+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287
Results 5,721 to 5,728 of 5728

Thread: American Politics: We're in for it now

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    This is just so disturbing, that we didn't realize he was wearing diapers until this week.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Well, it kinda makes sense, no one in their right mind choses to look as hit butt.
    Well, the cynic in me says that itīs a bit opportunistic and cowardly to come out with it now, since it is apparent that he lost.

This is just so disturbing, that we didn't realize he was wearing diapers until this week.
    We were to distracted by the shit coming out of his mouth and fingertips to ponder how it was flowing in the natural way.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Lots of people, paper trails, context, how various pieces fit together, things Trump himself has said publicly.

But there is a difference between saying
    "I took an interview with Russia to help Trump win"
    and
    "I organized an interview with Russia under Trump's orders, we actively sought them, we et with Putin's second hand guy on July 14 on a boat, then August 17 in Trump Tower, then September 12 I talked to X behind a Taco Bell, and here's the correspondence, notes, passport stamp, and a phone message to prove it."

Take that example and then apply it to hundreds of crimes over decades. He knows ALL the Trump dirt. If e'd fully and properly flipped, Trump would have been done, and Trump knew it.
    Oh, I get it now. That does make sense.

A lot of the Trump stuff is like that. We *know* who did what, but with presidential powers protecting them, witnesses haven't been honest and investigators have been unable to really go after the big players. That'll change fast January 20.
    Why does the president even have powers not to be arrested? I think that's dumb and that law should be abolished. The president should not be above the law, he/she should be treated the same as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Well, damn. I feel sorry for Trump. I think he has trouble facing reality with all of his own problems going on. Man, I would never want to go through that diaper stuff and people cleaning my ass. -shivers- I think he probably gets embarrassed about it probably explains why he got really offended by all the memes about him involving this.

Honestly, the man should be in a mental hospital getting the help he needs instead of being the president of the United States. The man's mind is breaking completely. Well, at least I did learn one thing, that drug addictions can lead to worse problems in life. >_<

My AniList: https://anilist.co/user/starlalilymoon/
    Discord: starlalilymoon#3489 | Steam: starlalilymoon
    Avatar Information: Artist - ねこのりん; Character - Ayumi; Series - Pokémon

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Well, I mean, he didn't have to do all that cocaine, amphetamines and adderall for decades, either.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Well, the cynic in me says that itīs a bit opportunistic and cowardly to come out with it now, since it is apparent that he lost.
    Self preservation. Also, Robby says that they did release it earlier as well, but it never won traction.

The cynic in me says the same of the world leaders, they have a baby with diapers among them and say nothing. Well, on one hand they would have also exposed secrets, and they chose to deal with dictators, so this is the lesser evil anyways.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Self preservation. Also, Robby says that they did release it earlier as well, but it never won traction.

The cynic in me says the same of the world leaders, they have a baby with diapers among them and say nothing. Well, on one hand they would have also exposed secrets, and they chose to deal with dictators, so this is the lesser evil anyways.
    Which makes it opportunistic to come out with it now. I mean how many years since Apprentice for example?
    Itīs perfectly understandable and fine really, shitting (no pun intended) on the president while not being a person of public, yeah itīs hard, the hard circumstances does not change what it is though. But if it prevents a possible 2024...

Oh definitely, but thatīs their job, being diplomatic even in the shittiest situations (pun intended).

https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-w...1a9061a6c7f49d

Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.
    Even Barr is leaving the sinking ship.

Self preservation. Also, Robby says that they did release it earlier as well, but it never won traction..
    Yeah, these videos are fromm six months ago. So not just jumping on the hashtag.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information