+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1687

Thread: Marvel TV Series Thread

Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

Last week's Agents of Shield

I like it after things got into gear. Don't I need spoilers? Guess it won't hurt.
    Spoiler:
    The first 10mins I was chugging along, getting frustrated at Simmons for not telling Fitz everything, but I'm glad she had a good reason. Great seeing The Doctor again. Horror Simmons, eh, I don't really care, but it was an interesting way to personify for dark side, I guess.

It was also a cool way for us to see moments in their past and it's nice Fitz it up to date on everything. That entire scene in the containment room was gold, best part of the episode. And, it never occurred to me the bats destroyed Enock's planet. Good tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Agents of Shield S6 Ep 6 - Inescapable

Spoiler:
    This was certainly a very conceptual episode. It reminded me of Buffy's Restless at the beginning. We did get some interesting insight into our characters Fitz and Simmons. But they mostly aired out their old laundry which was very necessary and I'm glad it happened. Well, we did get to see how they first met and how they got on the team. That was very cute. Also, Simmons has a music box of repressed pain. It really feels like they added that just so they could create the parallel between Simmons's monster and Fitz's. But it worked well enough.

Until they started making out with each other. It did fit the style of the episode which was thoroughly very comedic even when an actual horror movie monster was trying to murder them. I think I would have preferred a more serious approach though. Especially when Leo and Jemma were arguing in the pod at the end. It lost some of its punch by being portrayed as funny.

So I believe that Fitz is up-to-date now except he doesn't know what 'he' did to Daisy. I was hoping that would come out, too. Maybe in a later episode. Jemma certainly mentioned in the memory of the Academy that Fitz was not too far away from madness. Which apparently makes those two perfect for each other. I don't know how I feel about that...

On a more uplifting note: Enoch came through! Who knows how he managed it, but hooray for our rebel Chronicom. Now get them to the team so together they can deal with the inevitable destruction of Earth. Again.
    Spoiler:
    I see the evil sides getting together as proof they're made for each other. But, yeah, would've been nice if they fought their bad sides, but I guess it was more about accepting each other. I guess… I don't know. They're both f-ed up and it's okay. A realistic approach to finding your soul mate. Snow White or Cinderella this isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Shield S606

Not a fan except the first and last 5 minutes

Spoiler:

It's good that they are finally together.

Fitz and Jemma have been really friends for more than a decade. They've been together for 2-3 years. They have face plenty of personal struggles and crazy circunstances. I do not buy that Jemma would refuse to have a genuine conversation with Fitz and prefer to regress to a child. It would be silly with Daisy or Coulson. Remember how in the framework she tried to talk to Coulson despite it not making sense? It's even more sillier with Fitz. And by the way, it's the information they need to stay alive and possibly.

I also think they wasted a lot of interesting material. Fitz feeling like a replacement especially with the mariage. Or some nice bonding over Coulson death. Some laughs about how Jemma couldn't hear the proposal and she did it also. Also making Leopold boringly evil instead than it being a part of Fitz personality like in last season.

I always find it annoying when the main characters gets to do what they want but the secondary cast have to learn some BS lessons. OF course we can save earth with time travel. But when it's not earth suddenly it is important to let the flow of time work properly. And a archeologist just took out a batalion of bounty hunters.

I did enjoy the last conversation and bloody mary Jemma tho.
    Spoiler:
    Why don't you write for this show? It would be 100x better. And, yes, Simmons not telling Fitz what's up was annoying but at least most of it is out in the open now.

It's obvious how Enoch stopped the bounty hunters. Remember, he's an expert in all things sexual.

NNID: jervinnectar

For the mystery of s6
    Spoiler:

I am going with a young Coulson sent to the past by Fitz's tech and has lived so long he forgot most of his time on earth. Leaving him with only little bits like Coulson sounding familiar or using the same phrases from back then.

There's also a theory(not for me) that maybe Fitz playing with the monolyth create the Shriek and he is the creator Alt-Couson is searching for.

Spoiler:
    I wonder if we are done with Fitz dark side or if it is done.

Either way Fitz will always be my favorite and I'm glad him and Enoch are finally together. Maybe he can help Fitz properly enjoy his rekindling with Jemma with some new tricks. He is technically just a toy and has Nectar as reminded me he is an expert in sexual satisfection.

I finished Jessica Jones season 3 a few days ago. Frankly, now that everything is mostly wrapped up I'm satisfied with the series, and glad with what I got to watch.

Spoiler:
    Poor Trish, I guess. While everything that happened was her fault, this last season really drove home this series themes of abuse and how other people's action can shape a person's life. I remember seeing Trish practice martial arts in season 1 and thinking it was in an effort to defend her sister, but now all I'm seeing are signs and symptoms of personality flaws that turned her into a killer. I appreciate that they managed to create and compete a series-long story arc with her character. On that note, I also appreciate this show for introducing me to Jessica Jones as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    I finished Jessica Jones season 3 a few days ago. Frankly, now that everything is mostly wrapped up I'm satisfied with the series, and glad with what I got to watch.

Spoiler:
    Poor Trish, I guess. While everything that happened was her fault, this last season really drove home this series themes of abuse and how other people's action can shape a person's life. I remember seeing Trish practice martial arts in season 1 and thinking it was in an effort to defend her sister, but now all I'm seeing are signs and symptoms of personality flaws that turned her into a killer. I appreciate that they managed to create and compete a series-long story arc with her character. On that note, I also appreciate this show for introducing me to Jessica Jones as a character.
    Oh yeah, I also finished watching that show. I really liked this season and I am satisfied with the ending, too.

Spoiler:
    Definitely poor Trish. At least she realized that she was in the wrong in the end. It sucks that her going to the Raft is the last we'll ever see of her though.

Hogarth's plot did not really amount to anything. She was a horrible person throughout the whole show and having a terminal disease didn't affect that. It just made her more proactive in her horribleness.

The villain of the season was okay. He was creepy enough in his Life Is Strange murder photographer kind of way. He wasn't really a threat to Jessica, but that wasn't his purpose. I think it worked very well.

Jessica decides to stay in NY to be a hero. Right? I think so. It reminds me of the ending of the Veronica Mars movie where Veronica can't leave her old life behind either. Is that a Noir thing? Although it feels more positive in Jessica's case. I feel for her. She's lost any familial connection she had in the last coupole months. Again. But she'll keep on pushing!

Edit: I forgot what I came here for.

Agents of Shield S6 Ep 7 - Toldja

Spoiler:
    Maybe I forgot because I'm getting frustrated with this season.

Nope, you're not back on Earth yet. But here is this new character that will now get you to Earth. Why are we spinning our wheels so, so much? I'm starting to believe the theory that Fitz is the Shriek Creator and Sarge will recognize him when he finally gets there. Of course, next episode, the spaceship jumping device will malfunction and they'll end up on the other side of the universe, so we'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Enoch is gone now though. I suppose that means he really has completed his mission.

The other thing that's frustrating is that our agents keep making stupid decisions. They know that the Shriek hosts can explode and that they are trying to get to each other. They then decide to put two of them on their ship. They then decide to open the door to the containment unit and shoot them very unenthusiastically. That nameless agent was specifically waiting to die as per the script. Later, May gets a tense moment where she doesn't know whether YoYo and the other agent survived. Except, we already know, so there was no tension.

And lastly, everything's still very funny. Getting captured by Mr. Kitson and getting placed into a guillotine seems to be hilarious. Maybe Fitz and Simmons (and the third whose head got chopped off) are just losing it. That's my explanation. Ah, but then there's also a dragon-man inside the Shield base. Okay.

Deke flirting was kinda cute. I didn't realize he wasn't aware that Fitz died. He dropped the term multiverse again, so that's probably fodder for MCU canon people.

So...all in all, I feel like I've been patient, but I'm used to better quality from this show. I do still enjoy watching, of course.
    Last edited by Huschel; June 29th, 2019 at 12:14 AM.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

Shield S6E07

A pretty decent episode I would say. Entertaining.

Spoiler:

People on Kitson are fun. I liked the game master story being so immoral yet so inspiring. I was sure Fitz would get him to make a deal. But nope and that fine gambler just died. Not the biggest fan of Simmons obsession with hallucinogens. I'm hoping that once on earth she can get some real material to work with. Fitz is still doing fine with some mighty girly scream.

Noooooooooo. I don't want to lose Enoch. He was one of the best addition to the cast. I don't think I have ever warm up to a new addition to the crew so fast. Except maybe Mack when he was helping Fitz. He's one of those rare chracters that never disapoints and in a season full of stumbles you need that. Or maybe it is better to leave on a high note. I'm looking forward to his return in the finale. He makes me think of Aida. It's hard to play the robot well(Aida transformation from muted robot to woman full of life is one of the best acting of shield). I think every chronocromes after are a testament to it. I'm sure he is currently in a brothel using his skills to earn the money to leave the planet.

I love FitzSommons and their love story. I have always been invested in seeing them get together. I was not a fan of Daisy trying to force herself into that relation.I think those grown adults are mature enough to handle that thing by themselves. I don't even think it's me hating the couple since I liked when it was May and Yoyo bonding. But it was the right context and she was not forcing herself. Also Yoyo seems unecessarily bitchy and Mack seems like the only grown up in there. He has feeling for her but also a job to do.

Dragon breath was fun. I like that lovable giant. He is so cliché but so adorable. I hope he doesn't die to soon. Butterfly is crazy in that your brain tells you she's bad for you but your pulsions are atracted to her wildness.

I appreciate the bag and tag mission but I'm still not convince of the impossibilty of saving people. You force it out put it in containement and have Yoyo stab them quick. Also Sarge is doing that thing where you are unecesarily vague and I think he is smarter than that. Also he had one good idea. Let's not get crazy and call him the second coming of jesus.

Girl that save Fitz and Simmons(and looks like Leeloo from fifth element) has to be looking for the monolyths. We just mention how we don't know where they come from. So my question is her connection to the creator. Family? Underling? Rival? Herself?

I liked how they handled him not knowing his granpa died. He wasn't quippy but instead was properly pissed. And Mack handled it perfecfecly by not shifting blame to Simmons but instead reasunrring Deke. That's the kind of thing I like shield for. Where the characters don't give up to poor cliché and are relatable, smart and yet vulnerable. Also Daisy feels the same way way that I do about Deke.

Agents of Shield S6 Ep 7 - Toldja

Spoiler:
    Maybe I forgot because I'm getting frustrated with this season.

Nope, you're not back on Earth yet. But here is this new character that will now get you to Earth. Why are we spinning our wheels so, so much? I'm starting to believe the theory that Fitz is the Shriek Creator and Sarge will recognize him when he finally gets there. Of course, next episode, the spaceship jumping device will malfunction and they'll end up on the other side of the universe, so we'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Enoch is gone now though. I suppose that means he really has completed his mission.

The other thing that's frustrating is that our agents keep making stupid decisions. They know that the Shriek hosts can explode and that they are trying to get to each other. They then decide to put two of them on their ship. They then decide to open the door to the containment unit and shoot them very unenthusiastically. That nameless agent was specifically waiting to die as per the script. Later, May gets a tense moment where she doesn't know whether YoYo and the other agent survived. Except, we already know, so there was no tension.

And lastly, everything's still very funny. Getting captured by Mr. Kitson and getting placed into a guillotine seems to be hilarious. Maybe Fitz and Simmons (and the third whose head got chopped off) are just losing it. That's my explanation. Ah, but then there's also a dragon-man inside the Shield base. Okay.

Deke flirting was kinda cute. I didn't realize he wasn't aware that Fitz died. He dropped the term multiverse again, so that's probably fodder for MCU canon people.

So...all in all, I feel like I've been patient, but I'm used to better quality from this show. I do still enjoy watching, of course.

Spoiler:

I'm glad to know such a big fan as you is frustrated so I know I'm not an asshole hater.

I'm thinkng the girl is the creator and coming for her Monolyths. I'm still holding to the Coulson is real coulson that lived to long. Maybe a scene where Sage attack the returning crew and we think he is attacking and twist it's the girl.

Mack mentioned Jemma didn't want Deke to know what was hapenning.

They don't know enough about the shriek for me to be blame them for putting them together. I'm more questioning sarge leaving the bodies in the open rather than a secure location where he makes sure the Shriek dies.

Last edited by desa; June 29th, 2019 at 02:23 AM.

Shield S6E07
    Spoiler:

I'm glad to know such a big fan as you is frustrated so I know I'm not an asshole hater.

I'm thinkng the girl is the creator and coming for her Monolyths. I'm still holding to the Coulson is real coulson that lived to long. Maybe a scene where Sage attack the returning crew and we think he is attacking and twist it's the girl.

Mack mentioned Jemma didn't want Deke to know what was hapenning.

They don't know enough about the shriek for me to be blame them for putting them together. I'm more questioning sarge leaving the bodies in the open rather than a secure location where he makes sure the Shriek dies.

Spoiler:

I try to be fair in my assessment of this show, because I believe it can usually take it.

Ah, yeah. The woman might be the Shriek creator. It's still annoying that we had to make another detour to get her involved. Unless she had been tracking them to Kitson or something. Then it would make sense again. Are you saying that the bat creatures are all part of one (additional?) monolith? Maybe when enough of them fuse?

Yeah, Sarge leaving a not-quite-dead-yet creature behind was also unnecessary, when his whole deal is hunting them down.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ah, yeah. The woman might be the Shriek creator. It's still annoying that we had to make another detour to get her involved. Unless she had been tracking them to Kitson or something. Then it would make sense again. Are you saying that the bat creatures are all part of one (additional?) monolith? Maybe when enough of them fuse?

Yeah, Sarge leaving a not-quite-dead-yet creature behind was also unnecessary, when his whole deal is hunting them down.
    Spoiler:

I'm not excatly sure yet.Maybe they are his army. Kind of like the heralld of Galactus she sent them to prepare for her arrival. She destroyed the chronochroms to know where her monolyths were. Then sent them to earth when she learned they were there. Another option I fiind interesting is that when the monolyths (time space and wathever) blew up there was a chain reaction that sent bats throughout the galaxy/universe via the rips. So our heroes caused it by accident.

The detours are getting silly. I was fine with it this episode but I assumed they would all be together at the end.

Agents of Shield episode 7. Mack is…
    Spoiler:
    …failing hard. Breaking up with Yo-Yo, not telling Dek about Fitz and Simmons, not handling Sarge, it's one blunder after another. I was half-expecting him to turn to Daisy at the end and make her the new director instead of turning to Sarge. lol

My biggest problem is the bad communication. Sarge should be spilling what he knows. What's the point in keeping it all a secret now? It feels like TV padding. There's really not enough going on with that part of the story.

The Fitz and Simmons stuff was better. Would've been nice if they made the guy who had his head cut off a "good" guy. Would've given his death more punch. And can we please stop with the hating Terrans thing? 90% of the aliens we've seen look like them. It makes no sense unless it's about them not being a space traveling world yet, but they don't mention that as a reason.

Anyway, I'll be positive now. Liking Fitz and Simmons interactions and Enok. The goodbye between them was nice. Fitz finally stopped being a jerk, yay! And, did so random dude just steal their intergalactic teleporter? Who needs the Space Stone with you got that, ha.

So, is the red-haired lady the bat leader? Seems like the right time for that person to show.

Agents of Shield S6 Ep8 - Collision Course (1)

Spoiler:
    This was better than last week's. Fitz and Simmons are still encountering issues but at least they made it to the right atmosphere, so it doesn't feel as bad. They're making progress. They also have a cute interaction in which Fitz is jealous of other Fitz. Only in SciFi.

So the new red-haired lady is the creator Izel. That's pretty straightforward. desa got it right, she's looking for her monoliths and learned where to go from the Chronicoms. I'm a little confused that Shield has now managed to find ancient records of the monoliths when I assume they had been looking for information about them before, when they had the first one. I guess they needed to be pointed in the right direction.

Team Sarge is the worst. How am I supposed to root for them when they keep murdering people? Snow seems off him now at least, because she was left behind. Meanwhile Sarge is on a vendetta against what I'm going to assume is his ex partner with whom he created the Shrikes. Love/hatred is his motive after all.

Overall, the episode was only okay, but the last scene was pretty suspenseful, I enjoyed the shot of the tower, the truck and the spaceship. Oh, I also liked Daisy wondering why the universe decided to give them a man with Coulson's face right after they buried him. The Powers That Be are cruel entities.

P.S.: I forgot about the stinger(s). Enoch is back already and he's mobilizing the anthropologists. That should be good. And that other hunter guy wants to abuse Fitz and Simmons's brain scans. Reminds me of Dollhouse technology.
    Last edited by Huschel; July 7th, 2019 at 05:54 AM.
    Spoiler:

Shield S06E08
    Dont have my laptop so couldn't do a proper review but I wanted to mention that this was the episode was the one to tell me I'm not crazy anc Shield can be great.

The characters were smart. The humor was funny but rooted in real issues. Mack was great as director. The spies and villains were making smart plays and the mistakes were understandable rather than be plot contrivances or people being stupid. Even that character I don't like was used to great effect when paired with another meh character.

I wanted that opinion out so that if I don't like the next it doesn't seem I only comment when I don't like it.

Really good episode and hope it is indicative of the rest of the season.

I wanted that opinion out so that if I don't like the next it doesn't seem I only comment when I don't like it.
    Good call.

Agents of Shield S6 Ep9 (Nice) - Collision Course (2)

Spoiler:
    I mean, it was fine. But it was also lacking. Take Daisy's hero shot of destroying the flock of Shrikes by vibrating them to dust. It could have been so cool, but instead it was too short and just not epic enough. And I feel similarly about the episode in general.

Yo-Yo fighting back while the bridge had been taken was almost too easy. Also convincing Jacko to join the good guys. I'm not sure where Mack got the keys to his handcuffs from (most likely I missed somebody bumping into somebody). Rescuing Fitz and Simmons went off without a hitch, too.

Except that Davis got infected. Except that's what the show wants us to think. Or is it?! I don't think we've seen shriked people talk at all and Davis said a few words after rejoining the team. But he may also be a special case because Izel took over personally, or something like that. Then again, the stinger makes it seem like May has been overtaken. On the other hand, that could also just have been May. But would she kill Sarge like that? Maybe. Would Izel? Okay, at the very least, they're not making it too obvious.

We have yet to get actual answer about Sarge's origin, but apparently he's a construct? Probably monolith-made.

Seems like I still have a lot of questions, and I would appreciate some answers soon. Once the team is done celebrating. It is nice to have them all together again.
    Last edited by Huschel; July 13th, 2019 at 08:13 AM.
    Spoiler:

Caught the last two AoS episodes

Spoiler:
    Didn't like episode 8, felt like everyone kept spinner their wheels. And I'm tired of the unnecessary vague talk from Sarge and his crew. It's so stupid and only there to create fake drama. The Bat Lady is basic, nothing about her is interesting except her red hair. Fitz needs to get a clue when comes to people acting strange.

Like episode 9 better. Yo-Yo using her powers in a smart way is always welcomed. But, why didn't Mack order them to take out the tower? If that's Bat Lady's goal, blow it up.

Deke killed it this episode. He's now a parody of himself but I don't mind. "Take 'em away, boys!" lol
    I hope the Bat Lady's arc get resolved soon because I really don't care. Love the main cast interactions. It was a fun episode. And, thank you Daisy for getting Snowflake locked up. What the hell, Deke? And, yes, the stupid Mack/Yo-Yo separation is over! I love Agents of Shield but I wish the writing was stronger. The overall story so far has been lackluster and pretty basic with plots that seem to be there just to eat up screen time. The main cast is holding this show together. Thank goodness for them.

Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread

Agents of Shield S6 Ep10 - Leap

Spoiler:
    I feel like this whole season has been lacking in execution. I enjoy the plot and the answers we've been getting. But there's always something that makes it hard to immerse myself. Like Izel taking quite some time to suicide Davis and nobody even trying to save him. That made his death less impactful for me. It happened because it was in the script. It's just like YoYo not stopping the Shrike from entering whats-his-face, her former love interest.

If I can ignore those moments, then this episode was pretty cool. We learn about Sarge being the same kind of entity that Izel is. That wasn't too surprising. I'm not too sure I get the logistics though. So he got a monolith-made body when Coulson got close to the rift and it was created on the monoliths' place of origin. Izel witnessed that and just decided to also form a body. How did she manage that exactly? She took over a human that was visiting the planet? And now she wants to spread the joy of actual bodies to her whole civilization with help of the Dialis. It's somrthing like that.

It seems like Izel not knowing how exactly YoYo's powers work might offer a good opportunity to restrain her.

Deke and Fitz are somewhat bonding but it's awkward.

Oh! Ghostrider got namedropped. Are they saying that the Shrike people are connected to the rider? Or are they just preparing us for his return? He's getting his own show, right?
    Spoiler:

After being mixed in the last few episodes, tonights episode really got me excited.

Also worth noting, at San Diego Comic Con, they confirmed that next season, the 7th, will be the final season of the show.

As for tonight's episode

Spoiler:
    REALLY enjoyed this one. I was very bored in the last few episodes, despite many highlight moments. Those being ones such as Jaco's sacrifice, Deke and Butterfly-girl's weird thing, and Daisy's AWESOME moment containing the nuke.

Since the start of this season, where in the first or second episode Davis mentioned he had a kid on earth that was recently born, I thought he was being groomed to die. Either him or Piper. The two of them specifically were the ones from earlier seasons brought back in much bigger roles, and they felt like canon fodder. I even theorized before the start of this season that -if the snap was canon here- those two would be the ones dusted.

But in the last episode when Davis seemed unresponsive as Piper fucked with him and he seemed just super drunk, I thought something was off. Especailly with the weird "Eizel vanished" moment from last episode. So I was happy to see how that progressed.

I'm glad we finally have an idea of how Sarge came to be now. I'm sure there is still a bit more to him, but it does add a bit of sympathy to him. It's not like he's an alternate universe version of Coulson. He's pretty much Coulson that was mind wiped. His body is Coulson's. His hazy memory is that of Coulson's. He's a new life in the shell of a very awesome man. And while he's lived long and his biology is not the same as human Coulson, he is as much a relic of his body's origin as he is a unique sentient life in his own right. I'm really excited to see where this goes.

As for the ending of the episode, it seems like we're getting more Ghost Rider, which really excites me. And you know what? So does the Deak/Fitz interaction in this episode. The "other" version of Fitz budded heads with Deak more than anything, but I'm really enjoying this version of them. Fitz didn't deal with the loser, scavenger future boy his other self did. And his grandson here simply wants to be friends with him and is trying REALLY hard. I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    After being mixed in the last few episodes, tonights episode really got me excited.

Also worth noting, at San Diego Comic Con, they confirmed that next season, the 7th, will be the final season of the show.
    I just saw this. ;_; It's okay. Not like it's surprising. I'm still really glad that we got as much as we have, because I was not ready to say goodbye to this show any earlier. But now, they can hopefully end on a great note. Just tighten up the script a little for S7, please. :P

Edit: I just noticed that Mack is back doing what he does best:

Spoiler:
    getting knocked out.

And here's a nice little interview with the producers about the final season. It includes this little tidbit: 'The people who have been watching it from the beginning. Our fans are so dedicated and so loving and so intelligent. And I think that we are trying to reward them for all those qualities in the finale.'
    Last edited by Huschel; July 20th, 2019 at 01:41 AM.
    Spoiler:

Good AoS episode.

Spoiler:
    A shame it took this long to get here. It wasn't worth the wait. I still don't care about the main villain. Cool power tho. Shout out to Davis, I liked him. Wish we had more agents besides the main cast with personality. And, yeah, Huschel, the Fitz and Deke scene was nice. I like it when they get along.

As for season 7, I have big hopes for it. I feel like this season was thrown together at the last minute. The store was closed, everyone was ready to leave and right when they cut off the lights they got news to do two more seasons. There wasn't enough time to get it right this season. They have no excuse next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    As for season 7, I have big hopes for it. I feel like this season was thrown together at the last minute. The store was closed, everyone was ready to leave and right when they cut off the lights they got news to do two more seasons. There wasn't enough time to get it right this season. They have no excuse next season.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm confident we'll end on a high note.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Well said. I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Agents of Shield S6Ep11 - From the Ashes

Spoiler:
    I thought this was pretty great. We got a couple of emotional beats with Daisy and Sarge/Coulson even though she tried so hard to resist. Does anybody else think that Daisy has been kind of a hardass lately? She orders people around as if she was still the director. Which, in Mack's absence, is probably reasonable enough. So by forcing Sarge's body to be reborn/reimagined (by the monoliths?), she makes him recall who he used to be as an incorporeal entity. At least that's what I'm getting from this. This entity appears to have some matter manipulating abilities as well. Or is that the monolith-made body? And at the same time, Coulson is also shining through more and more even though he doesn't know it. It's enough for Daisy to reconsider. Nothing really makes sense to me yet, but there's clearly a satisfying explanation there to be revealed soon.

Meanwhile, Izel reaches an ancient temple and brings along Yoyo and Mack. You know how it is when you try real hard not to think of the one guy who's capable of rebuilding the monoliths? Yeah, that always makes you materialize Flint, doesn't it?

Do you think that Izel's proclamation about humans being limited and only capable of materializing fears will hold true? Or will somebody create something more in the season finale? Fitz and Simmons recently had an adventure in a certain mind prison which makes them prime candidates. That reminds me. The Chronicoms exist. Why, remains to be seen...
    I have another question.

Spoiler:
    If the idea is that the monolith(s) can create bodies for Izel's people to inhabit, what does she needs hosts for then? Can't she just give them physical form without highjacking other people? Maybe it's because the Di'Alis have been destroyed and she only has residue energy to work with
    Spoiler:

Agents of Shield S6Ep12&13 - The Sign & New Life

Ummm...

Spoiler:
    Did they just build themselves a TARDIS?

https://youtu.be/svs40xMTPZU?t=17

More reactions to this (unexpected two-part) finale at a later date. But I was fully expecting everybody to die at some point. And then to be reborn via Monolith.
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information