+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zup everyone!

Default Zup everyone!

Hi! I am a guy from Sweden that loves One Piece and started getting into One Piece in late 2015. Before that I hadn't read any manga whatsoever but I just fell in love One Piece right at the get-go, everything about is just epic and exctiting! Since then I've been but an ardent follower of the story with my own unique takes and viewpoints that I love to share and discuss. <br><br>Maybe some of you may know me from Orojackson where I have the same username and maybe some of you have seen me on youtube where I have a small youtube channel. Now that they're, sadly, closing down OJ I decided to move elsewhere, to a forum where One Piece is front and center. I have many ideas and theorist that I want to share and piublish here that will otherwise be lost, I've decided to move my content and theories over to this forum for you to enojy and partake of and share your views about. I hope that we can all have fun in our love for One Piece and that my journey here will be every bit as fun as my year long journey on Orojackson has been. Sheers!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyHvtnb9pDM0XuqpBQTKh6Q?view_as=subscriber
    https://orojackson.com/one-piece-the...mindset.33162/
    Last edited by Critical_Mindset; July 15th, 2019 at 02:31 AM.

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Default Re: Zup everyone!

Welcome to Arlong Park! Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Hidden:

Welcome!

Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - Unknown; Character - Unknown; Series - Unknown

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy being here! With lots of new threads created daily, I like this one!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I wonder if its possible for an admin to verify or activate my account as I can’t post any threads. Do I have to post 10 messages or something like that toearn those privileges? I really have something I want to publish if that’s alright. And I might get more active on this forum from now on :)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Critical_Mindset; August 6th, 2019 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical_Mindset View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I wonder if its possible for an admin to verify or activate my account as I can’t post any threads. Do I have to post 10 messages or something like that toearn those privileges? I really have something I want to publish if that’s alright. And I might get more active on this forum from now on :)

Thanks!
    New users have to wait a while and post a while before they can make new threads. But in the meantime, create your topic post here and I can see about merging it into its own thread for you.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information