+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    We get 2 chapters a month, and sometimes if we are lucky its 3 chapters.

This means that the 10000th chapter will probably come after 4-5 months. So next year around End of Feb, right?
    Geez, calm down. We aren't at the 1000th yet and you're aldready thinking about the 10000th!

Anyway, I don't think there's gonna be any hints or revelations about the new nakama. I see these previews 10-1 ending with a SH colorspread
    Last edited by omy785; September 17th, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

I feel the last crewmate will be previewed in the sneakiest way possible: the color spread will have all 11 Straw Hats... and many allies like Vivi, Hancock, Carrot, Sai, Barto, Cavendish, Hajrudin... The entire heroic host. Then people will keep arguing that one of the many many extras will join the team.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Chapter 1000 won't be anything special. It's just a milestone for the series. We'll get a cool colour spread and that's it.

Is it possible we might get more pages than usual, like what happened with chapter 100?

Oh man! Can’t wait to see what happens on chapter 1000

I don't expect any new thing regarding nakama, but I fully expect a big reveal. Im, Rocks or Will of D should be nice.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Chapter 1000 won't be anything special. It's just a milestone for the series. We'll get a cool colour spread and that's it.
    While I wouldn't guarantee some earth-shattering event to happen we have had a recent history of each 00 chapter having something pretty major.

Chapter 700 set Dressrosa in motion
    Chapter 800 had the formation of the Grand Fleet
    Chapter 900 had Big Mom eating the wedding cake

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    While I wouldn't guarantee some earth-shattering event to happen we have had a recent history of each 00 chapter having something pretty major.

Chapter 700 set Dressrosa in motion
    Chapter 800 had the formation of the Grand Fleet
    Chapter 900 had Big Mom eating the wedding cake

you are forgetting chapter 500 that introduces Rayleigh and law and kidd. Maybe chapter 1000 we will see Roger pirates or whitebeard pirates coming...

I'd bet on:

- Act 3/4 intermission, bringing huge revelations about the outside world and future arcs
    or
    - Act 4 already started, with a "big damn heroes" moment.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Ending Act 3 would definitely give the most potential for a banger chapter, but act 3 is the main act which may not be done now in just a volumne.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/S.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

I want 1000 to take place during the interlude between Act 3 and 4 but it seems the way things are going that might not happen.

I wanna know wtf happened at the Reverie, who died, what happened to Vivi, was Sabo & the Revolutionaries framed for the assassination ( presumably of King Cobra), what's happening with the former Shichbukai , and
    of course, just what exactly are Blackbeard and the World Government going after.

That being said, I trust in Oda and I'm sure whatever it'll be, it'll be epic and huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    Ending Act 3 would definitely give the most potential for a banger chapter, but act 3 is the main act which may not be done now in just a volumne.
    Act 3 is actually close to its end. There will be a dramatic climax, and that’s it. The big fights are the act 4, and the Wano epilogue is act 5.

I think the dramati climax started to be build up in 990. It could very well happen within the next 8 or so chapters, then the interlude takes one or two more chapters.

Or it could be even sooner, and chapter 1,000 covers the heroic comeback at the start of act 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Act 3 is actually close to its end. There will be a dramatic climax, and that’s it. The big fights are the act 4, and the Wano epilogue is act 5.

I think the dramati climax started to be build up in 990. It could very well happen within the next 8 or so chapters, then the interlude takes one or two more chapters.

Or it could be even sooner, and chapter 1,000 covers the heroic comeback at the start of act 4.
    The downpoint will be Luffy reaching the top while all minks and scabbards are lying almost dead around Kaidou.
    The 1v1 fights shouldn´t take another 10-15 chapters before starting, could more imagine many being down after their first part of the battle, while in the next act they will step up to overcome the dramatic climax.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/S.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

From Indonesian forums, Jinbe pic taken from chapter 557: Luffy and Whitebeard, right?

Quote Originally Posted by gear123456 View Post
    From Indonesian forums, Jinbe pic taken from chapter 557: Luffy and Whitebeard, right?

Yes, it's from the spread showing the Impel Down escapees after they fell off the ice tsunami.
    Selamat datang!
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)
    Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

I draw a silly comic about school and life.

Chapter 1000: A love letter to all Sanji fans - Sanji FINALLY gets a chapter with decent fight coverage since entering the New World...

Sanji defeats a Beast Pirate upper ranker and gloriously bask in the magnificence that is his forgotten strength.

Eiichiro Oda Aiming for Chapter 1000 at the end of this year !! The new system will be *2 Chapters then Break* or *3 Chapters then break* -According to his comment on Jump.

This new system because Corona Pandamic (as we know).

Last edited by ScotchInformer; September 23rd, 2020 at 11:29 PM.

My bet for chapter 1000: Luffy's Gear 5 and first heavy blow delivered to a Yonkou.

Ok now we know something is coming with chapter 1000

that really only happen if we go back to 3 chapters/break.

meaning, 991-992-993 should come in the next three weeks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information