+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 323 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 6455

Thread: American Politics: A Brand New Day

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

i'm just shocked alaska (where trump still has a 60-30 lead) hasn't technically been called lol.

Biden won Pensylvania?!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Nevetmind. My mistake.

He hasn't "won" it yet, but he just took the lead and the trend is consistently overwhelmingly in Biden's favor there. This is pretty much the clincher. Trump is done for.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Okay, not American politics, and not to distract from the slow counter tipping towards a Biden win... But...

PUTIN IS STEPPING DOWN NEXT YEAR.
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/vladim...c4mXFJv-RXmtXs

Apparently health concerns. Rumors of parkinsons?
    I feel it should be noted that the NY Post is the same outlet that reported the bogus "Hunter Biden left an incriminating laptop at a repair shop" story while the forums were down.

The putin story was also picked up by the Daily Mail, a UK rag.
    Last edited by sgamer82; November 6th, 2020 at 07:50 AM.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Right now, Fox News has more credibility than the fucking NY Post.

I just want to see either Ben or Tucker try to convince us hat this is the worst thing that ever happened in the history of the US. Worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined.

Pennsylvania just switched too, lmao.

No lawsuit will do now.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Wow this is actually happening. I'm starting to regret my first reactions of disappointment, this can become a historical victory for the democrats, despite the narrow margins in Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania or Nevada. Just wow.
    Last edited by Chrior; November 6th, 2020 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    Wow this is actually happening. I'm starting to regret my first reactions of disappointment, this can become a historical victory for the democrats, despite the narrow margins in Wisconsin, Georgia, Pensilvania or Nevada. Just wow.
    Biden overperformed the fundamentals (defeated an incumbent and at a time when people are very positive about the economy). It’s downballot where things went really wrong.

Complicating things since 2009.

I expect Trump to throw the biggest tantrum ever and create his own party to keep leeching money off his gullible base.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post
    I expect Trump to throw the biggest tantrum ever and create his own party to keep leeching money off his gullible base.
    That's honestly best case scenario. Split the republican party? Yes please.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Trumps agenda for the upcoming months: throw hissy fits daily on twitter, call the media vile, weekly tantrums at White House press conferences, file every law suit possible to revert the election, look for countries with no extradition agreement with US where he also don't own money to their leader/mafia, where to by cyanide pills on January 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post
    It's very likely that he will create his own media conglomerate empire to do exactly that.

Suddenly, Fox News will become too leftist for their base.

Biden also has leads in Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia but those are all going to be tight. Currently it looks like he'll win them but they could narrowly go the other way.

If he gets them all the final tally will be 306-232, a decisive win instead of a narrowly avoided tie.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    I feel it should be noted that the NY Post
    Ugh, I didn't realize that link was the Post. Just saw it trending on twitter and followed the rabbit hole.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The best part of this is that Biden should get 306 electoral votes, which is two more than Trump got in 2016

The newest batch of votes that just came into AZ show Trump's lead in the new votes being counted diminishing. He still is over the 50% mark in those votes coming in, unfortunately, BUT with the most recent batch, he has fallen quite a bit below where he needs to be to overtake Biden's lead in the state. Now there are still quite a few votes to count and things could easily change direction back in Trump's favor, BUT a batch of votes falling below the number Trump needs at this point is really hurting his chances.

Biden's leads in Pennsylvania and Georgia are expanding. Get wrecked, maga cultists.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    That's honestly best case scenario. Split the republican party? Yes please.
    Graham is probably scared shitless of Trump releasing whatever kompromat Russia managed to get on the GOP when they hacked their e-mail servers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information