+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pretty Cure topic

Default Official Pretty Cure topic

I'm kinda surpise there isn't a topic for this. Anyway this topic is for all Pretty Cure series (which mean that inculdes Futari wa Pretty Cure, Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Pretty Cure Splash Star, Yes! Pretty Cure 5, Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!!, Fresh Pretty Cure, and Heartcatch Pretty Cure.)

In my opinion Finale of Fresh Pretty Cure, well I don't know what else to say that was great ending to the show.

Spoiler:
    The final battle against Moebius was great at every point, even Soular and Westar fought well in the final battle. The final scenes with Setsuna descion of going back with Soular and Westar to Labyrinth after the dance contest was sad with Love almost crying. The final scene with all the girls following their dreams, Setsuna, Soular and Wester going back to Labyrinth, and Chiffon, Tart, and his girlfriend going home.

Well I can say that I'm going to miss watching Fresh Pretty Cure every week, since it was the first Pretty Cure that I actually watch. I'm planning rewatch Fresh Pretty Cure again to see everything again, because an awesome action show that had great story tellling. I'm going to give Heartcatch Pretty Cure a chance, since it starting next week.

Edit: I forgot to post the preview for Episode 1 of Heartcatch Pretty Cure.

[youtube]NsWshKGew0c[/youtube]
    Last edited by Sano; January 30th, 2010 at 09:03 PM.

Default Re: Official Pretty Cure topic

Fresh Pretty Cure was probably one-of, if not the best Pretty Cure. It was handled quite excellently all the way through.

But I can't say I'm incredibly excited for Heartcatch anymore. The character designs are pretty... not great. I'm a little terrified the show might make the leap into targeting Otaku as opposed to kids, given Fresh's popularity with the Otaku. It would kill me if it intentionally incorporated more moe elements.

Maybe I'm just being too paranoid. I'll still watch it, as long as it doesn't go moe. Here's hoping somebody will actually sub this one as it comes out.

That is my feeling about Heartcatch Pretty Cure as well. Since I'm kinda worried about it as well. I do agree out of the Pretty Cure stuff I have seen (Couple episodes of Futari wa Pretty Cure, and Fresh Pretty Cure). I can say Fresh Pretty Cure is the best stuff from what I seen. ^_^.

Striking a Pose. Where the world is real.

So what are the recommended Pretty cure series to watch out of that list?

Futari Wa Pretty Cure and Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart is two seasons that continues were the previous series left off at. The same can go for Yes! Pretty Cure 5 and Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo (Since they are were the previous cast members return for a 2nd season.)

My best guess to start with Fresh Pretty Cure (even through its the most recent season that ended.), its stand alone season. If you want to see the actual beginning of the franchase start with Futari Wa Pretty Cure.

Well, the first series is the only one that's actually subtitled entirely, so that's probably the ideal place to start.

The raw for the Fresh Pretty Cure finale is now out.
    Last edited by Sano; December 18th, 2011 at 11:44 PM.

FINALLY!

In my opinion new fans should start with the first season first since not only its the only one subbed in its entirety, but the only one with an english dub so far.

Fresh...is kind of getting subbed. But at really random intervals and episode order.

You can dowloads almost all of the dub episodes at:

http://awesome-toons.net/xdcclist.ph...ry=Pretty+Cure

Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    In my opinion new fans should start with the first season first since not only its the only one subbed in its entirety, but the only one with an english dub so far.

Fresh...is kind of getting subbed. But at really random intervals and episode order.
    Tv Nihon's currently subbing "Yes! Pretty Cure 5".
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

Okay, you have a point. Yes!Pretty Cure 5! is a good starting point too.

I'm planning to take screencaps from the raw release of the final episode of Fresh Pretty Cure. And before anyone ask the episode is in hd. ^_^

Heartcatch Pretty Cure! Premieres today :D

I got the screencaps for the final Episode of Fresh Pretty Cure almost done. I still have to fix some of the panrama ones before posting. But they will be in the next day or so.

Here is the opening and ending of Heartcatch Pretty Cure. I haven't watch the episode yet. I will tomarrow.

[youtube]BO3R13soPZg[/youtube]

[youtube]gANMp7CN_CQ[/youtube]

Alright, just watched episode one.

The opening hints at the attacks, and I really like where that's going. Cure Blossom's energy cape is cool, and I like Marine's explosive blast. I've got faith in the fighting, It's a darned shame the episode ended right after she transformed. We won't even get to see her fight until next week. Cure Marine won't be introduced until the next.

I wasn't super-thrilled the entire episode focused on it, but Tsubomi and Erika had some really nice chemistry. I like the two of them already.

By far, the most interesting part of the episode were the two minutes at the start with Cure Moon. Now, I just hope the villain from this episode doesn't end up being her. That would be a million times too predictable.

Just finished watching the first episode of Heartcatch. I alreadly love both Tsubomi and Erika as their chemistery is great. The opening song does make me being hype for ths show how Fresh Pretty Cure opening did to me.

I really like the character designs for the villians for this season, Dark Precure design looks very intersting. A nice to see an Evil Pretty Cure (I don't count Sestuna as Evil Pretty Cure. Since she pretty much switch sides when became a Pretty Cure.)

Do we know for sure that the black one was a Pretty Cure? I thought that was what they were saying the first time, but I don't know enough Japanese to actually figure out any context.

On Wiki's Heartcatch page. It says her name is Dark PreCure currently.

so is there subs or translations for this series?

Well, what do you know? Someone actually subbed it. We don't know if it will continue to be subbed weekly, but Doremi subs has a fairly good track record. We can only hope!

http://a.scarywater.net/doremi/

YEAH! Cure Moonlight is BADASS! I cant wait to watch it subbed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information