+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bounties After Wano

Default Re: Bounties After Wano

I mildly feel like *end of story* the weakest Strawhats are meant to be worth around the billion belly each. I mean, Neko, Inu and Shanks who were nothing in yonko and pirateking crew are now fighting against Jack (and one is even an emperor). I know there is Buggy out there, so that's why I'm not certain about this thought

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

As for this particular arc. I hope that Brook and Chopper will fight that someone who will arrive in Wano after the big bad villain is defeated
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    I mildly feel like *end of story* the weakest Strawhats are meant to be worth around the billion belly each. I mean, Neko, Inu and Shanks who were nothing in yonko and pirateking crew are now fighting against Jack (and one is even an emperor). I know there is Buggy out there, so that's why I'm not certain about this thought

As for this particular arc. I hope that Brook and Chopper will fight that someone who will arrive in Wano after the big bad villain is defeated
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Chopper got a really high bounty based on what Drake saw Chopper doing to Queen, and that Usopp gets a higher bounty than Sanji like he did back at Dressrosa for being assumed to have been the mastermind in defeating two of the Flying Six, while Sanji is only seen as “support” at most. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Chopper got a really high bounty based on what Drake saw Chopper doing to Queen, and that Usopp gets a higher bounty than Sanji like he did back at Dressrosa for being assumed to have been the mastermind in defeating two of the Flying Six, while Sanji is only seen as “support” at most. Haha.
    Sanji’s showcase in dressrosa was losing to doflamingo and escaping. For all intents he didn’t do anything and got a generic bump. Sanji is currently fighting an all star worth 1.32 billion berry and you think he’ll just be seen as support?

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    Sanji’s showcase in dressrosa was losing to doflamingo and escaping. For all intents he didn’t do anything and got a generic bump. Sanji is currently fighting an all star worth 1.32 billion berry and you think he’ll just be seen as support?
    Depends on how much Oda wants to play up a joke. He's played up jokes with Sanji already after all. lol

Depends on how much Oda wants to play up a joke. He's played up jokes with Sanji already after all. lol
    It can be as easy as Drake and CP0 not knowing Sanji had anything to do with the defeat of an all star. Zoro's fight can easily move to anywhere on Onigashima or beyond seeing he is fighting a pteranodon so Zoro's fight might get noticed and Sanji's might not. However I think the joke has gone on long enough now. We are at a stage the SH's should be getting bounties that are more in line with their threat level. The only funny bounty to me would be Ussop getting a massive upgrade again but that is because this joke has only been with us since the end of Dressrosa, which is not that long. The ridiculousness with Sanji's bounties have been with us since the flying fish riders. Ussop proclaiming to have defeated 2 of the flying six and acting like he was using CoC and perhaps still having a role to play makes me think the marines, if they know about all of this stuff, will think his threat level is much higher.

The one 'person' that is in urgent need for a decent upgrade though has to be Chopper. He'll be so happy when that finally happens. And I say "when" and not "if" because at a minimum Drake saw what Chopper's capable of so, depending on how SWORD works, this should have some kind of effect I'd presume.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

When he gets a real bounty, I expect his epithet to change to something opposite of his current joke one. From Cotton Candy Lover to The Monster Doctor ?

So the guy being watched by everybody on the live floor fighting a current yonko commander already. Who was seen by all defending and attacking a yonkou commander, is portraying feats of strength similar to Marco…. You know what, thats all important but the most important thing is he’s being watched by everyone on the live floor and this is the guy y’all think is gonna be seen as support?

Also what joke are y’all even talking about. He’s gotten a bounty increase every time the crew gets one except alabasta when (guess what) he wasn’t seen by anyone. If it’s the bounty pic then it’s inconsequential cause it’s not a joke about his bounty but his pic. And then the second bounty? 177 higher increase than everyone except ussop luffy and zoro who did shit in dressrosa. And then another bump in whole cake to surpass zoro. So what joke are y’all even talking about???

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    So the guy being watched by everybody on the live floor fighting a current yonko commander already. Who was seen by all defending and attacking a yonkou commander, is portraying feats of strength similar to Marco…. You know what, thats all important but the most important thing is he’s being watched by everyone on the live floor and this is the guy y’all think is gonna be seen as support?

Also what joke are y’all even talking about. He’s gotten a bounty increase every time the crew gets one except alabasta when (guess what) he wasn’t seen by anyone. If it’s the bounty pic then it’s inconsequential cause it’s not a joke about his bounty but his pic. And then the second bounty? 177 higher increase than everyone except ussop luffy and zoro who did shit in dressrosa. And then another bump in whole cake to surpass zoro. So what joke are y’all even talking about???
    Yeah, seems more like wishful thinking than something that was actually happening. Also the CP0 would have to be extremely incompetent to miss all of this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    It can be as easy as Drake and CP0 not knowing Sanji had anything to do with the defeat of an all star. Zoro's fight can easily move to anywhere on Onigashima or beyond seeing he is fighting a pteranodon so Zoro's fight might get noticed and Sanji's might not. However I think the joke has gone on long enough now. We are at a stage the SH's should be getting bounties that are more in line with their threat level. The only funny bounty to me would be Ussop getting a massive upgrade again but that is because this joke has only been with us since the end of Dressrosa, which is not that long. The ridiculousness with Sanji's bounties have been with us since the flying fish riders. Ussop proclaiming to have defeated 2 of the flying six and acting like he was using CoC and perhaps still having a role to play makes me think the marines, if they know about all of this stuff, will think his threat level is much higher.

The one 'person' that is in urgent need for a decent upgrade though has to be Chopper. He'll be so happy when that finally happens. And I say "when" and not "if" because at a minimum Drake saw what Chopper's capable of so, depending on how SWORD works, this should have some kind of effect I'd presume.
    I expect Chopper’s bounty to go beyond 50 million then.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    It can be as easy as Drake and CP0 not knowing Sanji had anything to do with the defeat of an all star. Zoro's fight can easily move to anywhere on Onigashima or beyond seeing he is fighting a pteranodon so Zoro's fight might get noticed and Sanji's might not.
    This doesn't make sense.

Everybody currently knows Sanji and Zoro are fighting King and Queen.

Somehow Drake and CP0 don't know Sanji is fighting on the main floor but They do know who Zoro is fighting cuz King might fly somewhere else with him and be seen?

On top of that they'll know Usopp beat two tobi roppo cuz he's walking around claiming he did?
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    This doesn't make sense.

Everybody currently knows Sanji and Zoro are fighting King and Queen.

Somehow Drake and CP0 don't know Sanji is fighting on the main floor but They do know who Zoro is fighting cuz King might fly somewhere else with him and be seen?

On top of that they'll know Usopp beat two tobi roppo cuz he's walking around claiming he did?
    Well, perhaps I assumed too much in thinking that Oda would joke around with bounties in some way or form with the Wano bounties. I guess those days are over and that Drake, CP0, and eventually the rest of the Marines will know the exact value Sanji and the others very much deserve.

CP0 are watching everything via Maries, so their info is going to be very accurate.

(Also there was that ominous Mary watching Robin collapse after her fight... something will come out of it)
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Well, perhaps I assumed too much in thinking that Oda would joke around with bounties in some way or form with the Wano bounties. I guess those days are over and that Drake, CP0, and eventually the rest of the Marines will know the exact value Sanji and the others very much deserve.
    I mean this is the arc Sanji and Zoro are being called the wings of the pirate king.

Cant really see a joke where Usopp ends up with a higher bounty than Sanji.

I do expect something out of Zoro's and Sanji's new bounties
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    II do expect something out of Zoro's and Sanji's new bounties
    Well I expect something good from all of their bounties then, not just wings since no part of the Pirate King is worthless after all. :)

Alright, wittier calculations aside, a possible bounty for Jinbe after Wano, accounting for defeating Who's-Who and being higher than Cracker's bounty:

Two observations:
    1) CP0 and Marines are different organizations. We know that they don't share every info they have. CP0 has especially never told the marines that they had deals with Orochi and visited Kaidou in Wano.
    2) Drake ows the Strawhats his life, and he clearly was charmed by Luffy a little bit (influenced by Koby). Not sure if he would draw them as a dangerous crew when he reports to the marines. Maybe he won't even try to enhance Chopper's bounty because he admires him for saving everyone from the virus, even enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by GarpNotYonkoLevel View Post
    Luffy - 3 Billion
    Zoro - 960 Million
    Sanji - 780 Million
    Jinbe - 588 Million
    Yamato - 550 Million
    Usopp - 500 Million
    Robin - 330 Million
    Franky - 294 Million
    Brook - 283 Million
    Nami - 266 Million
    Chopper - 10
    I agree with most of this. Only changes I would make are:
    -Luffy probably at 2B. He’ll get a 500M increase this time around for basically defeating a yonkou. I think Zoro will be decapitating Kaido. It will be Luffy’s last increase before his final bounty increase to 5.656B.
    -Zoro is exactly right because Luffy got to 1.5B by defeating two commanders as well as wreaking havoc on a yonkou’s home turf as well as attempted assassination of BM. So under 1B sounds right if he doesn’t do finishing blow on Kaido. However, if Zoro takes off Kaido’s head like I think he will, then the bounty will be around 1.2-1.5B.
    -Usopp probably won’t get a Sugar moment so we’ll just get a $100M bounty to $300M.
    -Robin I think will shine at the end of the arc regarding a ponyglyph so I could see her getting up to $750M area.
    -Chopper’s gag bounty is currently at 100 so I think he’ll get to 150 if Oda continues the gag. But monster point is out of the bag in CP0’s eyes (I think) so I could see him getting to $100M. This is justified by him being able to heal everyone too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Two observations:
    1) CP0 and Marines are different organizations. We know that they don't share every info they have. CP0 has especially never told the marines that they had deals with Orochi and visited Kaidou in Wano.
    2) Drake ows the Strawhats his life, and he clearly was charmed by Luffy a little bit (influenced by Koby). Not sure if he would draw them as a dangerous crew when he reports to the marines. Maybe he won't even try to enhance Chopper's bounty because he admires him for saving everyone from the virus, even enemies.
    While CP0 may hide sone info from the marines, I see no reason why they’d cover for wanted criminals. We’ve seen in the past that the government isn’t above raising bounties while covering the reasons behind it. Pitting high bounties on every Straw Hat would probably be in the government’s interest.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    While CP0 may hide sone info from the marines, I see no reason why they’d cover for wanted criminals. We’ve seen in the past that the government isn’t above raising bounties while covering the reasons behind it. Pitting high bounties on every Straw Hat would probably be in the government’s interest.
    Agreed. They could choose not to tell about Who's Who, their agent gone rogue, and still ask for a bounty raise for Jinbei on par with defeating a CP agent

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information