+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mugiwara Grand Fleet member in need of help!

Default Mugiwara Grand Fleet member in need of help!

Hello,

My name is Blake & I have been a One Piece fan since the For Kids dub era. I remember seeing the anime on TV when I was young, but Sanjiís voice was very off putting & I preferred DBZ at the time. Fast forward to 2010 when I graduated high school & had a bunch of free time, I picked up the One Piece Funimation dub and fell IN LOVE! This is an amazing series, I love the devil fruits & all the world building. It truly is amazing what Oda has created.

Being a huge fan of One Piece, I come to this forum in search of a graphic designer. I have started a small YouTube Channel and would like to have my own Jolly Roger designed to be used as my channelís photo and branding icon. I did not know where to start to look for this type of service, but I figured the One Piece community would have a bunch of talented & creative people that may be able to assist me.

Please let me know if you can help me out, or can point me in the correct direction.

Thanks!

Default Re: Mugiwara Grand Fleet member in need of help!

Welcome to the forum!

Default Re: Mugiwara Grand Fleet member in need of help!

Quote Originally Posted by BMR3 View Post
    Being a huge fan of One Piece, I come to this forum in search of a graphic designer. I have started a small YouTube Channel and would like to have my own Jolly Roger designed to be used as my channel’s photo and branding icon. I did not know where to start to look for this type of service, but I figured the One Piece community would have a bunch of talented & creative people that may be able to assist me.
    Well, I designed the Jinbe and Carrot Jolly Rogers in my avatar, so I might be able to help. PM me with some deets.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information