+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1,010: Color of the Supreme King

Default Chapter 1,010: Color of the Supreme King

The chapter is out!

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009087

Some thoughts:

Spoiler:

Wow, this was quite impressive. I feel that this is it for haki: while some tidbits are still waiting to be explained, I guess this saga will end with most of haki abilities fully understood. My guess is that next saga will go back into Devil Fruits (origins, how they work, awakening, how they are stolen).

NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!
    Last edited by Deicide; April 11th, 2021 at 09:06 AM.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Default Re: Chapter 1,010: Color of the Supreme King

Author Comments 4/11/2021: https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/manga...ngs-04-11-2021

Eiichiro Oda

Jun Miura’s Saigo no Kogi is so good that I’ve listened to it multiple times. That’s how I want to age.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

The fight on the roof is brilliant.
    Absolute perfection.

What a journey. This fight will be the tipping point.

Prometheus was eating flames in 999. I can't tell if it's him or Zeus creating them. Maybe he's asking BM to create a Homie that can help with the flames more, plus replace Zeus. Then there's whatever is going on with the clouds.

At the end of Wano, Law will look at his own crew and think how there are two Conqueror Haki users on the Straw Hat crew and think "How the hell do I beat that?".

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also the chapter is also available in Portuguese.

Maneiro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Prometheus was eating flames in 999. I can't tell if it's him or Zeus creating them. Maybe he's asking BM to create a Homie that can help with the flames more, plus replace Zeus. Then there's whatever is going on with the clouds.
    Prometheus is going to eat all the flame clouds created by Kaido. There is a reason why they are flame clouds.
    He might become a Hybrid.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    The chapter is out!

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009087

Some thoughts:

Spoiler:

Wow, this was quite impressive. I feel that this is it for haki: while some tidbits are still waiting to be explained, I guess this saga will end with most of haki abilities fully understood. My guess is that next saga will go back into Devil Fruits (origins, how they work, awakening, how they are stolen).
    I'm pretty sure Teach is stealing DF powers by killing the users and having a random fruit with him at the time.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

The last time Zoro used Asura in the manga, George W Bush was in office, iPhones had only been around for 1 year and I was in 4th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    At the end of Wano, Law will look at his own crew and think how there are two Conqueror Haki users on the Straw Hat crew and think "How the hell do I beat that?".
    Just wait till they add a third. Usopp's Conqueror's awakening will cause them to become subordinates in no time.
    Last edited by Kaido King of the Beasts; April 11th, 2021 at 09:48 AM.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenja View Post
    Prometheus is going to eat all the flame clouds created by Kaido. There is a reason why they are flame clouds.
    He might become a Hybrid.
    Imagine if Onigashima falls out of the sky because Big Mom's soul is a glutton. I'd really really love that to happen.

Id like to know how does Ryou compare with embodying Kings Haki in weapons/punches...

In terms of power, is Ryou the highest degree of armament haki? Is there then kings haki imbuement on top of that?

Like how do they stand against each other

Default Chapter 1,010: Color of the Supreme King

Isn’t Ryuo just the Wanoese term for Haki?

Yeah, Ryuo is just Haki in general, not the special nameless emission technique

Last edited by Coookie; April 11th, 2021 at 09:57 AM.

Amazing chapter, Luffy and Zoro are just the best.
    Great choice by Oda to leave out speed lines in the background when Luffy punches Kaido, hopefully he'll do this more often.

I don't like how law is treated just like zoro. Go down there and spread the word that I'm beating Kaidou, as least kidd goes after bm.

Everyone will forever treat law as luffy's underling.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    I don't like how law is treated just like zoro. Go down there and spread the word that I'm beating Kaidou, as least kidd goes after bm.

Everyone will forever treat law as luffy's underling.
    I don't think Law will obey the order. I feel he will port Zoro out, maybe give him first aid, then return to the roof.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    I don't think Law will obey the order. I feel he will port Zoro out, maybe give him first aid, then return to the roof.
    Just like Zoro, I think Law has gave everything he could have possibly done to Kaido, especially now with the revelation that only CoC can deal with him. His DF has been largely useless in dealing lasting damage, even though he used his best moves.

His support has been key multiple times though. Even Kaido himself is saying his abilities are throwing him off.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Just like Zoro, I think Law has gave everything he could have possibly done to Kaido, especially now with the revelation that only CoC can deal with him. His DF has been largely useless in dealing lasting damage, even though he used his best moves.
    Thee story would let us know it if it was the case. Last page showed Law in a far better condition than Zoro. He wasn't even dirty or bleeding like really damaged characters are often presented.

Great chapter! Could it be that Oda had no time to add details onto the Asura figure behind Zoro?
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

This chapter was fucking rad.

You gotta respect Luffy's determination. "yeah he'll go down, eventually."

Also my man Zoro! Using Asura! Damnnnn
    LIE
    CHEAT STEAL
    KILL WIN

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information