+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Kept you waiting, huh?

  1. #1
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Kept you waiting, huh?

    Hey all, no idea if anybody remembers me but somehow I made it back to these forums. Turns out it's been exactly a decade!^^

    Cheers



  2. #2

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Wooooo! I'm old enough to remember you!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  3. #3
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Wooooo! I'm old enough to remember you!
    Hey Robby, what's up? Still the alpha dog I see^^



  4. #4

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Welcome back! I remember you, but you don't know me!

  5. #5
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    Welcome back! I remember you, but you don't know me!
    Thanks. Unfortunally I really don't remember you seeing that you joined nine years after I left.



  6. #6

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    Thanks. Unfortunally I really don't remember you seeing that you joined nine years after I left.
    Actually, I had other accounts. I went mainly by fxjoey0/Ekila, but then left that account and locked myself out; then came back on this one. Yeah ^^;;;;; Long and complicated story lol

  7. #7

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    You seem familiar, but it's been awhile so I'm hazy.

    Friendly welcomes regardless.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    The Lurking Legend returns.

    Have you kept up with One Piece all these years?

  9. #9
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    You seem familiar, but it's been awhile so I'm hazy.

    Friendly welcomes regardless.
    Thanks for the friendly welcomes^^

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    The Lurking Legend returns.

    Have you kept up with One Piece all these years?
    Hahaha, that's a good one.^^

    Yes, I have. Only not as dedicated as before but never stopped reading it at all.



  10. #10

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?


  11. #11
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Ok that's amazing. How do you even know about that?^^



  12. #12

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Welcome, what did bring you back ? :D
    At one time you were the most prolific poster here and then you decided to never come again.
    Still living in Frankfurt?
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

  13. #13

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    Ok that's amazing. How do you even know about that?^^
    I used to be a lurker way before I joined.

  14. #14
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    Welcome, what did bring you back ? :D
    At one time you were the most prolific poster here and then you decided to never come again.
    Still living in Frankfurt?
    Thanks for the welcome. Nope, I don't live in Frankfurt anymore. I moved to Japan six month ago. My reason for coming back is actually tied to this in a way but that's a story for another time^^

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I used to be a lurker way before I joined.
    I see. That makes sense then. Well, it makes me happy to see that I'm remembered for those extraordinary accomplishments of mine.^^'



  15. #15
    Discovered Stowaway Riddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    You don't know me, but I certainly remember you and your Dragon-avatar from the old days. I was a lurker back then. It's really nice to see you're back again!

  16. #16
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    You don't know me, but I certainly remember you and your Dragon-avatar from the old days. I was a lurker back then. It's really nice to see you're back again!
    Thanks for the welcome. I might not know you yet but damn do your sig and especially your avatar make me insta-like you.^^

    Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    Actually, I had other accounts. I went mainly by fxjoey0/Ekila, but then left that account and locked myself out; then came back on this one. Yeah ^^;;;;; Long and complicated story lol
    Fxjoey0 I seem to remember but Ekila doesn't seem to ring a bell so yeah, I guess nice to see you again^^
    Also sorry for the late reply. I must have missed it somehow. :)
    Last edited by Ivotas; June 25th, 2020 at 10:01 AM.



  17. #17

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    I lurked this place back in 2005-2008, so I definitely remember you. You, Carter, Buccaneer, Jadiesama, Oceanizer, Solar Knight, Zio, and Carly were mainstays back in the day. What brought you back?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    Fxjoey0 I seem to remember but Ekila doesn't seem to ring a bell so yeah, I guess nice to see you again^^
    Also sorry for the late reply. I must have missed it somehow. :)
    Yeah, it must been have after you left when I change that username. I'm not good at sticking with one username ._.

    Though I'm much better at posting now then before. I felt like I was a robot when I posted in the past

  19. #19

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Whoa i remember you! Glad you're back and still enjoying OP.

  20. #20
    Discovered Stowaway Riddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I might not know you yet but damn do your sig and especially your avatar make me insta-like you.^^
    Ha! It's the ultimate combo! Glad to see you have good taste, too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts