+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

  1. #21
    Yonkou allied force evilvanessafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in prison with Luffy and Kid

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    okay what the shit is a JraculeMihawk???

    why is that a J instead of a D, and why is there NO SPACE inbetween?
    same thing with some of the other names, no space inbetween.....

    like: MarshallDTeach


  2. #22

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by Takto View Post
    The mihawk and perona part was great. Loved that.
    The part on pirates Island was not that good. I was actually disappointed, tbh. That part worked better in my head for me. I may not be the only one thinking this, but wasn't the general consensus that blackbeard shook the island with his laugh alone? o.O
    After seeing
    Spoiler:
    Whitebeard tilt the ocean by just being angry
    i thought that it is set in stone that BB creates quakes with his laugh.
    Spoiler:
    I don't think Whitebeard ever titled the ocean by just being angry.
    Last edited by Shift; January 13th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.

  3. #23

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't think Whitebeard ever titled the ocean by just being angry.
    Spoiler:
    OFC he did. When Roger asked WB to borrow him Oden, WB was angry so the Ocean started to tilt
    Last edited by Shift; January 13th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    OFC he did. When Roger asked WB to borrow him Oden, WB was angry so the Ocean started to tilt


    Spoiler:
    You should put this in a spoiler box because it hasn't been adapted in the anime yet. Everything beyond the anime is not allowed in the episode threads.
    Monkey D. D. Ragon! So beastly he got two D's in his name!

  5. #25

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    Spoiler:
    OFC he did.
    Jeez, do you not see this is a anime thread? No manga spoilers.
    Last edited by Shift; January 13th, 2020 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #26

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    Spoiler:
    OFC he did. When Roger asked WB to borrow him Oden, WB was angry so the Ocean started to tilt
    Spoiler:
    Pretty sure that was just the aftermath of the massive three day battle they just had. Not him yelling.
    Last edited by Shift; January 13th, 2020 at 11:48 PM.

  7. #27
    Button Pusher Shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    If it's ahead of the manga, keep it in spoiler tags, preferably with a note about it being a manga spoiler. If you quote a spoiler, please spoiler tag it yourself so I don't have to.



    Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

  8. #28

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Man, Moira’s subbed voice sure is something, eh? I think I’ve only ever heard his voice dubbed. That was a trip.

    Also, sad to remember that they murdered Absolum. Blackbeard is ruthless compared to other OP villains. Perona is probably one of my least favorite characters; she acts like a middle school anime otaku.

    Loved the storyboard for the episode. Reminded me of early Wano. Really wish this person was doing storyboards more often. The Kaido fight was pretty, but I think I enjoy these calm episodes more.

    Also, I got chills when Blackbeard revealed that BM was coming. I’d forgotten he revealed that.

  9. #29

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    Spoiler:
    Pretty sure that was just the aftermath of the massive three day battle they just had. Not him yelling.
    My suggestion for you, is to re-read the Chapter and you'll clearly see and understand what action caused the...

  10. #30

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by Takto View Post
    The mihawk and perona part was great. Loved that.
    The part on pirates Island was not that good. I was actually disappointed, tbh. That part worked better in my head for me. I may not be the only one thinking this, but wasn't the general consensus that blackbeard shook the island with his laugh alone? o.O
    After seeing
    Spoiler:
    Whitebeard tilt the ocean by just being angry
    i thought that it is set in stone that BB creates quakes with his laugh.
    my impression when reading the manga too.

  11. #31

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    My suggestion for you, is to re-read the Chapter and you'll clearly see and understand what action caused the...
    Reread the chapter. It doesn’t suggest that at all.
    Spoiler:
    At most you could say he shook the island a little with his anger, but nothing suggests that him splitting the ocean was due to yelling loudly.

  12. #32

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    Reread the chapter. It doesn’t suggest that at all.
    Spoiler:
    At most you could say he shook the island a little with his anger, but nothing suggests that him splitting the ocean was due to yelling loudly.
    I was referring to that. You genius. "It doesn't suggest that at all" That is simply a bad joke right? Nevertheless it's getting to an OT.

  13. #33

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    I was referring to that. You genius. "It doesn't suggest that at all" That is simply a bad joke right? Nevertheless it's getting to an OT.
    You weren't but still...

    I'm talking about Whitebeard here...

  14. #34

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    What were people watching that showed Jracule, I just watched it on Crunchy Roll last night and I swear I only saw Dracule.

    Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

  15. #35
    Duuuude
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Queens, New York, USA

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    What were people watching that showed Jracule, I just watched it on Crunchy Roll last night and I swear I only saw Dracule.
    The "colorful" scrunched up English text, behind the Japanese text that introduced him.

  16. #36

    Default Re: 917: ''The Holy Land In Turmoil - Emperor Blackbeard Laughs!''

    Quote Originally Posted by G1Ravage View Post
    The "colorful" scrunched up English text, behind the Japanese text that introduced him.
    Oh weird, I guess I was just focused on the subtitles....

    Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts