View Poll Results: Who is Luffy's 10th Person?

Voters
368. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yamato

189 51.36%
  • Shinobu

1 0.27%
  • An Akazaya Samurai (Kin'emon, Kiku, etc)

1 0.27%
  • Momo

9 2.45%
  • Tama

9 2.45%
  • Carrot

68 18.48%
  • A Supernova (Law, Drake, Bonney, etc.)

7 1.90%
  • Caribou

6 1.63%
  • Other

28 7.61%
  • None: Jinbe is the final Straw Hat

50 13.59%
Closed Thread
Page 359 of 506 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 10112

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 8 - Onigashima)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 8 - Onigashima)

Nor sure why people think Gin is alive? Didn't he ingest lethal poison and had a few hours to live after the Baratie?

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Nor sure why people think Gin is alive? Didn't he ingest lethal poison and had a few hours to live after the Baratie?
    From knowing Oda's style, Gin told Sanji to tell Luffy let's meet up in the grandline one day right after Gin had reconfirmed his dedication to being a pirate and wanting to nothing else even if he had hours to live.

From a shonen perspective, whoever seriously dies from poison. Especially a character that befriends the main characters, is revealed to be a bad guy just to do a face turn and not kill one of the main characters when given the chance. I mean you're twlling me Kreig gets to live and Gin dies? Plus again, Oda and poison? Magellan or Caesar haven't killed anyone.

Given the history of this manga its unlikely Gin is dead. If anything its more likely Oda just forgot about him (but even that's not true given the sbs.)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Maybe Urouge? Other than him and Gin I have no idea which existing character could have joined there ranks during the time skip

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an entirely new character all together though

Another question is what will Gecko Moria do now that he’s surrounded in Black Beard’s territory with an offer to join
    Woop Slap
    Johnny or Yosaku (got tired of fishing)
    Gaimon
    Enel
    Krieg-9000

Somebody we all thought was dead and that makes the list longer.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Okay how about this, if no characters end up joining this arc then who, of the characters we already know about, or have a least been mentioned, have a possibility of joining?

People like Bonney, Kuma, Crocodile, Vegapunk etc.
    In my ideal world Gastino joins as the final nakama with the job of the crew's punching bag, because every scene where CC gets bullied is gold.
    Last edited by Kurloz; June 17th, 2021 at 07:19 AM.
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    From knowing Oda's style, Gin told Sanji to tell Luffy let's meet up in the grandline one day right after Gin had reconfirmed his dedication to being a pirate and wanting to nothing else even if he had hours to live.

From a shonen perspective, whoever seriously dies from poison. Especially a character that befriends the main characters, is revealed to be a bad guy just to do a face turn and not kill one of the main characters when given the chance. I mean you're twlling me Kreig gets to live and Gin dies? Plus again, Oda and poison? Magellan or Caesar haven't killed anyone.

Given the history of this manga its unlikely Gin is dead. If anything its more likely Oda just forgot about him (but even that's not true given the sbs.)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Woop Slap
    Johnny or Yosaku (got tired of fishing)
    Gaimon
    Enel
    Krieg-9000

Somebody we all thought was dead and that makes the list longer.
    There’s also the Vivre Card material for Gin Oda looked at at some point or another.

Yeah, the Straw Hat's storyteller seems cool. Yamato told the story of meeting Ace well to Momo. Yamato might be a better storyteller than Oda.

The best story will be of how the weather was as the Roger Pirates approach Laugh Tale and where it is exactly. Gotta start with how long it took Oden to brush his teeth the morning of.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    There’s also the Vivre Card material for Gin Oda looked at at some point or another.
    Don't think I'm familiar with that
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Yamato's journey will be to get life experience for his true dream: becoming a mangaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Yamato's journey will be to get life experience for his true dream: becoming a mangaka.
    The only outcome that's allowed.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Don't think I'm familiar with that
    From 2018.

Yamato's role will be Bible Hunter.
    Bounty: 382M Quirks: High Places | Garchu
    Roles: Ship Guard | Ship's Cat | Lookout
    Clues: Ch 175 | Statue | Foxy Flag | Paw DF
    Dreams: Travel w/ PK | The Dawn
    Survival: Moon Resurrection | Will of P

Do we know if Yamato has a bounty? I always assumed the last Straw Hat would already have a bounty on them before they joined but I’m not certain if He does, I’d like to see the bounties on the rest of Kaido’s crew

Do we know if Yamato has a bounty? I always assumed the last Straw Hat would already have a bounty on them before they joined but I’m not certain if He does, I’d like to see the bounties on the rest of Kaido’s crew
    Even if he doesn't this whole incident will give them a decent starter.

Chopper is probably due to get a real one as well. Be funny if he got two different bounties because they didn't realize he was the same guy. Kinda like Cracker's fake one.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Even if he doesn't this whole incident will give them a decent starter.

Chopper is probably due to get a real one as well. Be funny if he got two different bounties because they didn't realize he was the same guy. Kinda like Cracker's fake one.
    Chopper was funny at first, but now I want to see him get the recognition he deserves

Hell Monster Point has been holding out against Queen

With how much Kaido has kept Yamato from world view, probably not. I suspect she could get a bounty of at least 500 million within her first year, with her and Jinbe being able to hold up in a fight against Ace and all.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    With how much Kaido has kept Yamato from world view, probably not. I suspect she could get a bounty of at least 500 million within her first year, with her and Jinbe being able to hold up in a fight against Ace and all.
    I guess it helps that CP0 is literally here watching the battle

SWORD Agent Diez Drake might have a better insight on Yamato, given he's there on the daily, while CP-0 just visits the place sporadically.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    SWORD Agent Diez Drake might have a better insight on Yamato, given he's there on the daily, while CP-0 just visits the place sporadically.
    I just meant that at the very least there here for the big fight and seem to be very closely watching, so by the end they should know what each Straws Hat is capable of and we should get the most appropriate bounties the Straw Hats have ever had (and I'm super excited to see what Chopper gets)

I guess it helps that CP0 is literally here watching the battle
    Yeah, them and Drake could report on Chopper could result in a bounty that reflects his full strength. I’m sure they’d be more willing to believe it if they take Devil Fruit enhancing like Vegapunk and Caesar’s experiments into account.

I get the feeling w/e Drake reports won't get back to the main hub of Marine HQ.

I want to say they're a secret group within the Marines that Sakazuki and Sengoku aren't aware of (wouldn't be surprised if CP0 knows and haven't informed the marines though). So even they gained a lot of info on the strawhats not sure how it'd factor in deciding raised bounties since I think they're suppose to be a secret.

CP0 can cuz well they got a direct line to the WG and are suppose to be super secretive spies.
    Last.fm

I think he's already going that route with SSG, no? Except it's more like the worst kept secret apparently.

"The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terror"

Closed Thread

Thread Information