+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199
Results 3,961 to 3,968 of 3968

Thread: American Politics: We're in for it now

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    So now the DOJ (aka, Barr) have declared NYC, Seattle, and Portland as "anarchist jurisdictions".
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Oh6_JZKNWP0XjQ

Technically this means they can lose their federal funding, but there is no way in hell Gov. Cuomo, or any New Yorker, will let that slide.
    Do people living in those areas not have to pay taxes anymore? That would be a pretty huge blow to the fed if so, lol.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Nancy Pelosi: let's hope the president [*---donald fucking trump---*] will see the light.

Look at this shit. My jaw actually dropped.

She's already giving up. She actively refuses to answer the question about whether she'll fight the supreme court nomination. She pivots extremely blatantly and awkwardly every single time. When finally pushed enough, all she can say is the empty nothing statement "we have arrows in our quiver". She definitely can take a quick shot at "exuberant leftists" though, because of course she does.
    Let's dispel with this fiction that corporate democrats don't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.
    Fascists are the greatest enemy and we need to ally with everyone else to beat them, but holy hell afterwards these corporate fossil democrats need to fucking go. Republicans in dem clothing.

George: you're not taking any arrows out of your quiver, you're not ruling anything out?
    Nancy: Good morning
    sunday morning

????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by DoctorPhil; September 22nd, 2020 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    George: you're not taking any arrows out of your quiver, you're not ruling anything out?
    Nancy: Good morning
    sunday morning

????????????????????????????????
    I read that as:
    "What the hell are you doing? You agreed to be nice to me, and if you screw up again there will be consequences."

Maybe she thought she was on MSNBC.

It was obviously a hilariously awful attempt at buying time to make up another stupid pivot.

Always great to see when neutral non-partisan journalists go full mask off about which party they support

So Mittens apparently doesn't like Trump, but he's all for replacing RBG immediately:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ZjZNGAqH16Lfs0

Fucker.

Absolutely nobody is surprised by Mitt.

GOP now has enough votes to push the SC nominee through and Pelosi won't do anything. It's going to happen and the Mitch McConnell's Kangaroo Court™ will fuck with the election.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I read that as:
    "What the hell are you doing? You agreed to be nice to me, and if you screw up again there will be consequences."

Maybe she thought she was on MSNBC.
    Considering ABC continues to employ people like Meghan McCain I don’t know why she’d think she’d be safe

Especially when she was being grilled by the same guy who did this
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/abc...was-in-office/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information