+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: American Politics: A Brand New Day

Default Re: American Politics: A Brand New Day

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    There is recent speculation that there is some “shadiness” regarding how McConnell keeps get elected.
    I live in Kentucky. It's not shadiness, there are just a lot of stupid people here. Certainly not everyone, but I would feel comfortable saying the majority (and i live right outside of Lexington).

edit: I read the article from raw story and while that is shady, I have no doubt that McConnell would have won regardless.
    Last edited by andre; February 17th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Rush will certainly not be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Nature is healing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

I admit, I'm holding back a lot of things I could say about this.

But, today I had a moment where I forgot about everything bad and got this notion that things might get better.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Rush will certainly not be missed.
    His offensive comments apparently are being missed by a lot of people whining about liberals not showing forgiveness and compassion towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    Well Rush, is the money worth it? How does that money from doing propaganda all your life serve you now? That's what gets me about people who fuck up the world for profit. Someday you're gonna die and all that money and those possessions are worthless to you then, so what's the point? The dead Koch brother is a good example. Sometimes I just want to ask old people like this why they're doing it, but I know there'd be no real answer anyway.
    That money depending on who it’s left too can be funneled towards shitty causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Another reason not to like Ted Cruz.

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-ac...-viral-1570118

Yes, fly to Cancun and leave your fellow Texans behind freezing to death, you piece of shit.

I don't care if this trip was "planned in advance", as a politician and representative you show support for your voters by not abandoning them.

And, of course, Ted tries to blame his children for the trip.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Yes, fly to Cancun and leave your fellow Texans behind freezing to death, you piece of shit.

I don't care if this trip was "planned in advance", as a politician and representative you show support for your voters by not abandoning them.
    Well that and not voting against or for legislation that would hurt them like repealing the ACA.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Zodiac left the dog at home too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mkerrhard...83919086624775

They have somebody watching it but the guy was sitting in his car; presumably because the house was too dark and cold to stay in.

For more funny idiocy, the QAnon-ers are aghast and betrayed because Biden flew on Air Force One, when totally Trump should have still been using it in secret:
    https://www.comicsands.com/joe-biden...LTpIAArn077aU8

And they apparently think Trump will come back on March 4th.

We really shouldn't compare Ted Cruz to the Zodiac Killer.

The Zodiac Killer was responsible for fewer deaths at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    For more funny idiocy, the QAnon-ers are aghast and betrayed because Biden flew on Air Force One, when totally Trump should have still been using it in secret:
    https://www.comicsands.com/joe-biden...LTpIAArn077aU8

And they apparently think Trump will come back on March 4th.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post

Zodiac was probably a better person than Cruz to boost.

Ahem.

Fuck Ted Cruz.

That is all.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

It's not his fault. He boarded a plane to Austin but it got diverted to Cancun due to the strength of the windmills.

Also gotta love Beto and AOC completely destroying the only defensive argument of Ted, which is "well what do you want him to do, go plow the snow himself?
    "

Beto and AOC have been donating money, helping organize wellness checks, get food to those who need it, etc.

As if "my family needed a vacation" is even a defense, this state emergency aside, when the Senate is recessed in the middle of a global pandemic. The defense of their recess is to "visit constituents". And how many of those live in Mexico, Ted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Do you really think so?

https://www.businessinsider.com/ted-...es-wapo-2021-2

Apparently he did this at least partially because he managed to get away with it last year.; presumably because there were a lot fewer people flying back then.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-diet-coke/

I find this less grating than the story about the “well-done” tomahawk steaks.

"The beverage had to be opened in front of the germophobe commander in chief, 'never beforehand,'" Washingtonian writes, summarizing the instructions. "The server was to hold a longneck-bottle opener by the lower third of the handle in one hand and the Diet Coke, also by the lower third, in the other. Once poured, the drink had to be placed at the President's right-hand side."
    Baby in chief. Pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information