+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bounties After Wano

Default Re: Bounties After Wano

Doesn't make sense. If Luffy will take down both, big mom and kaido, doesn't feel right kaido be the first one, and then big mom. Assuming that big mom is weaker than him. I think it'll not be a challenge at all. Luffy trained so hard, take down kaido and then, Luffy goes BOOM big mom is down. Assuming that Blackbeard is the strongest yonko/luffy opponent, from the top of my head, nothing certain, it doesn't feel right. Let's suppose Luffy take down both of them on Wano. Then, Luffy clearly surpassed them and blablabla. From this point of view, Blackbeard would have to do something huge to get attention from world government and be stated that he's as dangerous as current Luffy. Maybe Blackbeard kills someone, big mom, someone from the government, fight an admiral, takes someone's territory. I don't know. Sort of like an event that puts him as evident as Luffy/supernovas and the whole thing happening right now. It's so odd assuming anything about an arc that doesn't ended yet. It's one piece. Anything can happen LMAO. I hope after Wano we'll have another 2-3 sagas. It doesn't feel right after Wano, jumping in right into the ultimate war, disconsidering Elbaf, Road Star island, that Metal covered-zebra island and any other island to appear, the whole Enel thing. You guys understood. It's been almost 11 years since the timeskip on the manga, but it feels not too much happened in the story since chapter 598.
    Maybe his bounty jump to 3B-4B, or nothing.

I don't know about Zoro unlocking the billion mark, wouldn't that make him the most notorious swordsman?

It would be pretty unfair if Mihawk's updated bounty is lower than Zoro's. But it just might be that Mihawk would be worth 1.5 Billion or even 2.

Mihawk is one of the biggest psychopaths in the series.

We tend to forget that because of his and Perona's cute little pumpkin farm (and all the other fillerish content that made him appear more relatable), but this is still the guy who casually, needlessly killed 5000 people. Five. Thousand.

Just to get an idea, here you see 1000 people standing close to each other:

Spoiler:

Mihawk slaughtered the above number - times FIVE. And then, because apparently that wasn't enough, followed the few remaining survivers into the weakest sea to finish them off.
    In one raid, not even talking about whatever he did in the past.

He would absolutely deserve a billion bounty due to wacko reasons alone.

Some of the warlords may have been captured, so we may never find out their bounties.

Mihawk gets a 4billion belly bounty, easy. Just like Shanks. Or maybe a tiny bit lower because he ain't no yonko

and lol at anyone capturing the strongest swordsman.
    I mean, scenaristically, he can't be captured because he can't be rescued.
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Mihawk gets a 4billion belly bounty, easy. Just like Shanks. Or maybe a tiny bit lower because he ain't no yonko

and lol at anyone capturing the strongest swordsman.
    I mean, scenaristically, he can't be captured because he can't be rescued.
    Mihawk will get something much lower since he lacks the sheer influence and military power of an Emperor.

2 Billion at best really. That's more or less the line drawn by Blackbeard, who's barely over it.
    Last edited by King Cannon; January 10th, 2021 at 07:15 PM.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

If it's a great group effort to defeat Kaido, like say Apoo and Hawkins also defect, and the like, I think Luffy's bounty wouldn't jump too massively, maybe to 2,000,000,000, since by Morganz' take, he already technically is an Emperor. Everyone else, however, should get some big increases.

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

So now that we have Tobi Roppo and King bounties along with the already know from before bounties do anyone want to update his prediction/want to make new prediction?

I’m struggling with Monster Trio and Weakling Trio the most but I think for example Jinbe will be somewhere between 550.000.000 and 600.000.000 and Franky about 494.000.0000

But then you have Zoro that needs more than a billion jump along his current or Usopp on 200 m taking out Page One of 290 m and Nami of 66m taking out Ulti of 400 m

That’s really confusing. Plus Chopper or Brook with nothing to compare to begin with

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    Some of the warlords may have been captured, so we may never find out their bounties.
    I wanna say outside of a save Hancock arc, that all of the warlords have escaped safely. As for Hancock it'd be she defended Amazon Lily successfully (probably with help).
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    imo if Nami keeps Zeus, her bounty could very well explode at around 500million by EoS. aka Enel's "bounty" on the blue sea
    Well, same thing, but "post-wano" instead of "End of Story"
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Pretty sure the next ones will be the last before the final bounties. I'll make up some range for each of them.

Luffy is pretty surely reaching the 3 billions. I expect it to be that exactly amount, by reflexing the 30 millions > 300 millions pattern.
    After Zoro and Sanji struggles by surpassing each other, I expect them to have the same bounty, putting them in an awkward situation. Just like Jinbe (but above him) I can see all of them stay between 700 and 800 millions. Exceeding the billion is something I'd expect for them in EoS.
    Usopp will likely reach the 500 millions, with Franky yet under him.
    Nami and Brook between 100 and 200 millions with the latter first.
    Robin is a point. My opinion is just like Inuarashi first hinted and BM later confirmed she'll be the key, so I'd put a big amount on her, around 400 millions. If not, just around 200.
    And it is time for Chopper to reach the 1 million (and stop).

Whenever Yamato and/or Carrot will join I can see their bounty be around 200 the first and 100 millions the latter. Acknowledging Yamato as Kaido's son could give it a burst tho.

On a side note, Kid, Killer and Law should get an increase too with the first and latter reaching (or at least approaching) 1 billion. Killer is a consequence of Kid's, around 200 millions under his.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by The Humanoid Typhoon View Post
    So now that we have Tobi Roppo and King bounties along with the already know from before bounties do anyone want to update his prediction/want to make new prediction?

I’m struggling with Monster Trio and Weakling Trio the most but I think for example Jinbe will be somewhere between 550.000.000 and 600.000.000 and Franky about 494.000.0000

But then you have Zoro that needs more than a billion jump along his current or Usopp on 200 m taking out Page One of 290 m and Nami of 66m taking out Ulti of 400 m

That’s really confusing. Plus Chopper or Brook with nothing to compare to begin with
    Aww man I just typed out this whole thing and I deleted it somehow. Oh well here are the numbers minus the reasoning.

Luffy - 3.5bill - 4bill

Zoro - 1.5bill
    Sanji - 1.45bill

Jinbe - 600mill
    Robin - 510mill
    Franky - 500mill
    Brook - Generic 100 million increase so far.

Chopper - Generic 100 million increase so far.
    Nami - 420mill
    Usopp - Generic 100 million increase so far.

Yamato - 700mill
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a little too soon for another Straw Hat to surpass the billion mark. Unless Luffy is officially seen as a new Yonkou and Zoro and Sanji get commanders' bounties, which I guess could make sense too.
    Otherwise I'm expecting Luffy to reach around 2.5b, Zoro and Sanji on the 600-800m range, and Jimbe just behind them.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a little too soon for another Straw Hat to surpass the billion mark. Unless Luffy is officially seen as a new Yonkou and Zoro and Sanji get commanders' bounties, which I guess could make sense too.
    Otherwise I'm expecting Luffy to reach around 2.5b, Zoro and Sanji on the 600-800m range, and Jimbe just behind them.
    Only 300 million raises for beating two billion beli pirates is way too low.

It seems Luffy and the gang will be legitimately seen as a major power of the world after this. A true Emperor as it were. An early billion for Sanji & Zoro as they stand toe to toe with other Emperor Commanders only to surpass that end of series once they become the crew of the Pirate King.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    I mean, if he ends up "beating" two Yonkous at once he'll probably be seen at least as a new one himself if not something even bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by omy785 View Post
    I mean, if he ends up "beating" two Yonkous at once he'll probably be seen at least as a new one himself if not something even bigger...
    Yeah, I guess I'm just being cautious because we don't know how Kaido will be beaten, if Luffy's getting help or whatever.
    As for Zoro and Sanji, I dont think it's a sure bet that beating commanders would put them above 1 billion just yet, but surely Oda could surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Aww man I just typed out this whole thing and I deleted it somehow. Oh well here are the numbers minus the reasoning.

Luffy - 3.5bill - 4bill

Zoro - 1.5bill
    Sanji - 1.45bill

Jinbe - 600mill
    Robin - 510mill
    Franky - 500mill
    Brook - Generic 100 million increase so far.

Chopper - Generic 100 million increase so far.
    Nami - 420mill
    Usopp - Generic 100 million increase so far.

Yamato - 700mill
    I think we're gonna get something like Dressrosa, where most everybody gets a generic increase save for the main fighters. This simplifies things and allows the SH to keep the numbers they've held for so long.

For example, if everybody outside the Monster Trio got a generic 300-400 million increase then:

- Jinbe = 738-838 Million
    - Usopp = 500-600 Million
    - Robin = 430-530 Million
    - Franky = 394-494 Million
    - Nami = 366-466 Million
    - Brook = 383-483 Million.
    - Chopper = 300-400 Million

This feels about right since Nami Jinbe Franky and Robin surpass or get close to the people they defeated. And Usopp remains relatively overinflated. Chopper and Brook are still mostly unsure.

For the M3: Luffy will likely double, and Zoro and Sanji will get close to 1 billion increase, possibly less in Sanji's case since he was not fighting Kaido, which would allow to Zoro to push further.

Bounty predictions besides Luffy are pretty hard, since you can never know how the world/Oda is going to estimate captain to subordinate ratio.
    Just looking at WCI, Luffy increased to 1.5 billion, whereas Sanji only got a 133 million increase, and most of it was due to being Vinsmoke.
    And the other Strawhats that were at WCI did not get any increase which was weird.

If Zoro and Sanji would get treated like Luffy, and simply surpass the guys they beat, both would be around Luffy´s bounty now, but i doubt it works like that.
    So i would say both get around a billion or so.
    Jinbe will match Cracker or Smoothie.
    Robin and Franky around 600 million.
    The rest depends on what they gonna do from now on.

Luffy himself will at least surpass Blackbeard, since he essentially will have toppled a Yonkou in contrast to Blackbeard, who only beat a Yonkou crew.
    So 3-4 billion sounds right, still lower than the established Yonkou, but higher than Blackbeard who still has to prove himself against another Yonkou (probably Shanks).

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

At this point I'm more interested in what Blackbeard and his crew bounty raises will be after w/e they do (possibly against the marines). As well as Bonney, Sabo, other revolutionary commanders, and Buggy.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information