+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plot Threads

Default Re: Plot Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    No matter what his position was exactly, it reads as relatively insignificant and probably won't have any bearing on the story.
    Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    I was right in that his relationship with Jinbe was insignificant and they didn't actually know each other. His being a CP9 agent also isn't really important, it doesn't really matter how the fruit was lost. Point of the scene is that it was lost, he's just the exposition for that detail.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    I was right in that his relationship with Jinbe was insignificant and they didn't actually know each other. His being a CP9 agent also isn't really important, it doesn't really matter how the fruit was lost. Point of the scene is that it was lost, he's just the exposition for that detail.
    If all of this was really unimportant, then none of this would have been mentioned, so I’m inclined to disagree. We’ll see where this goes though.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    If all of this was really unimportant, then none of this would have been mentioned, so I’m inclined to disagree. We’ll see where this goes though.
    It was just to provide some flavorful context for how Luffy ended up with the fruit, and provide the implication that the gomu gomu may be of some special significance. From what we can tell so far, it really could have been anything. The cipher pol angle of it isn't the important part, but rather the consequences of the fruit being lost. Maybe there's more to it, who knows.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

So, another ominous figure is referenced.

This conquest for the North Blue dates back a while ago. I believe this is why Pekoms and Germa's fate have not been addressed yet.

Spoiler:

Seems that the shadowed healer might have been Hiyori.

Almost certainly. It looked like her silhouette.

Looks like the three samurai in the cave won't be particularly relevant to Yamato's story despite that flashback. They were probably just mainly meant to serve as more people Kaidou had wronged and nothing more.
    Last edited by electricmastro; December 8th, 2021 at 12:58 AM.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Also to provide and add to Yamato's story that everybody that cared about or befriended him died mostly cuz of Kaido's warped view and teachings.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information