+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hades

Default Re: Hades

Sword - Good all around. If not for the fact that the swings were so slow this might be my favorite.
    Spear - I liked it at first, but lately it's been kind of a crapshoot for me. Sometimes I'm great with it, sometimes awful.
    Shield - Really liked this one at first, but it's low offense is frustrating to me now. Definitely good for first timers if you make use of its defense.
    Bow - Can be impractical in battle at times, but once you hit that sweet spot it does tons of damage.
    Gauntlets - Probably my favorite. Not the highest offense, but the damage dealt is pretty constant.
    Rail - All I'll say is the Lucifer armament is awful. And, yeah, I spend pretty much every run with it praying for an infinite ammo upgrade.

Yep, I hate the bow, while I was pretty ok with all the other weapons, the bow lags behind hard. I think is the powercharge window, or that I get anxious while charging up and not moving and being defenseless on top of it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Shield - Really liked this one at first, but it's low offense is frustrating to me now. Definitely good for first timers if you make use of its defense.
    Gauntlets - Probably my favorite. Not the highest offense, but the damage dealt is pretty constant.
    That's it with the shield. Offense is too low, which I know is what is supposed to be here in exchange for defense, but too frustrating. Definitely didn't feel like a tank.

Haven't unlocked the gauntlets yet, but they seem like you have to get too close to often. Too easy to get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Yep, I hate the bow, while I was pretty ok with all the other weapons, the bow lags behind hard. I think is the powercharge window, or that I get anxious while charging up and not moving and being defenseless on top of it.
    So far I've had no real problem with the power charge. Even if you can't fully charge the thing being able to hit an enemy from afar is great. And that special is handy-dandy when fighting things like those fucking skulls.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    That's it with the shield. Offense is too low, which I know is what is supposed to be here in exchange for defense, but too frustrating. Definitely didn't feel like a tank.
    Imo, any weapon can be highly offensive when the right boons/upgrades are picked suited to your playstyle.

I like to dash-strike (in fact, my initial playstyle with the bow was that instead of shooting), so using Poseidon boons turns my character into a humanoid bumper car/battering ram on a shield run.

Fucking Megeara. I've only been able to get her down to half health before I get shanked.

Here's the real question, the one that separates real Hades gamers from worthless noobs:

Do you people pet Cerberus every.single.time?

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Here's the real question, the one that separates real Hades gamers from worthless noobs:

Do you people pet Cerberus every.single.time?
    You betcha.
    He's such a good boy.

Spoiler:
    I was actually glad when it turns out he's not a boss in the game, you just have to bring him treats.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information