+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1260

Thread: ONE PIECE 7TH Popularity Poll!!

Default Re: ONE PIECE 7TH Popularity Poll!!

The fact that Yamato got this close to top ten after being in the manga for such a short period of time speaks volumes. I can only see things going up from here..

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    Luffy was always #1, and Zoro was #3 once, beaten by Law.
    goddamn

i think if luffy wasn't dethroned now, he might never be. would be something to consistently be voted the highest for the entire series

All I can say is that it was worth the wait. Exciting top 100 rankings reveal today.

Gotta love how popularity is everything, except when it comes to furries.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Will we be able to see the placements of characters under 200 though? Need to know where my almost daily Brownbeard votes took him.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    The fact that Yamato got this close to top ten after being in the manga for such a short period of time speaks volumes. I can only see things going up from here..
    Also without an anime appearance either too which clearly helps characters either.

Pretty great.

Biggest surprise is Nami beating Law and Sanji

Nami is a goddess. She even deserve 2nd place. But robin is too high for such a trash character. She is the worst SH and has to switch places with Franky.

Trash character is a bit harsh. Robin justifiably has her fans. Her story during the Water 7 and Enies Lobby arc was emotionally moving. Many viewers/readers (myself included) were brought to tears by her story and the acceptance of the Straw Hat Pirates as the family she never thought she would have. And even before than she had a mature and mysterious aura around her which made her quite captivating.

Nami's performance in this poll was insanely awesome but the love Robin has isn't unfounded.

Hancock was 7th, my votes were worth it. Better than what I was expecting (9th). And only now I realised she passed Sabo and Ace, that's crazy.

Carrot's result was the real surprise. From 17th to 8th, that's really impressive. I would never guess it!

Can't wait for the color spread.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Does that count has hate speech?
    I'm all for everybody having their favorite characters but calling Robin trash? C'mon, there's gotta be a limit.

Breaking my vow of silence to just say how blown I away by all the Carrot love that had to be out there. I was just hoping for top 20 so to get 8th warms my heart.

I really wish Yamato had hit top 10 but she still did amazingly well for such a new character.

And I hope that host follows through and shaves his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Gotta love how popularity is everything, except when it comes to furries.

Admit it Shift, you and Naito caused a power shift with the postcards didnít you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Wait Roger and Ace will finally meet on this color spread.

You can see final rankings in official website, global and from each region :)

https://onepiecewt100.com/en/final-rankings

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Admit it Shift, you and Naito caused a power shift with the postcards didn’t you?
    Jig's up, I guess. Our pact with the moon rabbit goddess finally paid off.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Greg explaining furries to the Japanese audience must've been a career highlight for him.

Checking the regional results, it's clear there were massive campaigns for Carrot and Yamato everywhere.
    However, Yamato was kept down mostly in Asia, and Carrot was kept down mostly in Japan. Which are the most populous regions.

(Hancock made to the Top 10 in every region, yay! Considering the character has been missing from canon for over a decade, I call it really impressive.)
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Damn, Nami, Robin, Yamato and Carrot in the top 4 spots in Oceania while Luffy is only 6th

And they come with actual numbers, so we can tell exactly how much each region influenced which result.

Default ONE PIECE 7TH Popularity Poll!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    And they come with actual numbers, so we can tell exactly how much each region influenced which result.
    I hope people are already working on a stacked bar plot

You know what, Iíll just do it myself *insert Thanos meme*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information