+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chapter 964: Oden's Adventure

Default Re: Chapter 964: Oden's Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    I mean I can't not comment on this chapter, we're seeing Primebeard details, something very long awaited for many fans.

So like a lot of people, this chapter made me come around to Oden a lot more. I feel like we got to see a lot of different sides to him this chapter and he's very Luffy-like. Loved the worldbuilding this chapter from Marco and the adventures.

There's something slightly somber about that Roger panel at the end. Again, that's young/prime Roger, just casually shown, and it really shows me that Oda's starting to turn over some major stones in the series. But seriously that's one handsome Roger, looks just like an older Ace.

I found the "adventure of a lifetime, brother!" panel from Whitebeard amazing.

Toki being from ~around~ 800 years ago was expected and awesome. We will *without a doubt* get some clue about the Void Century from her, especially since she wants to bring the dawn, and her dawn may be closer to the "Dawn of the World" than some think.
    Yes we will probably get more details regarding void century in a few chapters. Can't wait.

Maybe someone has pointed out this already but the crescent moon on Tokis outfit seems quite similar to the ankle tattoo representing the kozuki followers. I wonder what the story about that mark is.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Would you like a Blast?
    100000000000000 Berries please.
    Blasting Destinations: Gotham city, Jaya, central perk, E. R.

Quote Originally Posted by STP_PS View Post
    Maybe someone has pointed out this already but the crescent moon on Tokis outfit seems quite similar to the ankle tattoo representing the kozuki followers. I wonder what the story about that mark is.
    Plot twist: she is Oden's great-great-great-great-great- .... -great-great-aunt

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    He is basically Ace with a moustache.
    That sickness he got aged him like 20 years in a 3 years or span.

Last night I had a dream I was reading a One Piece magazine. It started out in a flashback, showing some history with Rayleigh and Kizaru and them fighting in the past. Then it went to the Marine HQ in the present. Sengoku and Akainu were giving a presentation, and all of a sudden Sengoku asked the Marines if they wanted to hear a joke, and Sengoku and Akainu's expressions changed to childlike smiles. The Marines were confused at first but then cheered. Sengoku asked "Why are Kaido's crew all feral beasts?" then after a panel of silence answered "Because we expect you all to be justice fine!"

The pun was justice/just as, I guess Sengoku was saying he expects the Marines to be as righteous as Kaido's crew is beastly.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    That sickness he got aged him like 20 years in a 3 years or span.
    What are the chances that said "Sickness" wasn't natural and was created by the World Government to kill him before he became too powerful?

I really hope not.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryuplaneswalker View Post
    What are the chances that said "Sickness" wasn't natural and was created by the World Government to kill him before he became too powerful?
    If there is a possibility of this, it sure backfired on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    If there is a possibility of this, it sure backfired on them.
    It would not be the first time, making a big show of Ace's execution didn't exactly go the way they wished it to.

I think they would give him an instant death poison. And really I rather not touch the idea of poisoning stronger people because it should be done all the time.

I think Roger's heart broke when he realized Oden won't be staying on his ship forever. That must be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I have a theory. Oden's tradition to write diares influenced Roger or someone in his crew,and there are some diares of the Roger's pirates adventures somewhere that Robin and the Strawhats will find someday

But will they want to read it? We already saw Luffy refusing pointers on 2 instances. First when Zeff offered his travel log and second when Usopp started asking Rayleigh questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information