View Poll Results: Who plays the Patriots in the Super Bowl this year?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

1 11.11%
  • Rams

1 11.11%
  • Eagles

1 11.11%
  • Bears

1 11.11%
  • Giants

1 11.11%
  • Other

4 44.44%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2019 NFL Season

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Default 2019 NFL Season

Glad to see the NFL continuing its high-scoring air raid offensive era with a game that was even more low-scoring than the Super Bowl! How are we feeling about our teams this fall?

Spoiler:

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Default Re: 2019 NFL Season

I was optimistic about the Bears until I saw Trubisky overthrowing his targets and throwing into double coverage. I can only hope it's just rust from not playing during the preseason.

I'm watching the Browns game, and their offense is going to be fun to watch this season.

Stidham inherits this offense with Jakobi, Dorsett, N'Keal, Gunner, Flash and possibly AB and Julz after 12 retires in 2-3 seasons. McDaniels gets the HC role 8 years from now. Jerod can possibly get the official defensive playcalling title.

Glad they finally cut Braxton Berrios and got Bolden back. He's earned his away experience. His preseason looked nice. The RB group is already loaded.

This is the best secondary group that i've seen in my 15 years as a fan. I just wish that Duke would've fit in. It's only the 1st week and we lost a solid piece of the O line. Hope Marcus is ok. I understand that KVN wasn't present, but I was hoping for more pressure on Ben last night.

Also, the NFL's in trouble

What a game tonight. Knew the Texans left way too much time on the clock, give Brees anything more than 10 seconds and you're doomed (unless you're the Vikings). The defensive playcalling didn't do anything to help either.

Although I will say, the AFC South actually looks pretty tough so far after being projected as average to garbage. They'll probably get a fair amount of injuries like they typically do, but I could see my Falcons going 0-4 against them especially after that performance against Minnesota.

Spoiler:

So much for that, then.

Don't get me wrong, Patriots are still favourites, but at least they won't curb stomp everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Although I will say, the AFC South actually looks pretty tough so far after being projected as average to garbage. They'll probably get a fair amount of injuries like they typically do, but I could see my Falcons going 0-4 against them especially after that performance against Minnesota.
    Eh, I'm not too worried (although I'm talking after the Philly game where the defense showed up a little bit). All AFCS teams have glaring weaknesses that Quinn and co should be able to exploit.

And the Falcons went 0-4 against the AFCN last year and 1-3 against the AFCE the year before. Even in their magical 2016 season, they went 2-2 against the AFCW, losing close games against KC and the Chargers. They really play down to AFC opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by cooldud View Post
    So much for that, then.

Don't get me wrong, Patriots are still favourites, but at least they won't curb stomp everyone.

Eh, I'm not too worried (although I'm talking after the Philly game where the defense showed up a little bit). All AFCS teams have glaring weaknesses that Quinn and co should be able to exploit.

And the Falcons went 0-4 against the AFCN last year and 1-3 against the AFCE the year before. Even in their magical 2016 season, they went 2-2 against the AFCW, losing close games against KC and the Chargers. They really play down to AFC opponents.
    At least the games won't be blowouts as much anymore and Jakobi can get more snaps

AFC North is wack

Spoiler:

Guess the NFC East has competition (finally).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

So Brady looks washed and the Patriots don't have an offense. We won't be seeing them in the Super Bowl right? Ha.

Right now, the Ravens, Pats, Texans and Chiefs look like the clear division leaders. Wild card teams are Bills and Steelers, though the Titans will probably overtake Pittsburgh. That means the Pats would likely play either the Texans or Bills in the divisional round. Yes, Texans dominated the Pats last night, but they always underperform in the playoffs. Bills have no playoff experience. That sets up either Ravens or Chiefs in the AFC championship. I don't trust Andy Reid with shit in the playoffs. Ravens are everyone's pick for Super Bowl, but I feel like Belichick will be able to figure Lamar out in a rematch.

So, in conclusion, the Pats will beat the Niners in the Super Bowl.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

After tonight's game, it is possible that the Niners travel to Washington DC for the first round of the playoffs

Spoiler:

I thought pats D was supposed to be good lol

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information