+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounties After Wano

Default Re: Bounties After Wano

Luffy: Close to Blackbeard's (around 2 bi).
    Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe: Just bellow commander level (Between 500 mil and 1 bi)
    Franky, Robin, Brook, Usopp: High threat level (300 to 500 mil)
    Nami, Chopper: 100 to 300 mil
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Call me crazy but i think Jinbei is going to keep a relatively low profile and won't be getting a huge hike out of this battle. I mean he'll get a bump, and he started out high so it'll end up high but not compared to the oldhats

Luffy getting 4 billion sounds realistic.
    His meeting with Shanks ain't that far away, so he should be somewhere near his bounty if not above.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Call me crazy but i think Jinbei is going to keep a relatively low profile and won't be getting a huge hike out of this battle. I mean he'll get a bump, and he started out high so it'll end up high but not compared to the oldhats
    Makes sense for marketing purposes, that'll keep the original monster trio the same.

Nice thread to kill off waiting time for new release chapters.

Here I goes the bounty predictions after Wano Arc:

1. Luffy (3.5 billion) - to be officially one of the Emperors after defeating Kaido 1vs1 in at least 3 rounds of fighting.
    The threat of SH toward World Government is due to self-proclaimed SH Grand Fleet and acquisition of 3 Road Ponelglyph

2. Zoro (900 million) - established connection with Wano history.

3. Sanji (850 million) - established connection with Germa 66 and Raid Suit.

4. Jinbe (1 billion) - former Sichibukai. Defeating one of All Stars.

5. Robin (400 million) - SH acquisition 3 of the Road Ponelglyph and Robin can decipher it.

6. Usopp (300 million) - being part of the SH Pirates.

7. Franky (194 million) - being part of the SH Pirates.

8. Brook (183 million) - being part of the SH Pirates.

9. Nami (166 million) - being part of the SH Pirates.

10. Chopper (100 million) - being part of the SH Pirates.

11. Kid (1.5 billion) - defeating one of the All Stars.

12. Law (1.4 billion) - defeating one of the All Stars.
    Daaammnnn!

I feel much like Kuma recognizing each Straw Hat for their worth after Enies Lobby each Straw Hat will shine hard this go around. Dressrosa's 50 million for just being apart of the crew won't fly. Luffy's Chief Commanders and Officers will each have major moments of reverence! They will all be revered! Chopper's joke bounties end this saga!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i dont think WG will know how much road poneglyph SHP acquired as per moment

Quote Originally Posted by silver_planet View Post
    i dont think WG will know how much road poneglyph SHP acquired as per moment
    Yeah it's a slim chance but the possibility is there with Drake around.

imo if Nami keeps Zeus, her bounty could very well explode at around 500million by EoS. aka Enel's "bounty" on the blue sea
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Am I the only one who wants Chopper to be recognized for the threat he is? I mean the super low bounty thing was super funny at first but I’d really like him to be taken seriously by the marines at some point in this series

Well some people like the joke or want it to stay low to keep true to perceived patterns lol. Not me, I want Chopper’s bounty to sky rocket with an increase unheard of outside of any Straw Hat not named Luffy.

If he went straight to 300-400 million bounty I’d be jumping for joy! He wants to be recognized with a high number, I feel like Oda’s going to give it to him eventually.

I think if Oda wanted to stop the joke he'd just take it to the opposite extreme and give him something absurd like one billion or something. And the description would be something like 'The monster of the straw hat crew, a brutal creature from the depths of hell that leaves nothing but absolute destruction in its path. VERY DANGEROUS. SHOOT ON SIGHT. ONLY DEAD.'

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Luffy: Close to Blackbeard's (around 2 bi).
    Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe: Just bellow commander level (Between 500 mil and 1 bi)
    Franky, Robin, Brook, Usopp: High threat level (300 to 500 mil)
    Nami, Chopper: 100 to 300 mil
    Expanding on that. I don't think the crew will be quite on Yonkou level after this. They will win because of the alliance, and the other Worst Gen characters will benefit from it as well, so:

Luffy: 2 billion (+500 million)
    Zoro: 820 million (+500 million)
    Jinbe: 738 million (+300 million)
    Sanji: 730 million (+400 million)
    Usopp: 400 million (+200 million)
    Robin: 320 million (+200 million)
    Franky: 294 million (+200 million)
    Brook: 283 million (+200 million)
    Nami: 266 million (+200 million)
    Chopper: 200 million and 100 bellies (+200 million, no more pet bounty joke)

The other worst gen characters:
    Kid: 1.470 billion (+1 billion, like Luffy in WCI, will be the MVP of the arc)
    Law: 1.1 billion (+600 million)
    Drake: 1.022 billion (+800 million)
    Hawkins: 920 million (+600 million, will betray Kaido)
    Bege (if he joins the battle): 850 million (+500 million)
    Killer: 600 million (+400 million)

And, just for fun, former Shichibukai bounties if all of them were to escape:
    Mihawk: 1.8 billion (Yonko level as an individual, but no crew or influence to back him up)
    Buggy: 1.5 billion (100x original frozen bounty. Former Roger crewmate, must die at any cost)
    Weevil: 880 million (+400 million for all the crews he decimated by himself)
    Hancock: 800 million (10x original frozen bounty)
    Last edited by Deicide; May 21st, 2020 at 11:36 AM.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Luffy: 3 billion
    Zoro: 1.5 billion
    Jinbe: 1.3 billion
    Sanji: 1.2 billion
    Usopp: 1 billion
    Franky: 700 million
    Robin: 600 million
    Brook: 400 million
    Nami: 200 million
    Chopper: 1000

These amounts are just general estimates, they'll probably get some random millions values added on, especially the billions

Since Luffy's bounty was raised by a billion just for messing around with Big Mom + forming the Grand Fleet, him beating Kaido, even with help, should trigger an even bigger increase, and I think he would deserve to jump over Blackbeard at least for the time being.

I wouldn't be surprised if the WG starts paying more attention to Franky after this arc, given his involvement with Vegapunk's technology. Usopp will cause something crazy to get another inflated bounty. I could see Robin's bounty being lower than my prediction, even though imo that would just be another instance of the World Government undervaluing the threat she possesses.

Spoiler:

I wonder how many more bounty increases we’ll get before the end? At least two more that’s for sure. Three seems like a good estimate if we assume there are say two sagas left after this one. But after this war that will be like 3 separate increases since conflicts with the Emperors started at Fishman Island so nothing is concrete.

Road to Raftel - Load Star, Elbaf, God Valley, Revolutionaries & Celestials, Shanks, Vegapunk, Laugh Tale = New Bounty

World War One Piece - Celestial Dragons & Revos, Black Beards, World Government... Hmmm could the Straw Hats be heroes of the planet yet still be considered outlaws?

eF it I don’t even know where I’m going with this. I guess I was trying to get into believable increases over the last years of One Piece.

Billion bounties just seem too high for the crew just yet if other Emperor commanders are anything to go by. It just seems too end game and I feel like Oda would still want his stars to be under dogs up until the very end. Of course Oda could very well be planning just that and want his main characters to be perceived as equals with the highest powers of the world sooner rather than later.

If Shanks’ crew mates end up with bounties that average much higher than the likes of the Katakiris and Queens then maybe a billion isn’t so soon for Zoro, Sanji or Jimbei. But then would they? They seem like the most peaceful of all.

I don't think Big Mom will fall the conventional way and it will result in her retreating before the end. Possibly to deal with her messed up memories and Elbaf later as an uneasy ally.

I figure Kaidou will get octuple teamed before Luffy is the last man standing delivering the final blow by himself or maybe with Momo. What ever the case the win may not grant Luffy a bounty in the 4 billions like Lin Lin and Kaido. The 3's seem like a fitting spot after this.

This might rub people the wrong way but I wouldn't be surprised if King, Queen, Jack and Smoothie are taken out in a group effort with a Straw Hat leading the charge. This could potentially result in a bounty increase that doesn't seem end of series worthy.

On the other hand Sanji didn't seem to have much issue with Drake and Page One. Of course those were quick skirmishes that don't mean too much but already the perception is there that those two couldn't take care of Sanji when the time came. So if push came to shove it seems like it would take the next tier up to handle Luffy's big 3.

Law and Kid need to stay away!

Oh and I just thought of something what if once Big Mom learns of awful past she completely loses her natural defenses for life!
    Last edited by RomanceDawn; May 21st, 2020 at 08:59 PM.

I think we can consider everything from Punk Hazard through Wano one long saga focused on Kaido / Big Mom.

I think the next big Saga will be focused on Shanks and Teach leading to Laugh Tale.

Then the final saga following Laugh Tale is the Final War.

This is just my prediction, so it's probably wrong.

I think after Wano, we'll have some type of Vegapunk / Revolutionary arc. Not sure what the path will be to Elbaf. I don't think there's a Road Poneglyph on Elbaf presently. Still, I expect it will be a major arc. I think Lodestar and God Valley are likely pre-Laugh Tale. My belief is that Luffy and Teach will fight on God Valley prior to Laugh Tale.

Then after Laugh Tale... no idea.

So based on this, I could see new bounties after a Vegapunk / Revolutionary incident. New bounties after defeating Teach. And new bounties after discovering One Piece.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

The next saga that has been built up since we entered the New World is the Revolutionary/Celestial Dragon one. The hints started way back with Fishman Island and the first talks about the Levelie, then expanded with each time we've seen CP0 nearby, so I think that comes next and will involve Hancock, slavery, the revolutionaries, Bonney and Kuma, the Vegapunk stuff, the SSG, God Valley, CP0, and Im. It will probably also expand Rocks lore in preparation for the saga after it.

In the background of this saga we will probably see Blackbeard moving against Shanks, just like we've seen the Levely stuff in the Yonkou saga. We will probably find the last Road Poneglyph as well.

Then the second saga is probably the one to reach Laugh Tale. Most likely by this point Blackbeard reigns supreme over the New World and it's a race between the Strawhats and the Blackbeards to reach the final island. It will probably finally have Elbaf as part of it somehow, reveal the past of Rocks and its link with Blackbeard, and end with a big battle between the crews in Laugh Tale itself.

Will there be something after Laugh Tale? I don't know. The big war against the Government could come either in the Celestial Dragon saga or after the Laugh Tale saga. I have no clue if Oda wants to end One Piece with a the very personal battle between Strawhats and their evil counterparts, or with a large battle against the government. Either could be the final arc.

All I know is that Franky is probably gonna get shafted again. I fear he's going to be a low bounty gag character as well...
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Will there be something after Laugh Tale? I don't know. The big war against the Government could come either in the Celestial Dragon saga or after the Laugh Tale saga. I have no clue if Oda wants to end One Piece with a the very personal battle between Strawhats and their evil counterparts, or with a large battle against the government. Either could be the final arc.
    I don't see how the Strawhats can fight the world government after they already will have taken care of Blacbeard instead of the world government itself. Luffy will save the whole world when winning against Blackbeard, so I don't see a point to go after him from the world government's perspective. Either it will be a three-party all out war at Laugh Tale or the Strawhats and Blackbeard pirates will be the only remaining forces at this point. From a shonen perspective it has to end with a fight Luffy vs Blackbeard (similar as in pokemon it's the champion we have to fight last and not the TOP4).

Depends how zolo can get for beating orochi.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information