+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 562 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,200 of 11229

Thread: AVGN, Lindsay Ellis, Todd, Linkara, Fact Fiend, and other web review shows

Default Re: AVGN, Lindsay Ellis, Todd, Linkara, Fact Fiend, and other web review shows

UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Default Re: AVGN, Lindsay Ellis, Todd, Linkara, Fact Fiend, and other web review shows

So I just discovered Fact Fiend and I'm hooked.

This video right here is why Karl is a legend.

Default Re: AVGN, Channel Awful, and other web review shows

Welcome to the club! I've been touting the awesome of Fact Fiend for almost two years now!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I just discovered this channel last night, Fact Fiend, and ended up marathoning through like, 30 of his videos in one sitting. He sort of rambles on a topic and it varies, from Jem being a plantinum selling band that never had an album to Punch Out to Daleks flying in Doctor Who to Mr. Rogers being too nice to interview to unfortunate pokemon birth marks,,, but this one really got me.

It... doesn't stay on the title topic very long before going into something crazy.

And also the MR. Rogers one just cause.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Complicating things since 2009.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

That list is irrelevant without that Paofu "Coffee for your Head" abortion not being on it.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

I actually saw Cats in theaters for the lulz to see the horror show.

How could I know it was going to be the last movie I saw in theaters for probably two years? (And the only one before that was Avengers, so... close to three years.)

Oh nice! My favorite web reviewer covers one of my favorite movies.

This wasn't even on the schedule!

Just giving a shout out to this damn fool reviewer who reviewed and ranked every single Simpsons episode aired thus far. It's six hours long, so yeah, if you want something to watch over the next few days or just have it as background noise.

Spoiler alert, modern Simpsons still sucks.

I recently discovered the channel Defunctland, which offers great documentary-style insight into old attractions and rides, as well as TV shows. I'm currently working through a series of videos that explore Jim Henson's career and it's well worth the watch.

EDIT: Just finished all the Jim Henson videos and, oh man. Fair warning on the last video, you're gonna cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I recently discovered the channel Defunctland, which offers great documentary-style insight into old attractions and rides, as well as TV shows. I'm currently working through a series of videos that explore Jim Henson's career and it's well worth the watch.
    "Eisner had a simple technique that he often used when he decided on new projects. The technique is known as jealousy."

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I totally watched those Defunctland vids as they were coming out and genuinely teared up more than once.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Lindsay Ellis with another big 'un:

Not a fan of the ContraPoints addition but alas, it's her friend. This is a really good video and even include some stuff, like about Ed Gein, that I wasn't familiar with already from the Renegade Cut video and Disclosure.
    She/Her | If you want to be a girl you can just be a girl.

Just discovered "Hello Future me". He talks a lot about woldbuilding and magic systems and Avatar.

Here's a two and a half hour video on why the movie is bad.

whelp Lindsay Ellis has deleted her Twitter

From what I've gathered, she caught a lot of flak for some bad takes about Raya and Soul, and then this resulted in people bringing out their dirty laundry about her (making insensitive tweets and/or dismissing PoC critics)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information