+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bounties

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Default Re: Bounties

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Why is Shanks chief and not captain?
    Figured he chose that leadership title the same way Blackbeard chose to be called admiral and Kaido chooses to be called general.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Betty is now officially the non-Charlotte female to have the highest revealed bounty:

Charlotte Linlin - ฿4,388,000,000
    Charlotte Smoothie - ฿932,000,000
    Belo Betty - ฿457,000,000
    Jewelry Bonney - ฿140,000,000
    Nico Robin - ฿130,000,000
    Boa Hancock - ฿80,000,000
    Nico Olvia - ฿79,000,000
    Nami - ฿66,000,000
    Boa Marigold - ฿40,000,000
    Boa Sandersonia - ฿40,000,000
    Zala - ฿35,000,000
    Marianne - ฿29,000,000
    Charlotte Lola - ฿24,000,000
    Drophy - ฿14,000,000
    Curly Dadan - ฿7,800,000
    Mikita - ฿7,500,000
    Alvida - ฿5,000,000

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Figured he chose that leadership title the same way Blackbeard chose to be called admiral and Kaido chooses to be called general.
    Interestingly enough, Kidd is also called a version of that same title by his own crew.

I also see Doflamingo in the 800million range without a frozen bounty, maybe even a little more, when the WG would have known about his shenanigans as underworld broker.

So bounties iam still excited to see one day.

Mihawk (maybe the biggest range of possibilities varying from 1.5-4 billion)
    Rocks (3-5 billion)
    Dragon (5-6 billion)
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    I also see Doflamingo in the 800million range without a frozen bounty, maybe even a little more, when the WG would have known about his shenanigans as underworld broker.

So bounties iam still excited to see one day.

Mihawk (maybe the biggest range of possibilities varying from 1.5-4 billion)
    Rocks (3-5 billion)
    Dragon (5-6 billion)
    Mihawk likely isn’t above 2 billion since he doesn’t seem keen on setting himself up as a captain with fleets and territories like Blackbeard.

Seeing as how Rocks was talked about as being Roger’s greatest rival, and how that would make Whitebeard Roger’s second greatest rival, he also definitely seems to have had the potential to have gotten up to 5 billion, but that seems to have been cut short. He might not have been as close to One Piece as Whitebeard was, so he might have been at the 4 billion mark at most.

With Dragon, I’m not too sure. He’s definitely higher than Sabo’s 602 million, with Sabo being second in command. I could see him being at least at 1 billion with how much influence he has had in having countries fall.

Dragon should be 5 billion if not 10. He's an ongoing serious threat. Main aim to take down the WG and reform it.

I also suspect he knows a good deal of WG secrets.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Dragon should be 5 billion if not 10. He's an ongoing serious threat. Main aim to take down the WG and reform it.

I also suspect he knows a good deal of WG secrets.
    It has been suggested that the revolutionary bounties might not be as high as some people think since the government, while seeing them as a threat, isn’t completely sure who to deem as being responsible for what actions since the revolutionaries carry out their plans in secret, explaining why Sabo is at 602 million, even though some people think he would have been over 1 billion on the basis of seeing Sabo as Dragon’s “right hand” in the form of Chief of Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    Mihawk likely isn’t above 2 billion since he doesn’t seem keen on setting himself up as a captain with fleets and territories like Blackbeard.
    Non the less he´s a pirate and a feared fighter, who is known going toe to toe with a yonkou. They didn´t make him a shichibukai without a reason. So maybe his frozen bounty wasn´t that high (maybe a billion), but now with him back as a normal pirate he sure gets a boost.
    And having the title as strongest swordsman, while other sword fighters have high bounties he should get a decent number, even when i agree he ain´t that much of a burden or threat to the WG beside his strenght.

With Dragon, I’m not too sure. He’s definitely higher than Sabo’s 602 million, with Sabo being second in command. I could see him being at least at 1 billion with how much influence he has had in having countries fall.
    Dragon is the biggest threat for the WG itself and is known as the most wanted man for that. Him not having a number in the upper echelon while not compromising Rogers bounty would shock me.
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    Non the less he´s a pirate and a feared fighter, who is known going toe to toe with a yonkou. They didn´t make him a shichibukai without a reason. So maybe his frozen bounty wasn´t that high (maybe a billion), but now with him back as a normal pirate he sure gets a boost.
    And having the title as strongest swordsman, while other sword fighters have high bounties he should get a decent number, even when i agree he ain´t that much of a burden or threat to the WG beside his strenght.

Dragon is the biggest threat for the WG itself and is known as the most wanted man for that. Him not having a number in the upper echelon while not compromising Rogers bounty would shock me.
    It was brought to my attention that the manga doesn’t refer Dragon as “the most wanted man,” but something more like a “world’s worst criminal,” like how the Level 6 Impel Down prisoners are referred to as some of the worst criminals in the world.

It has been suggested that the revolutionary bounties might not be as high as some people think since the government, while seeing them as a threat, isn’t completely sure who to deem as being responsible for what actions since the revolutionaries carry out their plans in secret, explaining why Sabo is at 602 million, even though some people think he would have been over 1 billion on the basis of seeing Sabo as Dragon’s “right hand” in the form of Chief of Staff.
    I indeed expect Sabo exceding one billion after Levely incident. I mean, attacking the top world kings? Fighting admirals? Trying to steal Celestial Dragons' top slave? Causing an incident Oda decided to hide since before Oden's flashback?
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

I indeed expect Sabo exceding one billion after Levely incident. I mean, attacking the top world kings? Fighting admirals? Trying to steal Celestial Dragons' top slave? Causing an incident Oda decided to hide since before Oden's flashback?
    Well yeah, assuming he makes it out of his troubling situation of course.

Well yeah, assuming he makes it out of his troubling situation of course.
    Yeah, if they didn't already got him at Mary Geoise. (I can't think of him dead in a Ace 2.0 situation)
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

It was brought to my attention that the manga doesn’t refer Dragon as “the most wanted man,” but something more like a “world’s worst criminal,” like how the Level 6 Impel Down prisoners are referred to as some of the worst criminals in the world.
    And the worst criminals you want to be hunted down by giving them...

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Why is Shanks chief and not captain?
    Dunno. Just something I guess he decided to call himself and the rest of his crew goes along with it.

That's all well and good for the members of the revolution army but Dragon is the leader. Every act of revolution would seemingly be by his command. Thus, he'd get credit for everything they do from kingdoms targetted to countries aided.

I feel like what he represents is so anti-world government establishment that it would warrant a much much higher bounty to reflect that.
    Last.fm

That's all well and good for the members of the revolution army but Dragon is the leader. Every act of revolution would seemingly be by his command. Thus, he'd get credit for everything they do from kingdoms targetted to countries aided.

I feel like what he represents is so anti-world government establishment that it would warrant a much much higher bounty to reflect that.
    Can’t have a leader without followers though, and it seems like Betty and the other commanders were perceived to have done enough to have gotten between 200-500 million.

Can’t have a leader without followers though, and it seems like Betty and the other commanders were perceived to have done enough to have gotten between 200-500 million.
    Well I didn't say you could and I'm not talking about the bounties of the revolutionary commanders but what the range of what Dragon's should be.
    Last.fm

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Got to admit, it does feel odd that no one else in the Revolutionaries is in the billions range besides Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Got to admit, it does feel odd that no one else in the Revolutionaries is in the billions range besides Dragon.
    That only makes me question how long they've existed.

Cuz as we've seen it takes time gather a crew so an army would take longer. Plus its not like Dragon gathered members for one rebellion but an entire organization dedicated to rebellions across the world. Given how he's managed to remain hidden for so long makes me think he wasn't tearing through the grand line like Ace and Luffy overthrowing corrupt regime one after the other.

Also there's a chance there was a chief of staff before Sabo that was killed or imprisoned.
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    I honestly don’t see all of the revolutionaries monstrously causing descruction throughout the entire Grand Line enough to justify giving all of them 1+ billion bounties, and that even Lindbergh and the others were shown to be cautious and secretive when they were talking to Sabo at Mary Geoise instead of destroying everything as quickly as possible over there.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information