+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Chapter 964: Oden's Adventure

Default Re: Chapter 964: Oden's Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I don't think Wano was part of those 20 kings who moved to Mariejois considering Wano isn't part of the WG.
    Yes... true. Also Kouzuki have already been allies of the ancient kingdom, so it's unlikely they would cooperatewith the WG and get Wano as a reward (unless of course they somehow betrayed Joy Boy, which would be ridiculous at this point). Toki being an ancestor of Oden just would be awfull in my opinion.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

It'd be cool if there was a colourspread, where all the dead people from flashbacks have a drink and party together
    (Belmere, Hiluluk, Noland, Kalgara, Tom, Yoki (if dead o_o), Roger, Fisher Tiger, Otohime, Corazon and Oden of course). I hope I didn't forget anyone important.
    EDIT: Olvia and Saul fcs! I knew I forgot someone!
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Yes... true. Also Kouzuki have already been allies of the ancient kingdom, so it's unlikely they would cooperatewith the WG and get Wano as a reward (unless of course they somehow betrayed Joy Boy, which would be ridiculous at this point). Toki being an ancestor of Oden just would be awfull in my opinion.
    Maybe the strict policy regarding foreigners and leaving Wano's borders have been set 800y ago because Wano stood with the Ancient Kingdom in the battle.
    Luffy vs Katakuri compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/qrFOY9p/luffyxkata.pdf

Luffy vs Cracker compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/Pk06JZL/luffy-vs-cracker.pdf

Luffy vs Doflamingo compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/VDl3Ctf/luffyxdoffy.pdf

Why WG never dare to invade wano is a puzzle to me.
    They're mysterious..? has hidden power?? Not proven until now. What nation capable of holding a navy of tens of galleons,an army of robots that could fire laser beam and a group of strong 'creature', admirals, cp0 and the like of them.
    And im talking era before kaidou even born.
    If they were really an enemy to WG, a nation that once helping the ancient kingdom.

Is there some great power that was hidden in wano?? Like, uranus?

Quote Originally Posted by kirei_lanford View Post
    They're mysterious..? has hidden power?? Not proven until now. What nation capable of holding a navy of tens of galleons,an army of robots that could fire laser beam and a group of strong 'creature', admirals, cp0 and the like of them.
    If they were really an enemy to WG, a nation that once helping the ancient kingdom.

Well fact it's in New World helps a lot, and WG apparently has never had that strong of a presence there. Certainly not strong enough to freely invade countries without consequences.

The forces you mention are also supposed to keep the rest of the world behaving. And I assume WG military might only started seriously growing after Vegapunk started working for them. No sea stone coated battleships or laser shooting robots until recently. There's also the fact Wano supplies sea stone to WG. And Wano is also pretty big and not easily accessible by boats.

Sure, now it's under one of emperors and WG didn't want to upset the balance, but there were probably similar circumstances throughout last 700 years preventing WG from being able to stomp Wano easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Has there ever been a non-Strawhat colorspread before? I liked Roronoa Zacho's idea.

another thing for WG not invading Wano is the amount of resources needed along with allocation. The combined forces of the WG could probably defeat any individual nation. But the WG can't always concentrate its best forces all in one place. If they sent all the Admirals and other high-ranking Marines after a Yonko's territory for example, that leaves the HQ more vulnerable to attack, and since the Admirals are all occupied in one spot, that might encourage pirates to go more wild in other places. We saw this with the Marines' forces along with the kings being concentrated at the Reverie, the Germ Pirates took advantage of that by invading Dressrosa.

Additionally for resources, the unknown strength of the samurai means that sending someone valuable could be risky. Maybe they could win against Wano, but they don't want to take the chance of losing an Admiral in the process, and that risk to the WG might not be worth taking.
    Last edited by Medical Orbit; December 11th, 2019 at 09:28 AM.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Has there ever been a non-Strawhat colorspread before? I liked Roronoa Zacho's idea.

another thing for WG not invading Wano is the amount of resources needed along with allocation. The combined forces of the WG could probably defeat individual nation. But the WG can't always concentrate its best forces all in one place. If they sent all the Admirals and other high-ranking Marines after a Yonko's territory for example, that leaves the HQ more vulnerable to attack, and since the Admirals are all occupied in one spot, that might encourage pirates to go more wild in other places. We saw this with the Marines' forces along with the kings being concentrated at the Reverie, the Germ Pirates took advantage of that by invading Dressrosa.

Additionally for resources, the unknown strength of the samurai means that sending someone valuable could be risky. Maybe they could win against Wano, but they don't want to take the chance of losing an Admiral in the process, and that risk to the WG might not be worth taking.
    Also another question that's worth asking IMHO is "Was the WG always as powerful as it is now and did it have any infomation about Wano at all?". The PX program is only quite recent so with little to no information about the country it would be quite dangerous to invade a country that is romoured to have warriors of great strength which is only validated by the couple of people the WG has known hail from Wano like Oden who seems to be on par with Whitebeard.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Toki being an ancestor of Oden just would be awfull in my opinion.
    However, that theory doesn't suggest Toki and Oden to be related by blood. Instead, Toki would be from the original royal family of Wano, and while the Kouzuki became shogun after Toki's family left to Marigeoise.
    But just like you, I consider such a theory to be unlikely, based on the fact that Wano most likely fought against the coalition that would later become the WG.

Quote Originally Posted by kirei_lanford View Post

Hundreds of years ago there was Sword God Ryoma, who turned his blade black which is no small feat. I guess there were a couple of guys like him in Wano's history who gave the impression that Wano's Samurais are not to be underestimated. Also the way to get into Wano and the raging seas around it won't make invading it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    It'd be cool if there was a colourspread, where all the dead people from flashbacks have a drink and party together
    (Belmere, Hiluluk, Noland, Kalgara, Tom, Yoki (if dead o_o), Roger, Fisher Tiger, Otohime, Corazon and Oden of course). I hope I didn't forget anyone important.
    EDIT: Olvia and Saul fcs! I knew I forgot someone!
    Don't forget Clover, as underdeveloped as he was.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Real question would be, for what purposes would the WG invade Wano?

anyways, the nation is currently a conquered kingdom so whatever.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

One interesting thing I been thinking about is that while Toki seems to be wearing Wano-esque clothes, which would point out she´s a Wano-Kunian but somehow can´t come back to said country, it means Toki at some point before jumping thru time, she was at a totally different spot than Wano, So when the time comes for her to tell her tale, we might just be up to see Laugh Tale for the very first time, given it could be the place she was right before time-travelling.

I imagine a war Wano barely survive and managed to push away thanks to the awesomeness but the loss they suffered convinced them outsiders were a bad idea. Tokibis among those that escape to avoid death during that dark period of Wano.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Real question would be, for what purposes would the WG invade Wano?
    Manufacturing Seastone bullets or similiar gear should be reason enough, at least according to Chekhov's Seastone Nail (that only Wanonese can craft).

So far we've seen sea stone nets and of course handcuffs, but we also know that bullets are a thing thanks to Bege (who had to lie about having some, further establishing that even someone of his calibre has no access to them).
    If you have a reasonable amount of ST bullets then even a squad of fodder Marines can suddenly become a force. Equip Elite Marines / CP0 agents with them and most fruit users are toast, especially if you catch them off guard.

The only issue seems to be that you would have to convince the locals to work for a foreign invader, which might be the reason why Kaido is only indirectly ruling Wano through Orochi. Those Wanonese are kind of crazy, right? I would understand if they would rather die than forced to work for a filthy outsider.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    Don't forget Clover, as underdeveloped as he was.
    How could I write Olvia and Saul and Forget Clover? It's like Hiluluk said:"You only die if you're forgotten."
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information