+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 319 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 6366

Thread: American Politics: We're in for it now

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Trump insiders have said that he ACTUALLY plans to barricade himself in the White House and will need secret service to drag him out kicking and screaming.
    P... Please? Can we have this? The news footage of him being dragged out while he's flailing like a petulant child would be the best gift anyone could give me right now.
    As much as I would love this he is too narcissistic to actually follow this, that would trash his image even further. I'm betting in him doing a Vargas and killing himself before facing any accountability for his many misdeeds. Or he running away like the coward he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I saw not too long ago on MSNBC that there are approximately 100,000 provisional ballots to be counted. While it seems unlikely that these would favor Trump too much, I also would have said the same thing about the remaining ballots in Arizona, yet with each one that gets counted, Biden's lead is narrowed ever so slightly.
    With the lead Biden is building in Pennsylvania, Trump would need like 80% of those hypothetical ballots to flip it back.

We should start a poll: what Donnie will do?
    Barricade himself in the oval office
    Try a coup
    Run away to country with no extradition agreement
    Kill himself before inauguration day
    Divide the GOP with the creation of the Trump Party and the Trump News and do it all again in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    So...not to go full doomer on you guys, but what are the chances faithless electors fuck this up for us? I'm fucking ecstatic right now, but it's in my nature to expect a pitfall around every corner. I won't celebrate until December I guess.
    There'd have to be a lot of faithless electors for it to matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    We should start a poll: what Donnie will do?
    Barricade himself in the oval office
    Try a coup
    Run away to country with no extradition agreement
    Kill himself before inauguration day
    Divide the GOP with the creation of the Trump Party and the Trump News and do it all again in 2024
    Unless he has some way to guarantee that he'll stay out of jail, his best option is probably to flee to Russia and make a living as a pundit/ruler in exile.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Trump insiders have said that he ACTUALLY plans to barricade himself in the White House and will need secret service to drag him out kicking and screaming.
    P... Please? Can we have this? The news footage of him being dragged out while he's flailing like a petulant child would be the best gift anyone could give me right now.
    This would be just precious.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Trump is too much of a narcissist to off himself. I mean, maybe if he did it on live camera while ranting at the world but I think maybe the SS would stop him?

What he'll WANT to do is to flee the country. Unfortunately, he broadcast that plan loud and clear so no one's going to let him fly anywhere off continent. He could manage it with a private plane but he's going to be watched pretty constantly so...

I think he will barricade himself, but he'll leave willingly when it becomes clear they actually WILL use force to extract him. Peaceful transition of power though? No way unless he has a pardon lined up. And no one is going to gofor that when his crimes are as numerous as they are.

GOP needs his follows to start disliking him too.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I saw not too long ago on MSNBC that there are approximately 100,000 provisional ballots to be counted. While it seems unlikely that these would favor Trump too much, I also would have said the same thing about the remaining ballots in Arizona, yet with each one that gets counted, Biden's lead is narrowed ever so slightly.
    He's thinning the lead but not enough to catch up. He got 54% in his last batch when he needed 60%. Which means in the next batch he needs 62%. And its been getting worse and worse like that the whole time. Every time he's a bit short of the mark it makes it even harder.

It'll be close when its done but its unlikely he catches up, let alone passes.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Off himself when his house of cards crumbles is narcissistic 101, he can shot a video saying look what you all nasty people in the media and the cheaters in the democratic party made me do.

Well,an explanation on Nevada's tardiness, for those - as I - that weren't aware:

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

He's thinning the lead but not enough to catch up. He got 54% in his last batch when he needed 60%. Which means in the next batch he needs 62%. And its been getting worse and worse like that the whole time. Every time he's a bit short of the mark it makes it even harder.

It'll be close when its done but its unlikely he catches up, let alone passes.
    But it would still give him enough chance to ask for recount and drag the process. Hope PA will end with enough lead.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Trumps exit plan will be to have a big angry rant on the deep state taking over, and that they stole the election. He will not let this defeat go and will immediately begin to campaign for the next election to get back in. He isn't going anywhere.

Too bad Trump didn't take a page out of Russia's book and try to pass a law that prevents any prosecution of former Presidents for any crimes committed while in office. Of course now Putin is trying to get that expanded to increase his immunity for any crimes he commits after he leaves office as well which raises the question of when he plans on stepping down.

Didn't think far enough ahead Trumpy.

I legitimately feel better than I have in a long time right now I'm not even kidding.

Also, it would require admitting defeat but Trump COULD not only concede but resign and let Pence be the president during the Lame Duck period and have Pence pardon him.

It would only take care of the federal stuff, not the NY state s tuff, but it would help him quite a bit.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Pardon him from what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Wow it's like having a president again.

Also that sign language guy is awesome.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Wouldn't he have to found guilty and convicted of those crimes first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Checking out Wikipedia I noticed Biden's birthday is coming soon.

November 20, that's an interesting day, is also the day we celebrate Mexican Revolution.

I'm predicting we have Trump contesting results until the end of December, when the SCOTUS confirms Biden he'll spend his last few weeks having his crew admitting guilty to any ongoing Federal trials to pardon them, and might encourage some like Kyle Rittenhouse to plead guilty too in an attempt to try and pardon as my many white supremacists as he can.

After work going to Scotland and either push toward a full on Trump Media network, or if Twitter suspends him after losing his legal office, he'll start his own social media network.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

With the lead in AZ, PA and NV being in the 20k range the Dem need to sit their asses in Georgia and win the two senatorial seats January. Send Bernie, send Warren, send Obama, send Kamala, send AOC, hell send the Marines but win there.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

Wow it's like having a president again.

Also that sign language guy is awesome.
    Thanks for this. I was trying to stay up long enough to watch but ended up going to sleep.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Please win the GA Senate runoffs, guys. Kudos to Stacey Abrams for the work she's putting on the state.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information