+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picture request thread... kind off^^

Default Picture request thread... kind off^^

Hey guys,

this is not really a request for any technical help but rather the request for infos respectively feedback. I'm looking for pictures of animated gifs from movies or series that show international/multicultural groups in a bit funny way. Like for instance how Lionel Hutz imagines a world without lawyers in the Simpsons, a group shot of the villains pub from HISHE, the United Nations secret meeting from Austion Powers or even One Piece's very own Reverie meeting. I know that those operate with stereotypes but that's intentional so people get it as a joke.

Unfortunally I'm running out of ideas but I'm sure that there's more of imagery of that kind of thing. So if anybody knows something similar I'd be grateful if you could share the info with me. Also as you can tell from the Villains Pub image I take international/multicultural to be a wide term.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Default Re: Picture request thread... kind off^^

I was recently watching an old(er) Disney movie called the Rescuers with my kids, and I remember there was a scene in the start with all the representatives of different nations in an assembly. They were all mice though...
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    I was recently watching an old(er) Disney movie called the Rescuers with my kids, and I remember there was a scene in the start with all the representatives of different nations in an assembly. They were all mice though...
    I've never seen the Rescuers but I just googled for what you suggested. It's the Rescue Aid Society, right? That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you very much.

Yep, that was exactly it. Glad to be of help. :)
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information