+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by Nakaba

Default Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by Nakaba

New series starts serialization on this 27th.

Here is the Lancelot one shot: https://mangadex.org/chapter/982242/4

My guess for the horseman are: Tristan, Lancelot, The New Guy, Space for King/Diane offspring or reincarnation of Escanor.

Default Re: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by Nakaba

Now why is this being called The Four Horsemen? Are we going the Le Morte d'Arthur way or are we getting an entirely new spin on the Arthur mythos?

Consistent brand naming have the heroes been refereed as something bad in christianity canon.

One of the knights is the offspring of the most powerful demon in existence and a goddess-human hybrid.

The others are not lagging behind, either. Fairy-human, giant-fairy, whoever has inherited the grace of the Sun...

I'm looking forward to some Tristan and Lancelot shenanigans, tho.
    Last edited by Nekketsu; January 18th, 2021 at 03:03 PM.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Boys name is Percival.

https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/ep...86331805452163
    Spoiler:
    Starting to thing Death Pierce's plan might lead to something.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

First chapter is 70pages second chapter is 40, Nakaba is on a roll.

A very sketchy summary:

Spoiler:
    Percival is living with his grandfather Vergis (?) on a giant island called "God's Finger" that reaches into the sky, spending his days hunting and training, but has yet to beat his grandfather. His "gramps" realizes that it's Percival's 16th birthday, and that now he can leave the island to have an adventure if he wants. Percival declines, however, saying he's happy living with his Gramps. Even though his grandfather tries to tell him of all the wonders that are out there, including an island of Goddesses, Percival doesn't care. Percival later sneaks out at night to gaze at the sky, secretly admitting to himself that he really does want to go on an adventure, but he doesn't want to leave his grandfather.

The next morning a knight in red armor arrives on a mystical boat, which he lets Percival look at while he goes to see his grandfather. He pities Percival for being raised without knowing the truth. Unfortunately he's come to kill Vergis, because he betrayed their lord and left 16 years ago. Vergis claims it was his lord who betrayed him. The knight makes short work of both of them, however, with Percival not even making a dent, telling Percival that if he hates someone, he should hate his grandfather. When Vergis asks him why he came now, he says that there are persons who appeared who aim to bring King Arthur to ruin; The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (well, Knights of the Apocalypse anyway). Nothing is known about them, even their appearance. Vergis claims that Percival has nothing to do with it, but the knight says it's all for the sake of the parliament (???) as he leaves. Percival gets up and apologizes for not being able to protect him, although Vergis claims it's the other way. He says that Percival should find more precious companions he wants to protect. Percival says this is all a punishment because he secretly wanted to go on an adventure. Vergis tells Percival that the knight's name was Ironshid (?), and that he's his father (!!!), which shocks Percival (no kidding) because he thought his father died when he was a kid. Vergis tell him he should leave alone, and that he will always be with him. After burying his grandfather, Percival dons his helmet and mantle and sets out to find his father, to discover the truth, and to see the world with his own eyes. His journey will be one of a grand fate. It ends with him tripping and complaining that his mantle is too big.

I need to work on my vocabulary.

Hey, my summary wasn't half-bad!

Look, I grew up with Dragon Ball okay. But there is a huge difference between how a 12 year-old acts to a 16 years-old.

Stupid nitpick, I know. But if people can complain how MHA characters appears to be, so can I.

Well he lived his whole life with his Gramps in a plateau that's literally above the clouds. There's a reason for him being that sheltered. Not that I think that was a great idea.

I am really liking the series so far, the first chapter had a really cool tone (with the Holy Knight sailing the boat through the clouds being my favorite page), the second was also fun, but I hope nothing bad happens to the circus trio.

Also, I am wondering if Nakaba will end making Arthur a villain, since right now it seems knights under his wing are killing strong people at random because of the Four Knights prohecy.

I feel like 99% of the prophecies happens because people feeling threatened by it and tries to stop them.

Nakaba: Hey, wanna some /ss/?
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/1203252/1

First time walking the surface and the boy has already experienced first hand the wonders of the female body, what a man of culture we have got there.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

I would get angrier than that, Elba.

I kinda like this Pelgart guy, honestly.

Except the fact of sending a big bad wolf to kill some innocent villagers of course.

This magic system is going to need more explaining.

Percival is literally a fanfiction character inserted into the SDS Universe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information