+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion

Volumes 99 and 100 joined in HQ!!

Hey is anyone else unreasonably bothered by this little section here?

Spoiler:

If you're not seeing it, that area has the colour of the inside of the background square. But based on what we can see of it, the background square's dimensions are more like this:

Spoiler:

Did Oda make a mistake and let the square's colour breach containment? Or is it just something we won't fully understand until we can see the full image?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Hey is anyone else unreasonably bothered by this little section here?

If you're not seeing it, that area has the colour of the inside of the background square. But based on what we can see of it, the background square's dimensions are more like this:

Did Oda make a mistake and let the square's colour breach containment? Or is it just something we won't fully understand until we can see the full image?
    I think that is Kaido's palm:

Last edited by rayleigh92; August 27th, 2021 at 06:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Oh I see it now! That makes a lot more sense, I thought I was going crazy for a moment. Thanks!

Crazy that the underside of his palm is such a similar colour to the background there, but it'll almost definitely be clearer on the full image.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Oh I see it now! That makes a lot more sense, I thought I was going crazy for a moment. Thanks!

Crazy that the underside of his palm is such a similar colour to the background there, but it'll almost definitely be clearer on the full image.
    Yeah, when the volume 99 cover first came out and we had bits and pieces of the three covers, I thought Kaido's knuckle was his shoulder. It looked like the scales were going the wrong way and his limb proportions seemed off, so I thought it was perhaps a yet to be seen altered version of his hybrid form using life return, sort of like Lucci.

But after we got the full volume 100 reveal, you could see parts of the other fingers.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

I'm more bothered by the transition between covers, there's a minimal clash in colours when it comes to v99 right side and v100 left side. Tiny thing, but enough to make me notice.

ALSO, it seems that either Yamato's horn colors can change based on emotions or something else, or Oda hasn't really settled down it's coloring. His painted debut was in a WSJ and it had a bright yellow in it's base, then we had v100 cover with a white-based horn and now with the Popularity Spread it goes back to a yellow-ish tone. Waiting for the anime debut in a couple weeks to see what they have decided...
    Last edited by puffing.cinema; August 27th, 2021 at 02:14 PM.

What bothers me most is the angle of his horns. His face is almost completely in profile and the horns are not.

Kaido's claw also looked like a feather fan at first with me mistaking the scales for feathers and nail for the grip/pole/whatever it's called.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

Yamato's left horn looks off (her left). It's really bothering me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by puffing.cinema View Post
    I'm more bothered by the transition between covers, there's a minimal clash in colours when it comes to v99 right side and v100 left side. Tiny thing, but enough to make me notice.
    Considering the set is always officially shown like this

I have the impression they're not meant to align exactly and the transition is probably smoother in the full, unseparated image that won't be revealed until they're all out. Even in the connected version Redon posted above, if you zoom in you can see pixels not quite lining up along the connection point, as well as a strip of empty space at the bottom of 99 and above 100, showing they've had to be offset up and down from each other to get even that connection to work.

We Are One special videoclip!!

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

lol the animation bit was rad, and the theme aligned quite well with the current chapters content at least

Katsumi Ishizuka is a god. I wonder if it's just a coincidence how if fits the current chapters.

Animation Screenshots from scene 2 which will release today !

Animation Screenshots Preview - We Are One

Scene 1: August 29th, 2021
    Spoiler:

Scene 2: August 30th, 2021
    Spoiler:

Scene 3: August 31st, 2021
    Spoiler:

Scene 4: September 1st, 2021
    Spoiler:

Scene 5: September 2nd, 2021
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by thaihoa91; August 30th, 2021 at 06:03 AM.

We Are One- Scene 2 special video!!

Promotional Poster of Vol 100

Yamato's VA at 4:53 finally. Saori Hayami I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Yamato's VA at 4:53 finally. Saori Hayami I believe
    Yeah, already posted in Anime subforum :)

http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread...=1#post4146132

I was surprised that Yamato was revealed there, as the official anime debut will be in the next episodes.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information