+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 977: The Party's Off!!!

Default Re: Chapter 977: The party's off!!!

Bless, we're back <3
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Default Re: Chapter 977: The party's off!!!

I understand you want to leave the party for the end, Luffy, but shutting down the forum is going a little overboard.

Default Re: Chapter 977: The Party's Off!!!

The forum! Almost gave up hope, thank god! Fantastic chapter of course!
    Can't believe Jinbei returned and I couldn't watch everyone's reactions on here when it happened.

That said though, huge thanks to the people who dealt with the situation to get the site running again!

Cool to see the forum back, thank you all for getting it back up.
    First and foremost... My heart goes out to the world of course, but Japan seems to be getting hit particularly hard, so... wishing everyone well over there.
    Good chapter, it was great to see the Straw Hats back in action and, as I predicted, at the center of focus. Things are now back to as they should be, with the Straw Hats as the focus and the Scabbards and other side characters taking a backseat.
    It looks like we'll be officially in Onigashima next chapter, and I've been waiting to see the full Flying 6 forever. More powerhouses for the Beast Pirates, can't wait.

yay, we are back; party is ON
    oh wait

fo real i'm glad, apforums :)

Not that this is a complaint, but this weeks chapter ended with a bunch of shoes.

...anyone else get a Bleach flashback or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Not that this is a complaint, but this weeks chapter ended with a bunch of shoes.

...anyone else get a Bleach flashback or is it just me?
    I totally did, lol.

YABADABADOO!!!! So glad Arlong Park is back! Thank you to those who had to deal with the issues to get things up and running especially during a time like this!

Seeing Jimbei there hugging and squeezing does my heart good! Seeing Carrot there s pretty cool and I thought it might have meant something if I didn’t see Wanda in the uncropped version. Then she didn’t get to join in with the brave 7 smashing up the lookout post. I guess she’s running back with Shishilian.
    So much to talk about!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Someone in the discord said that this could be some tobi roppo guys we see with Drake in chapter 793. If that ends to be true I think there will be nobody we know in the group and this is typical Oda fake suspense
    Last edited by Kdom; April 20th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.

Feels Like Forever since the forum went down. Jimbei is back, kaidou has a son. Wtf

I think these blobs are Carrot and Wanda

I doubt they're any of the Strawhats because this is a panel of them getting back on the Sunny and they were all on land about to toast in the previous panel, while these figures seem to be facing forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    YABADABADOO!!!! So glad Arlong Park is back! Thank you to those who had to deal with the issues to get things up and running especially during a time like this!

Seeing Jimbei there hugging and squeezing does my heart good! Seeing Carrot there s pretty cool and I thought it might have meant something if I didn’t see Wanda in the uncropped version. Then she didn’t get to join in with the brave 7 smashing up the lookout post. I guess she’s running back with Shishilian.
    So much to talk about!
    The Jinbe stuff was HIGHLY needed, I'm glad we're getting lots of needed moments. Would've sucked if Oda waited 'til Act 4 to bring him back.
    Oh also, the popular "Jinbe will bring the Grand Fleet with him" theory has been dismantled.

Holy smokes, good to be back! Missed all of you bastards!

My favorite chapter in a while, and it's easy to tell why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    Someone in the discord said that this could be some tobi roppo guys we see with Drake in chapter 973. If that ends to be true I think there will be nobody we know in the group and this is typical Oda fake suspense
    Chapter 973?

I'm not sure we are are supposed to know anyone in the group aside from X Drake and Page One. Oda is just creating hype because they are an important group.

Of all times for the forum to be down.

Anyways, I was hoping once the crew was complete, Oda would get the message loud and clear to us and was expecting it to happen at the end of this arc. With that in mind, I can only see Luffy postponing the celebration so they can have the biggest feast ever as exactly that: it will not just be the feast to celebrate a new member, but to wrap the crew (so whoever else wants to join better hurry).

Glad AP is back! Reddit was driving me crazy. I'm a creature of habit. :) OT, good chapter. The last time the SHs were going wild as a group was like 9 years ago.

Felt empty without lurking the site before and after a chapter. Glad it’s back up!

Bit delayed for obvious reasons, but:

Welcome Home, Jinbe!

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

I’m so glad AP forums is back, missed you guys

Also have you guys heard the theory that one of the flying six is Gin, apparently one of the sets of shoes looks like his

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information