+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1260

Thread: ONE PIECE 7TH Popularity Poll!!

Default Re: ONE PIECE 7TH Popularity Poll!!

It's a spoiler in a sense but not a leak. Lol I can't believe they would just reveal it like that.

It's not a leak or a spoiler, Shueisha shows it in a official Live Stream

Discovered Stowaway Galleon Panthera's Avatar

Nice, in the third poster, Oda put Carrot in Sulong form rather than in her normal form. I also like how Yamato is on the left side of the poster, Luffy is in the middle, and Carrot is on the far right.

Absolutely incredible.
    I would love to know how long the actual drawing and coloring process took him and how he scheduled it.

The full poster looks awesome! Can't wait to have the full thing in hd!

Very interested to see how they handle it in volume 101 though. Three separate parts, at least 6 pages in width all up, and one of the parts isn't released as part of a chapter. Will they keep the six pages in separate blocks of two with a chapter between them, or push them together like they did for the chapter 1000 spread, robbing at least one chapter of its cover and ballooning the length of another to 23 pages? A fold-out would be cool, but would translate poorly to digital releases. Hmm...

I can't really tell what's going on above Kuzan. Could anyone enlighten me?^^

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAppleJack View Post
    I can't really tell what's going on above Kuzan. Could anyone enlighten me?^^
    There's Lucci fighting Marco.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Carrot’s position is so weird, as there’s no characters familiar to her around. I’d expect her near the SHs due to that.
    It really feels like it was intentionally making Carrot opposite to Yamato for reasons. Does that mean “and”, “or” or “neither”?
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Robin got kinda done dirty in this poster. All the characters that were really high in the poll are big and in the forefront in some way or another, yet she's way in the back even though she was 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Carrot’s position is so weird, as there’s no characters familiar to her around. I’d expect her near the SHs due to that.
    It really feels like it was intentionally making Carrot opposite to Yamato for reasons. Does that mean “and”, “or” or “neither”?
    There was probably nowhere else she could fit, really.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    It's not a leak or a spoiler, Shueisha shows it in a official Live Stream
    Yep, that's good enough for me. :)

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

If I had 3 computer screens, this would definitely be my new wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what hes lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Here's the rip of the poster for the digital edition of Jump, for anyone looking for it:

https://i.imgur.com/Vov8J6K.jpg
    Do you have the second part?

Quote Originally Posted by Kfunk View Post
    I have it:

Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Thanks!

Vivi being grouped with the crew nice.

Thanks!

Vivi being grouped with the crew nice.
    Mr. 2 as well! They are the characters that most deserve that honor!

The only thing I don't like in that poster is Jinbe. He's not in an attacking position, he's just there doing nothing flashy.

Though you seem to have gotten what you needed from Deicide, he's definitely replied with a physical scan, not a digital rip. You can tell by looking at the different colour grading and the amount of noise from the scanner in that version if you put them side by side. I'll post the digital version as soon as I find it.

Unfortunately, I'm at the mercy of Japanese rippers for that point. While I'd gladly buy some issues myself for things like this, the website for the digital version of Jump doesn't like foreign credit cards, so waiting on pirates is the only recourse. Some weeks the rips are out already by now, sometimes it takes til Wednesday, so some patience may be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Though you seem to have gotten what you needed from Deicide, he's definitely replied with a physical scan, not a digital rip. You can tell by looking at the different colour grading and the amount of noise from the scanner in that version if you put them side by side. I'll post the digital version as soon as I find it.

Unfortunately, I'm at the mercy of Japanese rippers for that point. While I'd gladly buy some issues myself for things like this, the website for the digital version of Jump doesn't like foreign credit cards, so waiting on pirates is the only recourse. Some weeks the rips are out already by now, sometimes it takes til Wednesday, so some patience may be required.
    Wish Viz included the three parts of the poster in their digital release :/

Wish Viz included the three parts of the poster in their digital release :/
    Yeah, would be nice.

I get the feeling this one's on Shueisha though. Just like the Where's Wally poster from a bit back, they don't seem to be allowing Viz to use anything from the magazine that's not the actual chapter. So if the official stance is that the WT100 poster isn't part of the chapter...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information