+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chapter 1006: The Honorable Hyogoro the Flower

Default Re: Chapter 1006: The Honorable Hyogoro the Flower

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Shanks was also an apprentice in Roger's ship and out of everyone who was on that ship, he is the one who became an Emperor.
    so Rayleigh doesn’t exist?.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchu View Post
    so Rayleigh doesn’t exist?.
    That's not my point. Being an apprentice does not mean you will NOT become a right-hand man in the future. Those crews don't run based on seniority, but with meritocracy.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also Whitebeard didn't managed his crew based on divisions until after Oden joined and some of his officers became captains on their own like Epoida and Whitey Bay so there is also that.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I don't think we can expect Queen to be aware that there's a doctor with enough competency to develop a necessary cure. If they manage to mass replicate the antibodies, it's because Chopper is insanely talented.

A single vial of antibodies would've only helped a few dozens of people, so letting Apoo have it would've been inconsequential under normal circumstances.
    That actually...makes complete sense.

Chopper outside of those who know him is an unknown to everyone else. Queen using the information he has on hand had no reason to believe his genius could be countered by any within the Straw Hat Pirates.

At times, a step back is needed. I didn't even fully grasp how slanted my perception was having viewed the story through the Straw Hats point of view. Such information created an expectation. The readers know how great Chopper is but the One Piece world doesn't even know who Chopper is and what he can do.

Thanks. That explanation was quite liberating.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information