+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1,015: Chains

Default Re: Chapter 1,015: Chains

Quote Originally Posted by hideoushorrendous View Post
    Marco's flame healing is very limited on others

It will be a contradiction if it does some magic to Zoro !

My prediction : Zoro's role is done in this war and tbh we've passed approximately 70% of the Onigashima raid

When luffy comes back only the final touches would remain to wrap it up.
    The only thing Zoro really needs is a bathtub full of milk.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xukJewzSqMU
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Marco said that his regenerating flames only have a small effect on others, but that it boosts their natural healing. That second part strikes me as something that would be great news for Luffy and Zoro and I'm not convinced that he wouldn't have a healing trump card up his sleave, only to be used in the most dire conditions. That along with Chopper's own skills as a doctor make me doubt that Zoro won't get something else to do, but I could be wrong.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

I think Zoro will be the one to ultimately deal with Orochi; he will be too injured to do anything else even after Chooper and possibly Marco go to work on him. And Sanji will need help against Queen if he is to really defeat him as Queen is supposed to be on another level to Page One who Sanji didn't even really damage; just dominated.

About denjiro, hyiori and orochi are out there, could be the 3 reunite and solve their problems.

You are forgetting the mysterious samurai healer.

We all think it s hiyori and she has a hard on for Zoro, so she might work especially hard.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    About denjiro, hyiori and orochi are out there, could be the 3 reunite and solve their problems.
    Yes, by mortal kombat
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    That's true, but the point is that he's making extremely generous use of the fact that he has a license to kill.

Like no one forced Mihawk to slaughter 5000 people, while making sure that no one survives (even going the extra mile by following them into the weakest sea to finish off the handful escapees).

He just likes to kill. Or "squash insects", in his own words.

So the Psycho-Warlord ranking is something like this:

1. Doflamingo
    2. Mihawk

gap
    You know, we've never actually seen Mihawk portray any qualities of a "good guy"

So you are right. He probably even chased down civilian ships and killed them off because they probably bumped his Skiff or something.
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    You are forgetting the mysterious samurai healer.

We all think it s hiyori and she has a hard on for Zoro, so she might work especially hard.
    I mean it's not like Hiyori did anything special, can't see her doing more than Chopper and/or Marco, that's for sure

I hadn't even considered Zoro fighting Orochi, but it would make sense.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.

Even in a full body cast the Z man should be able to make Oro-dude piss himself

Zoro xon't stay sleeping until the end of the arc. People have not read enough shonen if they believe so

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    I mean it's not like Hiyori did anything special, can't see her doing more than Chopper and/or Marco, that's for sure
    she brought them back from the brink of death and now they are running around.

Also, why would zoro be the only one to have suffered broken bones from Kaidou's attacks?

Also, why would zoro be the only one to have suffered broken bones from Kaidou's attacks?
    Because he blocked that one big duo attack BM and Kaidou did.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

So the Polar Tang came to Luffy's rescue. Everyone last week had me questioning myself, suggesting everything except for a sub rescue, but no, the answer really was that simple.

There's a lot of speculation about just how Luffy's communicating using the voice of all things and who's able to hear it, but I'm reading it differently than most, it would seem. The way I interpreted it is that Luffy is communicating to Momo only, and Momo is using the Mary frog to broadcast Luffy's words to all of Onigashima, and that's what the Heart Pirates in the sub were hearing, most likely by way of snail communication with one of the small handful of their crewmates currently on the island, or perhaps they have some other way of listening in. I certainly don't think that anyone other than Momo is hearing Luffy's words directly. It's probably the easiest explanation, but that's what I'm putting my money on; I really don't think it's anything more complicated than that.

The only thing I'm unsure of is just how conscious Luffy is at this point. He looks completely knocked out, but maybe he has just enough sense of awareness to communicate with Momo via the voice of all things, as that's all he can do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Btw, we have yet to see the hybrid zoan mode of orochi, as in strongest form. I wonder If he will look Like Medusa with human body and 8 Snake heads as hair.

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

I’m hoping Kaido can show off and flex some more after Yamato

I’m hoping that if there is a reset then the Gifters will be what gives our heroes a chance to get away.

- like maybe “when” Tama makes the war cry and mind bends her some Gifters. Kaido (and his top crew members) plow through his animal kingdom. In this scenario the Pleasures that switched sides would sacrifice themselves to in defiance of Kaido and the beast pirates.
    beware

Discovered Stowaway hideoushorrendous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Isn't it disappointing

How much of a weakling Orochi is

Shame on Oda for insulting the mythical type, it's supposed to be the fucking rarest.

I'm still wondering if Kaido's zoan has an awakened form or something. Oda hasn't really covered that since Impel Down with those prison guards...

she brought them back from the brink of death and now they are running around.

So ostensibly it's the blocking that Robby already mentioned and the fact that right afterward he used his most powerful technique. I'm rereading 1010 and it's weird what happens afterward. Kaido's about to attack Zoro and Law is telling Zoro to get out of the way. Then in one Thunder Bagua he seems to manage to his Zoro and Law. Is this how everyone else read this scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Yes. I dunno really. I'm open for Oda to surprise me. I'd say Luffy is in there, probably Momo, most likely Yamato.

I don't think it was the 9 scabbards at all. Especially since they got their asses beat again. Kaido is now killing them. Hard to even call them 9 red scabbards when Kanjuro was a spy all along.

No I don't think they're the "9 supernovas" cuz first of all there are 11 supernovas. Plus Bonney, Bege, and Urouge aren't there and most likely will not show up.

The 9 shadows Toki mentioned I just naturally assumed would be 9 characters who would stand up against Kaido. Could be any mix of 9 characters currently involved. Could just be 9 strawhat pirates. Could be a couple samurai, a few supernova, and Tama. It's still wait and see as of now.
    Ok I kind of agree that there might be some symbolism at some point, probably as the dawn grows closer and Kaido is taken down. The battle will end just before the dawn and it could be that 9 characters are standing on top of the skull island as the rays of the sun cast a shadow over Wano of these 9 characters. I don’t know, maybe we’re looking too much into this.
    I remember that Rayleigh’s woman made a prediction about the supernovas. I would not completely discount them as the 9 shadows. And if another supernova is gonna show up to bump the count to 9, I think that would be Bege Capone. He strikes me as somebody who would like to be part of this and not miss it for anything in the world, besides he already got a feud with big mom.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information