie's post about asking if we have any information, but she didn't herself state her role or gave out any information. It sounds sus. So, I think you on to something, though I'm not sure about kmo. I was a little sus of you before you posted, but now I'm more sus of Fizzie. Hmmm, let's see what she has to say, and then we can go from there for the lynch vote.

  9. #109
    Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    The more I process things, the more questions I have, but from where I'm standing, two mafia members voted for kevo knowing he would flip town, and I think we need to scumhunt to find those two.

    Huschel: If you're mafia, you are a very aggressive mafia in a game where the mafia has more to gain from just sitting back and letting things unfold, and letting town do themselves in by their own inaction. However, if Mafia benefits from an inactive town, why do you think no swords was targeted last night? Why not you or someone more vocal and active?

    Fizzie: If you're mafia, you're the cheerleader type, who seems to be wait for others to offer opinions and then parrot those opinions, hiding their own agenda behind the agenda of a more vocal townie. I hope you're enjoying the game and I'm not coming across too harshly, but I would like to know who you are suspicious of and why. Do you feel comfortable casting a lynch vote today even if no reports come forward?

    Kmohyudin: If you're mafia, you're playing a careful game at odds with a need to cause a mislynch. If you're mafia, I believe your scumbuddy was already on the wagon beside you. Are you at all suspicious of Huschel or Fizzie? Also, can you explain in your own words your thought process when it came time to switch from no lynching to lynching kevo?

    Starla: There's actually another reason why I believe you're town, but I'm going to keep that to myself for the time being. If you are mafia, I think you're doing a good job of blending in and exhibiting townish behavior. What traits in other players do you find more suspicious? Quiet players or vocal players? Hesitant players or those who go along with others? Finally, why did you feel the need to claim at the start of the day?

    Shuhan: If you're mafia, I feel like you deliberately waited for the hammer to cast your vote, and if I'm right about Starla, you are the only person in the back half of the wagon who raises suspicion. Can you explain why you voted for Kevo ten minutes after the hammer had already dropped? Also, how much stock do you put into the shape of wagons?

  10. #110

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    What traits in other players do you find more suspicious? Quiet players or vocal players?
    Vocal players more as we can have a read on them. I was very hesitant about lynching kev and I was hoping they reply. Now, I regret even voting them out.

    Hesitant players or those who go along with others?
    Those that go along with others to be honest. It's a perfect cover to just follow the crowd.

    Finally, why did you feel the need to claim at the start of the day?
    I revealed my role because I wanted to ask if anyone had any information, but with that I have to show I'm indeed part of the town, and why I can't give any information out since vanilla townie only really has the power of the vote.

    By the way, speaking of, do you have any information from your night actions if you have any?

  11. #111
    Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    I revealed my role because I wanted to ask if anyone had any information, but with that I have to show I'm indeed part of the town, and why I can't give any information out since vanilla townie only really has the power of the vote.
    I wanted to single this out because there is a lot of power in being a vanilla Townie, and one of those powers can be acting as a shield to protect power roles. My main worry with you claiming is that now Mafia has gone from a 50% chance of targeting a power role next night to a 2 out of 3 chance. To play a good Town game, it helps to realize there are two games of deception going on: while we are trying to find Mafia who are lying through their teeth to deceive us, we must also be aware of our own power to deceive the Mafia. I don't think, with the random powers we may or may not have, that anybody else should be claiming vanilla Town.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    By the way, speaking of, do you have any information from your night actions if you have any?
    And to be clear, I'm not ignoring this question. I am waiting to hear from other players before I divulge anything.

  12. #112

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    I wanted to single this out because there is a lot of power in being a vanilla Townie, and one of those powers can be acting as a shield to protect power roles. My main worry with you claiming is that now Mafia has gone from a 50% chance of targeting a power role next night to a 2 out of 3 chance. To play a good Town game, it helps to realize there are two games of deception going on: while we are trying to find Mafia who are lying through their teeth to deceive us, we must also be aware of our own power to deceive the Mafia. I don't think, with the random powers we may or may not have, that anybody else should be claiming vanilla Town.
    I didn't think about this at all. This is only my second game, so I thought it was okay since we did that in the last one. I'm learning. I'm sorry... >.<

    And to be clear, I'm not ignoring this question. I am waiting to hear from other players before I divulge anything.
    Alright, I shall be patient! o:

  13. #113

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Fizzie: If you're mafia, you're the cheerleader type, who seems to be wait for others to offer opinions and then parrot those opinions, hiding their own agenda behind the agenda of a more vocal townie. I hope you're enjoying the game and I'm not coming across too harshly, but I would like to know who you are suspicious of and why. Do you feel comfortable casting a lynch vote today even if no reports come forward?
    Oh no, I don't feel as though you are being too harsh, and I am enjoying the game! Your logic makes sense. Unfortunately this is just me being a noob at forum based Mafia. I was only thinking of the benefit of voting an inactive player, both to keep the game more engaging and to make it so it's possible to secure majority votes among the people that are actively playing (though as Shuhan pointed out, that logic is flawed which I now realize). My "Logically, this is the time to vote inactive players." line was only due to us not yet having enough information to lynch based on mafia suspicion. If I get lynched for that, it will be a harsh lesson learned but one I will remember for next time!

    I would like to point out that I did ask about voting for the inactive player before seeing Huschel's post. That somewhat contradicts your "cheerleader type" profiling of me. Huschel's post just reaffirmed an idea I already had posted.

    I'm mostly suspicious of kmohyudin for the reasons you listed, jumping on the bandwagon after pushing for no lynch. To be honest I'm also still slightly suspicious of you for saying you were in favor of cop and never actually voting for it on day 0. It is true that noswords did the exact same thing and was proven to be a townie after all, but that could have also been exactly why he was murdered. There was a lot of talk of lynching you day 1 before opting to vote the inactive player instead. Since noswords fit the same exact day 0 behavioral pattern as you, proving his innocence by eliminating him would make you also seem innocent for day 2 and beyond. That could be why he was murdered instead of a more active player like Huschel. This is likely a bit of a stretch on my part, but it's been in the back of my mind.

    To answer your other question, I am not comfortable with lynching if nobody else comes forward with additional information. If we mislynch, and mafia kills one of us, then mafia has 50%.

  14. #114

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    So I don't want to discourage people from posting because it's nice to have stuff to engage with. But there's various things in KI's posts that I don't agree with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    So this is probably the most suspicious post I've read so far. One thing I want to point out is that I'm the only person who didn't get on the kevo wagon, so from my point of view, both mafia definitely joined the wagon, and I think our best course of action is taking apart that wagon and seeing who boarded it when.

    Huschel of course started the wagon. It's kind of odd to me that he pulled the vote off of me when I dont think I satisfied him very much with my response yesterday. The only thing I'm hesitating about is that Mafia generally doesn't start wagons, they finish them. And using your lynch to start wagons has always read as town-coded to me. So right now I am suspicious but perplexed about Huschel.
    You say my post/behaviour is very suspicious, but then you explain that starting a wagon is not suspicious. Which one is it? You think it's odd that I chose to unvote you. Why, exactly? It's been pointed out to me that the reason I voted for you also applied to other people. noswords and Shuhan specifically, if I remember right. noswords is Town so that seems like a point in my favour. Shuhan's relevant post (#53) was different from yours because he didn't specifically say that he'd be busy later. Clearly, unforeseen circumstances happened, I hope everything is alright. On top of that, I enjoy lynching inactive players. Always have. Doesn't make me town or mafia, but shouldn't make me suspicious.

    My point is, you seem to be throwing around suspicions waiting to see what will stick. You say that both mafia members were part of the kevo wagon because you are Town. That seems rather obvious and almost not worth stating. Is it suspicious for people to vote now? Of course, you can analyze the build of the wagon, but the premise seems flawed to me and so do your conclusions.

    At 21 hours and 50 minutes, no swords casts his vote, and a confirmed townie drops the hammer on the kevo wagon. This is an interesting piece of the puzzle, because if it were Shuhan who hammered here, I'd be a LOT more suspicious of him, and I wouldn't be so laser-focused on Fizzie and Kmo.
    Like this part. You say that the person who drops the hammer is immediately suspicious. Except it was noswords who did it and he's town so it's apparently not a very good tell.

    But if my theory is correct about Starla being town,
    She might be.
    and my theory is correct that both mafia were on the wagon,
    You should know. Everybody was on there.
    then that means mafia put two of the first three votes on the wagon.
    Why is that again? I thought hammering was suspicious...

    When I first read your post, I was annoyed because you called me suspicious when I was the person to actively be doing things. And now you've put yourself out there and I don't like some of your arguments which makes me suspicious of you. I hate that :P

    We are at MYLO today, so I don't think we will lynch anybody anyways.

    Huschel: (...) However, if Mafia benefits from an inactive town, why do you think no swords was targeted last night? Why not you or someone more vocal and active?
    First of all, why not me or someone more active? Rude. Anyway, when I opened Arlong Park today and saw notifications, I thought I was dead. But mafia doesn't know if there's a doctor or anything else that would make it dangerous to go for a more obvious kill target. They only need to kill off two or three people to win so they probably think they can afford to go with the safer choices.

    In addition, even if mafia had targeted me, my bullet-proof vest would have saved me. I am an Artificer, you see.

    That's all for now. I would encourage people to be a little more proactive with their scum hunting instead of replying and (dis)agreeing with what others say. I'll try and do that myself later.

    How original is it to still have this in my signature 5 years later?

  15. #115

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    By the way Huschel, do you have information on what you did for your night actions if any? It might help determine some leads.

    Sorta less suspicious of Kitsune, just feels like the way he's talking that he's town. Fizzie still never answered my question, so that's a little sus. I'm not sure about kmo or Shuhan, so I have to see when they finally post if they have any information or leads.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Then again, maybe Kitsune isn't town and is putting up a good front. Hopefully, when he tells me about the night actions those suspicions can be put to rest.

  16. #116

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    sorry for not participating guys,

    My small sister was hit with covid and I had to take care of her for awhile. she;s doing ok, luckily its not the new strain that's devastating my country


    I hope I can participate next time
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

  17. #117

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    By the way Huschel, do you have information on what you did for your night actions if any? It might help determine some leads.
    So what you're asking me (and everybody else) is whether I have a power?

    Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    sorry for not participating guys,

    My small sister was hit with covid and I had to take care of her for awhile. she;s doing ok, luckily its not the new strain that's devastating my country


    I hope I can participate next time
    Don't sweat it, I'm glad you both are doing alright. :)

    How original is it to still have this in my signature 5 years later?

  18. #118
    OKAMA WAY Kirbycide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Blooming in the Depths of Hell

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    sorry for not participating guys,

    My small sister was hit with covid and I had to take care of her for awhile. she;s doing ok, luckily its not the new strain that's devastating my country


    I hope I can participate next time
    Hey, no worries! Real life comes first, of course. Good luck, and I look forward to playing with you next time.

  19. #119

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    sorry for not participating guys,

    My small sister was hit with covid and I had to take care of her for awhile. she;s doing ok, luckily its not the new strain that's devastating my country


    I hope I can participate next time
    It's okay. I'm glad your sis is doing okay! I hope things get better for you both!

    Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    So what you're asking me (and everybody else) is whether I have a power?
    Well, technically, but I'm more concerned if anyone has any information that can help pinpoint who is mafia. As I said, I would share mine if I had any, but vanilla townies don't really have any power... Plus, I find it a bit sus if people don't share their information, as it means they are mafia and not town. I say this because if we have accurate information that can help us defeat the mafia, then well we need it so we can win. Since both you and Fizzie don't want to share anything, I'm getting more suspicions that you two are the mafia. Kitsune said he will, so hopefully he keeps his word.

  20. #120
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

    Starting off, I can explain that vote of mine. I had the page set up for when I would put the vote down. 2:30 rolled around and I got distracted by my son who had asked me to help him download a Fnf mod. I saw what time it was and posted without refreshing so when I saw that the wagon had been hammered already, it was too late.

    Star: I understand you are trying to get info from anyone that might have done anything, but asking that way makes it seem like you are role fishing and trying to out the power users. Sometimes those with abilities either have nothing or they are trying to play with their cards close to the vest and waiting to give the information at the proper moment. Unless it's like a cop got a guilty report, maybe that would be the first thing that player would say, but I would say if anyone got info, but doesn't have info to help them decide if what they got could help prove scum guilty. As it is, if the information is worth the danger of outing your ability, I'd say take it, otherwise I'd keep it under wraps until you can build a proper case.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts