Closed Thread
Page 222 of 321 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Gay marriage .
    OH! I didn't know the actual case name of it. Well damn x.x

My AniList: https://anilist.co/user/starlalilymoon/
    Discord: starlalilymoon#3489 | Steam: starlalilymoon
    Avatar Information: Artist - カグレ; Character - Gardevoir; Series - Pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Alito and Thomas call for Obergefell to be overturned: https://twitter.com/chasestrangio/st...12412393005057
    Yup, this is where it begins.

I'm still relatively positive Roe v. Wade will be first, but then will come Obgerfell, then Lawrence v. Texas.

Hell, maybe they'll go after Brown v. Board of Ed given enough time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post

I'm still relatively positive Roe v. Wade will be first, but then will come Obgerfell, then Lawrence v. Texas.

Why not make their on version of the Sharia Law then? The right wing wants so bad to be a theocracy I find odd they haven't come up with one yet.

Frankly, I'd be more worried--in the short term--about Trump killing himself and everyone around him via COVID before November. A reminder, Herman Cain caught COVID and died about a month later. Trump is, at best, perhaps a week or two in and leaving the hospital. This is going to be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Why not make their on version of the Sharia Law then? The right wing wants so bad to be a theocracy I find odd they haven't come up with one yet.
    That's the end goal the religious wing of the right wants. The thing is: Not ALL of the right is as fundamental as the rest, some are just power hungry shitheads and How much can they get away with how fast? They have to do this very slowly in stages so that people can't see what's happening until it's too late.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

I heard the other day, and I keep hearing today that Trump would be released today, in a couple of hours, doesn't really seems like 4 days will do the trick, especially if he's going to be quick-tested for the next debate.

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

they should go after Marbury v. Madison next and maybe your legislative branch will bother legislating instead of leaving their jobs to a bunch of unelected elders interpreting the ancient texts

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    I heard the other day, and I keep hearing today that Trump would be released today, in a couple of hours, doesn't really seems like 4 days will do the trick, especially if he's going to be quick-tested for the next debate.
    The weirdest part is that they're claiming he's no longer contagious.

Finished my mail-in ballot! Honestly, I like these better than regular voting, it gives me time to research everyone that's on the ballot to choose who's the best for me before selecting. Will be mailing it on Friday! ^^

Also, there was a question with police reform on the ballot for my city, so of course I voted yes!

If anyone is curious it's this: https://ballotpedia.org/Pittsburgh,_...November_2020)

Guess the mayor did read my letter regarding police reform after all; gives me hope for the future to be honest.

My ballot is apparently on the way but I got my pamphlet book over the weekend and spent a few hours Sunday figuring out the local "nonpartisan" candidates and the 17(!) state and local ballot measures. Feels good to have it picked out even if I'm not 100% on some of those propositions.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

According to what I found, my mail in ballot should be heading out tomorrow so I expect to have it by the end of the week. Plan on filling it out and dropping it off at wherever our early voting dropoff locations is.

Not taking any chances.

Default American Politics: We're in for it now

That's the end goal the religious wing of the right wants. The thing is: Not ALL of the right is as fundamental as the rest, some are just power hungry shitheads and How much can they get away with how fast? They have to do this very slowly in stages so that people can't see what's happening until it's too late.
    Yes, not all the right wingers are religious nuts, some of them are just greedy sociopaths. But if they want to push a theocracy they should start doing their relegious laws, they can't just put the bible instead f constitutional law and call it a day.
    Not wear clothes made of different threads, no sea food, no work on Saturdays? The greedy sociopaths would tear it down in a second.

Look all the money they bound to loose if they let the wackos overturn the SC rulings.
    Last edited by pariston_hill; October 5th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.

The Sea Food Ban is new for me.

Hell even the quote the anti-gay people use from Levicitius does not mean *gay sex*. It means "bros before hoes" basically. If it meant sex the Bible would use mate like a previous passage saying no mating with animals. They use the quote wrong lol XDD

Holy crap, as soon as Trump landed he took his mask off.

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    Hell even the quote the anti-gay people use from Levicitius does not mean *gay sex*. It means "bros before hoes" basically. If it meant sex the Bible would use mate like a previous passage saying no mating with animals. They use the quote wrong lol XDD
    The whole thing if Sodom and Gomorra was because they where rude to travelers, in a time where being well received as traveler was a matter of life or death. All the other stuff was secondary to that.

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    I thought it was about Pedophilia.

Yes, this looks like a perfectly healthy person.

Complicating things since 2009.

Claudia Conway, who honestly has more credibility than her mother and the rest of the White House is currently posting on Tik Tok that Trump is NOT doing well, this is all Trump's ego playing out, and that the WH is doing everything to try and stabilize him.

Shit like this is why I never thought Biden should have stopped negative ads. He should have been pouring money into ads focused on showing pictures of their superspreading event, calling them out on it, and saying "If he's not responsible enough to protect his own staff from COVID, how can he protect your family, as President I WILL, by listening to scientist and doctors, not ignoring them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I'm seeing posts on Twitter list that Herman Cain got sick on 6/24, reported doing better in the middle, and died on 7/31. Trump is about a week into this thing.

It's going to be a tense and disastrous month, for completely new reasons. This man might die. Best case scenario is his administration spending a month trying to fake his recovery. I also dead Trump's inevitable attempt to try to attend the Oct 12th debate maskless.

Closed Thread

Thread Information