+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

Default Re: Scales of Justice - a Mafia Game

Oh wait! It's because I didn't die and everyone else you checked died beforehand! Oops XD

I guess I had the power of the stars, since you know starla xD
    Nope, you actually had the power of distraction...

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I figured out kmo had the role because of his outburst when Kits claimed cop. I wish I could say it wasn't meta that tipped me of, but kmo gets extremely explosive when he catches someone in a lie, so I played with that in mind...wasn't expecting to actually have a cop tho lol. If it had been a doctor, this game would have vastly different
    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    I didn't know that about kmo. That is very good to know for future games!
    Whaaaaaaaaat?? I didn't know that about me either!!
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    Nope, you actually had the power of distraction...
    Oh yes, true. I do put attractive One Piece characters as my avatar, so makes sense! o:

Whaaaaaaaaat?? I didn't know that about me either!!
    Very interesting. Guess you might catch yourself for future games xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    I honestly chose not to kill just to cause confusion, the actual strategy came after I decided that. To be honest, I was having so much fun that if we ended up not lynching, I was going to abstain from killing again.

I was determined to not bloody my hands until the end. Had my Godfather status to uphold you see.
    I was really hoping that was what happened and I applaud you for it. Although it did leave me about 90% sure you were the remaining mafia.

That was a fun read. I'm looking forward to joining next time.

Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

I'm a little upset at myself for not being able to come back and try and sell my cop lie, but it looked like it worked for a long time and we would have won. :B I'm glad Shuhan brought it home in the end.

I'm sorry for being so erratic schedule-wise. I had so much fun in the previous game that I thought "ayyy let's do it again", but then my schedule got so busy.

No worries, life takes priority, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    I'm a little upset at myself for not being able to come back and try and sell my cop lie, but it looked like it worked for a long time and we would have won. :B I'm glad Shuhan brought it home in the end.
    Well, you did good! You got me! I actually fell for it really hard! xD *blames first game thinking I need evidence*

I'm sorry for being so erratic schedule-wise. I had so much fun in the previous game that I thought "ayyy let's do it again", but then my schedule got so busy.[/QUOTE]
    It's okay! I hope you got things figured out in life! If you ever need to talk, shoot me a PM, I'm always here to listen! ^^

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Despite my early expiration, that was still a lot of fun and really interesting following things to the end. Good game guys, and congrats to Shuhan and Kitsune!

Yes, I forgot to mention! Congrats to Shuhan and Kitsune! You may have gotten me this time, but next time I will not fall for it! Maybe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information