+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 1,361 to 1,374 of 1374

Thread: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

  1. #1361

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money
    Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money
    Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money
    Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, motherfucker

    I guess he got tired of watching how badly the Governors of Florida, South Dakota, & Georgia handled reopening their states. And now wants to fuck up shit too.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; January 11th, 2021 at 06:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  2. #1362

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    https://www.rawstory.com/congress-masks/

    Apparently they’re a some in Washington who paid no attention to Louie Gohmert’s dumbassery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  3. #1363
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Those poor women. What fucking assholes.

    Although . . . if they tested positive, wouldn't the unmasked Republicans they sheltered with test positive too?

  4. #1364

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Still thinking you’re Die Hard,Bruce?

    https://twitter.com/nypost/status/13...757457923?s=21

  5. #1365
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Oh come on, how hard is it to wear a mask? Just purchase one or two reusable ones, and get on with it. Couple of dollars will get you some nice ones with any pattern and colour you like. Add in one or two dollars and you get masks with replaceable extra filters.

    So money isn't the issue, and it's also not a major inconvenience. Like, I don't know, being refused to purchase things because you can't be assed to bear with a mask while in a shop.


  6. #1366
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Welp, I've been put on the list for the COVID vaccine. No word yet on when I'll be getting it.

  7. #1367
    Stowaway Kay_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Springfield, Illinois

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Oh come on, how hard is it to wear a mask? Just purchase one or two reusable ones, and get on with it. Couple of dollars will get you some nice ones with any pattern and colour you like. Add in one or two dollars and you get masks with replaceable extra filters.

    So money isn't the issue, and it's also not a major inconvenience. Like, I don't know, being refused to purchase things because you can't be assed to bear with a mask while in a shop.
    Well, it’s probably hard for someone. And this burden is due to a lack of understanding of why this is needed. Supporters of idiotic conspiracy theories scream from every iron, which leaves many in a state of doubt, because they simply cannot figure out where the truth is, to what extent and who is really deceiving them.

  8. #1368

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/...accine-doctor/

    Much like lawyers should lose their licenses for doing dumb shit, same rule should apply to doctors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  9. #1369
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Doctors can lose their medical license. This bitch definitely should.

  10. #1370

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Still thinking you’re Die Hard,Bruce?

    https://twitter.com/nypost/status/13...757457923?s=21
    Oh great, yet another entitled white man. I don't understand the logic of anti-maskers. It's like they can't stand to be told what to do, and continue to act like they are above the law. Even a bandana is better than nothing, FFS.

    On a slightly related note, I have stopped supporting businesses that are not enforcing wearing masks. We went into a magic shop that's supposed to be the best in Portland and the woman that runs it wasn't even wearing a mask and has apparently been like this throughout the entire pandemic. There were too many people in the shop and a few were also not wearing their masks. We quickly left. How on earth she still has her business license is beyond me, but I left a nasty google review because fuck that.

  11. #1371
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderNeko View Post
    Oh great, yet another entitled white man. I don't understand the logic of anti-maskers. It's like they can't stand to be told what to do, and continue to act like they are above the law. Even a bandana is better than nothing, FFS.

    On a slightly related note, I have stopped supporting businesses that are not enforcing wearing masks. We went into a magic shop that's supposed to be the best in Portland and the woman that runs it wasn't even wearing a mask and has apparently been like this throughout the entire pandemic. There were too many people in the shop and a few were also not wearing their masks. We quickly left. How on earth she still has her business license is beyond me, but I left a nasty google review because fuck that.
    Aside from the clear incentive of doing the right thing, aren't there fines for such businesses? Here in Hungary it is mandated by the state that shops and services has to enforce a mask policy. If the client doesn't comply, they must refuse service or even call the authorities. And they do, because they want to save their own hides of course.

    Not that Hungary is the best example of Covid-related solutions, but we at least have this.


  12. #1372

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Aside from the clear incentive of doing the right thing, aren't there fines for such businesses? Here in Hungary it is mandated by the state that shops and services has to enforce a mask policy. If the client doesn't comply, they must refuse service or even call the authorities. And they do, because they want to save their own hides of course.

    Not that Hungary is the best example of Covid-related solutions, but we at least have this.
    Yeah, that’s what is supposed to happen here, but idk how hard Oregon cracks down on that. Hell, my salon got a shitty review once because someone forgot to take their temperature or they weren’t sure the tablet to check in was sanitized. So people do pay attention to businesses following COVID protocol. You would think that enough people posting google reviews that a place is not being safe during this pandemic that it would get flagged. Literally 3 months ago someone posted that at that same location there were multiple customers that decided it was okay to remove their masks because the owner was not wearing hers. Ugh.

  13. #1373

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    Vaccination starts in Wednesday, we only lack a significant amount of vaccines and supplies (needles and syringes).

  14. #1374

    Default Re: The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Thread

    So this is Britain now:


    Considering the new strain is already here I expect the US to exceed 600,000 deaths by the official count before the end of February.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts