Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 1,361 to 1,374 of 1374

Thread: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money
    Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, motherfucker

I guess he got tired of watching how badly the Governors of Florida, South Dakota, & Georgia handled reopening their states. And now wants to fuck up shit too.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; January 11th, 2021 at 06:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

https://www.rawstory.com/congress-masks/

Apparently they’re a some in Washington who paid no attention to Louie Gohmert’s dumbassery.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Those poor women. What fucking assholes.

Although . . . if they tested positive, wouldn't the unmasked Republicans they sheltered with test positive too?

Still thinking you’re Die Hard,Bruce?

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/13...757457923?s=21

Oh come on, how hard is it to wear a mask? Just purchase one or two reusable ones, and get on with it. Couple of dollars will get you some nice ones with any pattern and colour you like. Add in one or two dollars and you get masks with replaceable extra filters.

So money isn't the issue, and it's also not a major inconvenience. Like, I don't know, being refused to purchase things because you can't be assed to bear with a mask while in a shop.

Welp, I've been put on the list for the COVID vaccine. No word yet on when I'll be getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Oh come on, how hard is it to wear a mask? Just purchase one or two reusable ones, and get on with it. Couple of dollars will get you some nice ones with any pattern and colour you like. Add in one or two dollars and you get masks with replaceable extra filters.

So money isn't the issue, and it's also not a major inconvenience. Like, I don't know, being refused to purchase things because you can't be assed to bear with a mask while in a shop.
    Well, it’s probably hard for someone. And this burden is due to a lack of understanding of why this is needed. Supporters of idiotic conspiracy theories scream from every iron, which leaves many in a state of doubt, because they simply cannot figure out where the truth is, to what extent and who is really deceiving them.

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/...accine-doctor/

Much like lawyers should lose their licenses for doing dumb shit, same rule should apply to doctors.

Doctors can lose their medical license. This bitch definitely should.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Still thinking you’re Die Hard,Bruce?

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/13...757457923?s=21
    Oh great, yet another entitled white man. I don't understand the logic of anti-maskers. It's like they can't stand to be told what to do, and continue to act like they are above the law. Even a bandana is better than nothing, FFS.

On a slightly related note, I have stopped supporting businesses that are not enforcing wearing masks. We went into a magic shop that's supposed to be the best in Portland and the woman that runs it wasn't even wearing a mask and has apparently been like this throughout the entire pandemic. There were too many people in the shop and a few were also not wearing their masks. We quickly left. How on earth she still has her business license is beyond me, but I left a nasty google review because fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderNeko View Post
    Oh great, yet another entitled white man. I don't understand the logic of anti-maskers. It's like they can't stand to be told what to do, and continue to act like they are above the law. Even a bandana is better than nothing, FFS.

On a slightly related note, I have stopped supporting businesses that are not enforcing wearing masks. We went into a magic shop that's supposed to be the best in Portland and the woman that runs it wasn't even wearing a mask and has apparently been like this throughout the entire pandemic. There were too many people in the shop and a few were also not wearing their masks. We quickly left. How on earth she still has her business license is beyond me, but I left a nasty google review because fuck that.
    Aside from the clear incentive of doing the right thing, aren't there fines for such businesses? Here in Hungary it is mandated by the state that shops and services has to enforce a mask policy. If the client doesn't comply, they must refuse service or even call the authorities. And they do, because they want to save their own hides of course.

Not that Hungary is the best example of Covid-related solutions, but we at least have this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Aside from the clear incentive of doing the right thing, aren't there fines for such businesses? Here in Hungary it is mandated by the state that shops and services has to enforce a mask policy. If the client doesn't comply, they must refuse service or even call the authorities. And they do, because they want to save their own hides of course.

Not that Hungary is the best example of Covid-related solutions, but we at least have this.
    Yeah, that’s what is supposed to happen here, but idk how hard Oregon cracks down on that. Hell, my salon got a shitty review once because someone forgot to take their temperature or they weren’t sure the tablet to check in was sanitized. So people do pay attention to businesses following COVID protocol. You would think that enough people posting google reviews that a place is not being safe during this pandemic that it would get flagged. Literally 3 months ago someone posted that at that same location there were multiple customers that decided it was okay to remove their masks because the owner was not wearing hers. Ugh.

Vaccination starts in Wednesday, we only lack a significant amount of vaccines and supplies (needles and syringes).

So this is Britain now:

Considering the new strain is already here I expect the US to exceed 600,000 deaths by the official count before the end of February.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information