+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 956: BIG NEWS

Default Re: Chapter 956: BIG NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    Yah, and Shanks and that Big fish in ch.1 yonkou level lol.
    Shanks bet his arm on the new generation, mihawk didn't bet his reputation on his duel with vista.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Shanks bet his arm on the new generation, mihawk didn't bet his reputation on his duel with vista.
    So what do you think of all the deuls Mihawk and Shanks had? you think Shanks was holding back?

Also may be Vista is top 5 of sowrdsmen in the world(or top 10 if you'd like). You expect Mihawk to 1 shot him? We don't even know how serious Mihawk was against Vista to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    So what do you think of all the deuls Mihawk and Shanks had? you think Shanks was holding back?

Also may be Vista is top 5 of sowrdsmen in the world(or top 10 if you'd like). You expect Mihawk to 1 shot him? We don't even know how serious Mihawk was against Vista to begin with.
    That was shanks more then 12 years ago, since then shanks competed with yonkous, mihawk searched protection from wg. mihawk was serious, based on his words.

Those last few posts made me think that maybe the subordinates Buggy acquired after Impel Down might be a metaphor to people who thinks knows about Power Levels based on trivial facts.

Just here for support. We can all do it! No need to read spoilers!

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Checked the numbers on the spoiler thread without walking in, cause reading spoilers for chapters is in my opinion dumb, sorry. But wholy smokes almost 86k views, 49 pages already. What the hell is happening? xD
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Checked the numbers on the spoiler thread without walking in, cause reading spoilers for chapters is in my opinion dumb, sorry. But wholy smokes almost 86k views, 49 pages already. What the hell is happening? xD
    I'm holding out as well, but heck if I'm not hype just off those numbers alone.
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Meh, no going back to spoilers any more. Especially if the chapter is that outrageous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Ha, definitely not going back either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Duuuude

The spoiler chat is off the wall insane right now. And the scans aren't even out yet.

Jesus. Get on translating and finding those scans, mangastream!

I knew the hype was going to be insane from one freaking sentence. I can't imagine what's in the rest of it.

From the events of ch. 956 you could tell ch. 957 would be as crazy if not crazier. I only visit the spoiler threads after I read the full chapter.

The spoiler discussion is at 51 pages right now and on pace for over 60 at least and that may be conservative. There have only been 4 or 5 chapters with as much discussion since 2010, year of marineford and the Time Skip. This is going to be a long couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    The spoiler discussion is at 51 pages right now and on pace for over 60 at least and that may be conservative. There have only been 4 or 5 chapters with as much discussion since 2010, year of marineford and the Time Skip. This is going to be a long couple hours.
    It's worth the wait. Try a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    It's worth the wait. Try a nap.
    What time does it typically come out on Friday? If it's too late I'll just go asleep for the night.

I hope it lives up to the hype

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    What time does it typically come out on Friday? If it's too late I'll just go asleep for the night.
    Probably 3-4 AM. I would say get a good night sleep. No point staying late and feeling sleepy when you reading.

About an hour from now

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    I actually visited your podcast after someone asked about that Mihawk theory of yours.

It makes sense, especially because it would be such a "woah, what..?" moment. But what do you have in store to deal with the fact that he's still holding the strongest swordsman title? You can't have him rot in Impel Down with it. He either has to lose it in combat against another swordsman or die first. What's your idea once he's caught?

Right, so first regarding strongest swordsman. As the strongest swordsman, it means he shouldn't lose a proper duel, not that he can't be trounced in any other combat. Him losing wouldn't touch that title but I thinj most ppl realize that. However, where it gets interesting is what's publicly known and what's *reality*.

Remember, it was *public knowledge* among characters that Sabo was dead. Majority of people didn't know Roger was a father. The crew didn't know Luffy had a famous dad and grandpa. There are events that may have already unfolded that nobody knows about *which will be detailed later* that we may learn down the line.

Example.

Mihawk is an absolute badass. He's publicly known as *the* strongest swodsman in the world. But what if something transpired that we and the world of OP don't know about? Or, what if something *does* transpire?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information