+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kept you waiting, huh?

Default Re: Kept you waiting, huh?

You certainly have good brand name recognition to be remembered a decade later. Oh well back on the forum train you go, try not to let the manga section weirdos wear you down too much, you've lost a lot of the built up tolerance for that kind of bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hide View Post
    I lurked this place back in 2005-2008, so I definitely remember you. You, Carter, Buccaneer, Jadiesama, Oceanizer, Solar Knight, Zio, and Carly were mainstays back in the day. What brought you back?
    That's some really nostalgic names there. Buccaneer and Oceanizer left/stopped posting even while I was still here and I remember missing them back then already.
    As for your question, I'm mainly back to be able to ask questions. Both OP and not OP related^^

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    Yeah, it must been have after you left when I change that username. I'm not good at sticking with one username ._.

Though I'm much better at posting now then before. I felt like I was a robot when I posted in the past
    I'm having different kinds of nicknames for different kinds of social media but Ivotas I will always use for my anime/video game related section of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Neaeran View Post
    Whoa i remember you! Glad you're back and still enjoying OP.
    Thanks. It's nice to be remembered^^

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Ha! It's the ultimate combo! Glad to see you have good taste, too
    Haha, thanks.^^ You should include one of the many great quotes somewhere in your profile though. My favorite is "er will dir die Qualle aus dem Drömel hauen"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    You certainly have good brand name recognition to be remembered a decade later. Oh well back on the forum train you go, try not to let the manga section weirdos wear you down too much, you've lost a lot of the built up tolerance for that kind of bullshit
    I hear you man. It's just that seemingly the entire world has been going crazy in the last couple of years and having personal attacks being the new standard for rational discussions is not something that sits well with me. And I really wouldn't like to let the other me out again... this early

Here we are, Windy summer! Oddball's Avatar

Oh shet, I remember you. I used to be Nicole Louis/Aoi Neko back in the day. Yeah, that dumb girl.
    Check out my cute Etsy store
    Please read my webtoon Truffle Cat Cafe

holy moley. 10 year timeskip

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    I'm having different kinds of nicknames for different kinds of social media but Ivotas I will always use for my anime/video game related section of life.
    Yeah, that makes sense. I have recently just been sticking with my current one for all media I have. Also, thanks for accepting my friend request too!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Oh shet, I remember you. I used to be Nicole Louis/Aoi Neko back in the day. Yeah, that dumb girl.
    I actually remember the username Aoi Neko!

Also, when I first saw your current username "Oddball" I thought it was my ex-boyfriend that I had as he went by that name on Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Oh hello Ai Neko. Nice to see you. What brought about your account change?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    holy moley. 10 year timeskip
    And that without any character growth at all I'm affraid.^^'

Quote Originally Posted by starlalilymoon View Post
    Yeah, that makes sense. I have recently just been sticking with my current one for all media I have. Also, thanks for accepting my friend request too!
    I've been doing that back in the day too but there's some parts of my media presence I would like to keep seperated so I have to keep it to different IDs. And you're welcome :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    I've been doing that back in the day too but there's some parts of my media presence I would like to keep seperated so I have to keep it to different IDs. And you're welcome :)
    Yeah, that makes sense. o:

The return of Ivotas!!!

Holy shit. Game changer

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    The return of Ivotas!!!

Holy shit. Game changer

https://i.ibb.co/bvLpwB0/uddntbn00io41.png
    Hehe, don't expect too much of me mate.^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information