+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beastars

Default Re: Beastars

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    That feeling when the manga is special and I'm only on chapter 3 and realize there are well over a hundred :D
    Well, Iím just weekly in the last 5-6 chapters. I usually start following a series when they are well beyond the 100 chapter too rs.

I don't think I can do this series weekly. I've really enjoyed large swaths of it so far, but I want that immersive quality that you only really get on a binge. Seems like any less wouldn't do it justice, in some way. So maybe a break for a few months :(

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    binged through the manga in 2 days, havnt been this invested in a new manga for... a veeeryyyy long time, i cant even remember when.
    saaaaame I haven't had a feeling like this since freaking One Piece and that was back at the start of the previous decade

I binged as well (took a little under a week) and was deeply invested in the first arc that ended with the capture of the bear, but for some reason my interest went down a bit after that. Maybe a few craks showing up in the world build-up, or a lot of the secondary cast and problematics being left out after Legosi quit school. There are still some brilliant elements in the current storyline, but somehow it doesn't feel as intense.. Not all the time, anyway.

Still a very good read though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    I binged as well (took a little under a week) and was deeply invested in the first arc that ended with the capture of the bear, but for some reason my interest went down a bit after that. Maybe a few craks showing up in the world build-up, or a lot of the secondary cast and problematics being left out after Legosi quit school. There are still some brilliant elements in the current storyline, but somehow it doesn't feel as intense.. Not all the time, anyway.

Still a very good read though.
    I think it's because
    Spoiler:
    Melon it's too much of a caricature of a psychopath while Riz was a real one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information