Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1687

Thread: Marvel TV Series Thread

Default Re: Marvel TV Series Thread: The Inhuman Cosplayers

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Finally got around to watching episode 2
    Great! But now you need to get to episode 3 because

Spoiler:
    it may be the funniest episode of the series? It's very possible that I'm forgetting older episodes but it's been a while since I've laughed so much and so many times. All thanks to the space drugs which led to much more hilarity than I expected. Accidental trips like these are such a trope and yet AoS executed it really well. Simmons and Daisy under the table was just too wholesome. Monkey Fitz was so stupid but I loved it. Daisy fighting under the influence. Simmons steering her! All of it. Oh, also Enoch's existential crisis was on point.

And in the end Fitz and Simmons got reunited. I got what I wanted. Yay.

It must be a scary thing to hear from a Chronicom that you aren't supposed to exist. I can't fathom how they'll clear this up.

So in the stinger we have Sarge using a sort of scanner to point them towards new points of interest. It feels a little bit like they're spinning their wheels while deep deep space crew is getting it together. I really need everybody to be back on earth. Which we may or may not get during this season.
    Edit: Forgot something...

AoS S6Ep3 - Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson (reminds me of Love in the Time of Hydra)
    Last edited by Huschel; May 25th, 2019 at 03:52 AM.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

Yeah, episode 3 is the best so far.

Spoiler:
    Just shows the space stuff is more interesting than what's going on Earth. A little more alien variation, like 25% Star Trek. An improvement.

Classic TV people on drugs acting, but funny. Daisy's got bad luck with boyfriends, glad the show admitted it. I agree, Huschel, this is the funniest episode I can remember. Love the twist with the man being a Chronicom. Glad Enoch got the boot, now he can join Shield. Enoch is the best. I'm glad he's getting more to do.

My big nitpick is Daisy's fight. I wish she was stumbling more about more. Maybe turn the whole fight into something out of The Three Stooges. Great episode though.

Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Great! But now you need to get to episode 3 because

Spoiler:
    it may be the funniest episode of the series? It's very possible that I'm forgetting older episodes but it's been a while since I've laughed so much and so many times. All thanks to the space drugs which led to much more hilarity than I expected. Accidental trips like these are such a trope and yet AoS executed it really well. Simmons and Daisy under the table was just too wholesome. Monkey Fitz was so stupid but I loved it. Daisy fighting under the influence. Simmons steering her! All of it. Oh, also Enoch's existential crisis was on point.

And in the end Fitz and Simmons got reunited. I got what I wanted. Yay.

It must be a scary thing to hear from a Chronicom that you aren't supposed to exist. I can't fathom how they'll clear this up.

So in the stinger we have Sarge using a sort of scanner to point them towards new points of interest. It feels a little bit like they're spinning their wheels while deep deep space crew is getting it together. I really need everybody to be back on earth. Which we may or may not get during this season.
    Edit: Forgot something...

AoS S6Ep3 - Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson (reminds me of Love in the Time of Hydra)
    Spoiler:
    Maybe all this Timey-wimey stuff will lead the show back in the MCU proper.

NNID: jervinnectar

Yeah, episode 3 is the best so far.

Spoiler:
    Just shows the space stuff is more interesting than what's going on Earth. A little more alien variation, like 25% Star Trek. An improvement.

Classic TV people on drugs acting, but funny. Daisy's got bad luck with boyfriends, glad the show admitted it. I agree, Huschel, this is the funniest episode I can remember. Love the twist with the man being a Chronicom. Glad Enoch got the boot, now he can join Shield. Enoch is the best. I'm glad he's getting more to do.

My big nitpick is Daisy's fight. I wish she was stumbling more about more. Maybe turn the whole fight into something out of The Three Stooges. Great episode though.

Spoiler:
    Maybe all this Timey-wimey stuff will lead the show back in the MCU proper.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, maybe. They are all out of time, after all.

What do we think the hot spots are that Sarge is looking for? I'm going with Hellmouths. Pretty sure there's one in Cleveland.
    Spoiler:

^ lol

Spoiler:
    I still like the running away from something theory but it doesn't explain how Coulson came back. Probably a Kree thing. Maybe they're being chased by the Kree. It sure ain't Galactus.

Agents of Shield S6Ep4 - Code Yellow

Guess it wasn't Hellmouths

Spoiler:
    It was people! Or bats. Well, everybody who's not from this earth, I suppose. So Sarge's gang is hunting these The Last of Us parasites and they're following them from world to world? The last place they've been was swarmed by them though, so they're not doing a great job. And why is every character named Snow so bland? Should have been called Fang or Vanille. Yeah, these guys still aren't giving me anything. Sarge is apparently intrigued by the name Coulson which is why he left May alive. Which is good.

Keller has turned into something out of a horror video game. Which is bad. He might just be dead but it doesn't feel like it to me. Poor Yo-Yo, if he is. Poor Yo-Yo, in any case.

Maurissa Tancharoen, producer of the show, was in this episode. Sequoya was so stupidly entertaining. And the last bit with her Instagram stories was severely damaging the 4th wall. This season is weird, y'all.

Deke's been frameworking and I'm not sure it's healthy. Or morally okay to create a framework copy of somebody you have a crush on. But of course, we'd all do it...I mean...yes, it.

Speaking of Fitz. He wasn't around. We're still jumping back and forth between storylines but I guess we'll be getting somewhere soon.
    Spoiler:

S06E03 Lots of fun

Spoiler:

I really enjoy Enoch and Fitz bonding. It lets us see how Enoch has grown and his travel with Fitz and gives him a new life goal and a new perspective on his action.

Didn't care about the other duos getting high. Didn't tell us anything about their character or do any intersting sheneningans. Just sat and said some nonsense.

Jemma with the guard was fun.

I am interested in those chroncroms.

STOP SPLITTING FITZ-SIMMONS

S06E04 Return of a character I loathe

Spoiler:

I was not invested in the boyfriend dyng since we barely know him. But that seems like a dragon and I'm all for a dragon fight.

I want Fitz back.

Deke is annoying. Extremely. And now he makes Shield incompetent and has an annoying girlfriend. The onl proper way to treat him is the way they were doing in the plane. Ignore him and get him away as soon as possible. Sarge would have killed Deke waaay before he escape. But he has the magical ability to make any character dumber/worst than normally.

Actually the girlfriend is fine and would be fun if the rest of shield didn't also become stupid suddenly. But with Deke being a moron and the rest of the agents suddenly becomng stupid to accomodate his humor, the girlfriend makes me roll my eyes.

Shield somehow lets Deke make their gadgets public(despite having a mole) and cannot keep a civilian on a plan. Also May who has always proven a good agent is going after a target with no backup or weapon when they have a whole commando with them. And Mack does the same also for no reason? And ressourceful Deke that could take on May with an anti-gravity belt waste an ICER for comedic purpose?

With Alt-Coulson and May together I'm betting on them sharing information and making the foundation for an alliance of their parties.

I expect Alt-Coulson to become a permanent member.

What a stupid episode. I liked it.

Spoiler:
    If we're not getting MCU connections I'll take dumb fun instead. Mack and Deke was great. Yeah, the episode went really deep with the goofy, but it's better than an episode of Sarge's team being vague and faux badass. So, yeah, I'll take the fun, I'll take the stupid, as long as I'm entertained.

Also, Yo-yo, seriously, you need to work on using your powers at the right time. You had all the time on Earth to grab that bat before it went down Boyfriend Guy's throat.

Agents of Shield S6Ep4 - Code Yellow

Guess it wasn't Hellmouths

Spoiler:
    It was people! Or bats. Well, everybody who's not from this earth, I suppose. So Sarge's gang is hunting these The Last of Us parasites and they're following them from world to world? The last place they've been was swarmed by them though, so they're not doing a great job. And why is every character named Snow so bland? Should have been called Fang or Vanille. Yeah, these guys still aren't giving me anything. Sarge is apparently intrigued by the name Coulson which is why he left May alive. Which is good.

Keller has turned into something out of a horror video game. Which is bad. He might just be dead but it doesn't feel like it to me. Poor Yo-Yo, if he is. Poor Yo-Yo, in any case.

Maurissa Tancharoen, producer of the show, was in this episode. Sequoya was so stupidly entertaining. And the last bit with her Instagram stories was severely damaging the 4th wall. This season is weird, y'all.

Deke's been frameworking and I'm not sure it's healthy. Or morally okay to create a framework copy of somebody you have a crush on. But of course, we'd all do it...I mean...yes, it.

Speaking of Fitz. He wasn't around. We're still jumping back and forth between storylines but I guess we'll be getting somewhere soon.
    Spoiler:
    Desa made some good points. Why is Shield letting Deke "invent" the Framework? At the very least they should set guidelines. That was a showrunner? Oh! Interesting. There was something annoying about her. But, I think that was the point.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    S06E03 Lots of fun
    S06E04 Return of a character I loathe

Spoiler:

I was not invested in the boyfriend dyng since we barely know him. But that seems like a dragon and I'm all for a dragon fight.

I want Fitz back.

Deke is annoying. Extremely. And now he makes Shield incompetent and has an annoying girlfriend. The onl proper way to treat him is the way they were doing in the plane. Ignore him and get him away as soon as possible. Sarge would have killed Deke waaay before he escape. But he has the magical ability to make any character dumber/worst than normally.

Actually the girlfriend is fine and would be fun if the rest of shield didn't also become stupid suddenly. But with Deke being a moron and the rest of the agents suddenly becomng stupid to accomodate his humor, the girlfriend makes me roll my eyes.

Shield somehow lets Deke make their gadgets public(despite having a mole) and cannot keep a civilian on a plan. Also May who has always proven a good agent is going after a target with no backup or weapon when they have a whole commando with them. And Mack does the same also for no reason? And ressourceful Deke that could take on May with an anti-gravity belt waste an ICER for comedic purpose?

With Alt-Coulson and May together I'm betting on them sharing information and making the foundation for an alliance of their parties.

I expect Alt-Coulson to become a permanent member.

Spoiler:
    I don't think Shield is dumber, I think they expect more logic from Deke than he has. Who expects a guy being targeted for assassination to run back into a building with killers? And all that time in the Framework made Deke dumber, trying to live out his fantasy in real life. The guy used to be Discount Starlord, it's no wonder they give him the benefit of doubt even if he doesn't deserve it.

And, yeah, Deke trying to sell Shield tech as his own should've been stopped Day 1. Maybe Mack....uh....maybe he....I don't know. I think the writers came up with the premise then tried to make the plot make sense. Didn't fully work, but, again, I had fun. Wait? Does Shield own patents on their tech? Hm.

Alt-Coulson? Sounds like someone who watches Fox News. lol

Soooo

Spoiler:

Was I the only one thinking dragons?

What a stupid episode. I liked it.

Spoiler:
    I don't think Shield is dumber, I think they expect more logic from Deke than he has. Who expects a guy being targeted for assassination to run back into a building with killers? And all that time in the Framework made Deke dumber, trying to live out his fantasy in real life. The guy used to be Discount Starlord, it's no wonder they give him the benefit of doubt even if he doesn't deserve it.
    Spoiler:

What I mean is that classically shield's characters are adults and proper spies and the show use clichés to make clever twist. Like Daisy seemingly falling for Ward's BS only to reveal she was extracting information. Or May being mad at Coulson but still making sure to follow his order because the mission. Or the numerous time where someone is running a con on them but Coulson and May catch it because they are trained spy.

The show usually is smart at not letting plot or humor ruins the character's development/abilities. It's funny to have Enoch mention he is a sexbot. But he does it because he can use that skill to earn money and escape. It's funny that Deke shoots the guy when he is down but it takes from his survivalist nature that he would waste such weapon and it becomes contrived when you see it so you can't use it on the big guy. Or Yoyo not catching the bat/ putting the guy isolation with her speed.

A lot of contrivances and cheap jokes I know SHIELD to be better than that.

Yeah, I agree with that criticism as well.

Spoiler:
    They could have easily written it in a way that wouldn't make Yo-Yo look incompetent. Unless that's the point. :(
    I also completely forgot about Deke looking into the camera at the beginning. That was strange. And I hated him emptying his gun for no reason. Saw the consequences coming a mile away. And so did the big guy who didn't even care that a gun was pointed his way. He knew it was empty.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Soooo

Spoiler:

Was I the only one thinking dragons?

Maybe...I don't know what you're referring to.
    Spoiler:

Maybe...I don't know what you're referring to.
    Spoiler:
    The bats inside Yoyo's boyfriend

Agents of Shield - Season 6 Episode 5 - The Other Thing

Spoiler:
    The plot lines are converging and it's about time. So from what Sarge had to tell May while she was a hostage and interrogated him, we now have confirmation that those bats (they're not birds, show!) travel from planet to planet, infect hosts, and I suppose eventually spell demise for the planet before moving on when their master/creator entity shows up. And Sarge's plan was to end it this time when that entity would arrive, probably by blowing up Earth. May didn't feel like letting that happen so she took advantage of Snow's one-dimensionality, before handling Sarge. Him I like now, by the way. He's such an asshole. It seems very likely that Shield and team Sarge will have to work together soon enough to stop whatever will be coming to Earth.

But first, Daisy returns to Earth. Without Fitz and without Simmons because they are being held hostage by Chronicoms. There's lots of capturing going on this season. And the whole plot-line aboard the Confederacy ship seemed somewhat trite. Using Simmons as motivation is a little bit gross and Ruby did it last year already anyway. At least Simmons got to say thank you to the deep space team. I forget if she apologized. Probably not...

Oh, I think this means that it was the Chronicoms who attacked Enoch and Fitz in the first episode, right? But they got away that time. TheChronicom's home planet has been destroyed by the bat plague which is how everything is getting connected. And they want to use time travel to prevent that from having happened. I guess you don't need an extinction-level event to act if it's your own race in peril. We're also going back to the monoliths again. I can't believe they've been a part of this show since the second half of season 2. This time, we'll find out what the mysterious third monolith is all about. According to doctor Benson it's life and death. But also why is that his guess? We might learn more in South America! Maybe we'll also learn more about their general origin. It has been stated that they're Kree-made. But how did they make them and what was their purpose? I just wanna know.

It was nice to see some of Coulson's last moments. And Sarge claims that he's been around for a century which would make him the original. If there is one. I don't know, 100 years is a weird amount of time. It's not overly long but clearly too long. Maybe he's bullshitting.

Decent episode but still nothing has wowed me. It's been a little bit wheel-spinny with the constant capturing. Hopefully they'll drop a bomb on us soon.

P.S. Keller is confirmed dead, I guess. I almost forgot about that.
    Last edited by Huschel; June 15th, 2019 at 12:14 AM.
    Spoiler:

Agents of Shield - Season 6 Episode 5 - The Other Thing

Spoiler:

Oh, I think this means that it was the Chronicoms who attacked Enoch and Fitz in the first episode, right? But they got away that time. TheChronicom's home planet has been destroyed by the bat plague which is how everything is getting connected. And they want to use time travel to prevent that from having happened. I guess you don't need an extinction-level event to act if it's your own race in peril.
    Spoiler:
    But it is an extinction level event. The extinction of the chronocroms race. The same way exploding earth was the extinction of the human race.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

S06E05

Spoiler:

I prefer when we see both plot so I enjoy the episode on that level.

I was puzzled by Enoch suddenly turning on the humans but I'm glad it was his way to keep Fitz safe(he doesn't really know the others). Ialways assumed the chronocromes were made not born so it's strange to me they have a planet. I wonder if we go back we will see they are trying to capture Fitz for information and not for punishment.Also Enoch is the only one selling the robotic nature.

Sarge is greatly entertaining. If we are considering time travel I can see a scenario where he is a coulson that ends up having to sacrifice himself and dropped on a planet where he lives so long he forgets his previous one. Basically a loop history. And that's why Coulson rings some kind of bell despite not knowing why.

KEep Deke in a come until the end of the season.

Spoiler:
    But it is an extinction level event. The extinction of the chronocroms race. The same way exploding earth was the extinction of the human race.
    Spoiler:
    But the extinction level event wasn't Earth exploding. It was Kasius trying to destroy the last remnants of humanity in the future lighthouse. Or at least that would have been actual extinction. I suppose the term extinction-level event allows some leeway.

I was also surprised that the Chronicoms had a planet at all. And I didn't even realize that nonoe of the others acted robotic like Enoch. I guess he's always been special.
    Spoiler:

Just a reminder that Jessica Jones Season 3 dropped yesterday. I know most people are probably burnt out on the Netflixverse by now, but, barring a revival, it is the last season in the series.

I've seen the first three episodes of Jessica Jones S3

Spoiler:
    Im happy to have the show back and after a slowish start, I quite enjoyed episode 3. Jessica has such a shitty life full of PTSD. :(
    Trish is the worst, but I also love her storyline. I'm excited to see her and Jessica team up again. Hopefully. And Malcolm is also doing detective work now. Sure, he can come play, too. Not sure what Hogarth's plotline has to do with anything at this point. I wonder if she'll die this season.

So at the end of episode 3, the statue case has been solved. Which means the only mystery is whoever is attacking burger guy, and why, and who is burger guy. I feel like he went to Jessica for protection.
    Spoiler:

I love how 99% of the entire universe looks human.
    Shield Episode 5

Spoiler:

Always good to see May kicking ass. Mac's dumbass reason for dumping Yo-Yo is still dumb. And, what's with Yo-Yo trying to throw Benson under the bus? Uh, you could've solved everything if you remembered to use your powers last episode. I'll chalk it up as grief and move on. I guess it was the Bat Boss who destroyed Enoch's planet. Piper and that guy are so much fun together, more of them please. l

That part with Enoch and the Crono Leader talking about sharing pods and data plugs, saucy!

Man, I was hoping that Shield agent that passed Mac and Yo-Yo in the hall would look at them and make a oh, boy, here comes the drama face.

I got two problems with this episode. One, the not surprising revelation Team Sarge aren't completely evil. Should've got that out the way episodes ago. And, two, everyone being upset with Enoch. He's tried to save Fitz and everyone else was getting nowhere. Fitz and the rest made it seem like they had the situation under control or something. You didn't. No one died. It's not the ideal plan but take what you got and go from there.

Oh, one more issue with the episode. Why didn't Simmons and Daisy spill everything they know about time travel from the start? It doesn't matter if they believe you, be cooperative. Tell them everything and go from there, it's not like they can use the info anyway.

Spoiler:
    But the extinction level event wasn't Earth exploding. It was Kasius trying to destroy the last remnants of humanity in the future lighthouse. Or at least that would have been actual extinction. I suppose the term extinction-level event allows some leeway.

I was also surprised that the Chronicoms had a planet at all. And I didn't even realize that nonoe of the others acted robotic like Enoch. I guess he's always been special.
    Spoiler:
    It's annoying that synthetic people are almost always shown as robotic. If you mingle with other people you'll pick up some of their ways, especially if you're built to interact with organics.

Spoiler:

I got two problems with this episode. One, the not surprising revelation Team Sarge aren't completely evil. Should've got that out the way episodes ago. And, two, everyone being upset with Enoch. He's tried to save Fitz and everyone else was getting nowhere. Fitz and the rest made it seem like they had the situation under control or something. You didn't. No one died. It's not the ideal plan but take what you got and go from there.

Oh, one more issue with the episode. Why didn't Simmons and Daisy spill everything they know about time travel from the start? It doesn't matter if they believe you, be cooperative. Tell them everything and go from there, it's not like they can use the info anyway.
    Spoiler:
    As far as they know Enoch is simply helping his race survive. They don't have much reason to suppose that making Jemma a captive is a ploy.

The chronocrome has been trying to kill Fitz/emprison them. I can see them being careful with information with those people having that has them at gun point.

Jessica Jones S3 spoilers up until the end of episode 11

Spoiler:
    This season has been really good. I simultaneously love and hate what they are doing to Trish. I enjoy the storyline and I think it's been set up really well. But I've always liked Trish a lot and I don't see her getting out of this anymore. And Jessica will suffer again, too. :(

Erik is pretty interesting as a character. I wonder if he'll succumb to the rush of ending bad guys. Except he would probably never do it himself, and he seemed to be sensing Trish's bad juju in the end.

I also like that all the storylines have (finally) converged. It did take some time for Hogarth's escapades to lead her to ask Trish for a favor. I assume she will be the next bad person that needs to be visited by Hellcat. 'You should confess your sins!' Oh, whoopsie, killed someone again!' [cue laugh track] That's so Patsy!

Malcolm is also around. He has mostly redeemed himself for his early actions this season, but he needs to get involved in the plot again. And then there's Sallinger. He's a good villain. His super intelligence or whatever never really paid off. I guess he just applied himself a lot. And ultimately, he was of course just the catalyst for Hellcat to emerge.

Anyway, here's my prediction for the final showdown between Trish and Jessica:

Spoiler:
    J: Hey beanie girl. Whatcha doing?
    T: Get out of here.
    J: Ah, no. You're not the only one with powers, you know. You may be a hopped-up uber-cat, but...this PI can sucker punch you into the next drywall.
    T: I'm not joking, Jessica. Get out of my way. Now!

Trish jump-kicks Jessica. It lifts her off her feet and throws her to the ground.

---

T: You can't stop this.
    J: Yeah, I get that. It's just, where else am I gonna go? You've been my best friend my whole life. My world gonna end ... where else would I want to be?
    T: (scornfully) Is this the master plan? You're going to stop me by telling me you love me?
    J: Well, I was going to open a window and throw you out with an anvil, but ... it seemed kinda cartoony.
    T: Still making jokes.
    J: I'm not joking. I know you're in pain. I can't imagine the pain you're in. And I know you're about to do something fiendishly (glancing back at unconscious Hogarth) evil and stupid, and hey. (spreading out his arms) I still want to hang. You're Willow Patsy.
    T: (angry) Don't call me that.
    J: First day of 8th grade. You vomited because you had snorted way too much cocaine , and you were too afraid to tell anyone. You've come pretty far, ending a life, not a terrific notion. But the thing is? Yeah. I love you. I loved cocaine-hurling Patsy and I love ... scary crazy Patsy. So if I'm going out, it's here. If you wanna kill bad people? Well, then start with me. I've earned that.
    T: (upset) You think I won't?
    J: It doesn't matter. I'll still love you.
    T: (angry) Shut up.

Trish backhands Jessica. Jessica's head jerks to the side because of the hit. Three parallel cuts appear on her cheek, bloody as if scratched. She puts her hand up to them, looks at her fingers.

Trish watches, panting and looking a bit nervous. Jessica looks back up at her.

J: I love you.

Trish makes another slashing gesture. Jessica doubles over and falls to her knees. Panting, she gets up again, and we see that her shirt is ripped open over the heart, more scratches visible on her chest. She pants and grimaces from the pain but faces Trish again.

J: (panting) I ... love y-
    T: Shut up!!

Now she does throw a punch at her, and she staggers backward but doesn't fall down. Trish still holds her hands out, her bloody fingernails glistening in the light. She looks surprised and anxious. Jessica moves slowly toward her.

J: I love you, Trish.
    T: Stop!

She sends another punch Jessica's way, but it's weak and barely hurts her at all. She continues walking toward her. Trish continues to lash out, but nothing happens. She starts to get teary.

T: Stop.

Trish starts to cry and, as Jessica gets right up to her, she starts hitting her with her fists. Jessica just stands there and takes it. After a moment she stops hitting and starts to cry for real. She falls to her knees and Jessica kneels with her, puts her arms around her and holds her while she sobs.

As Trish continues to cry in Jessica's arms, the crazy gaze fades away from her face.
    Last edited by Huschel; June 21st, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
    Spoiler:

Agents of Shield S6 Ep 6 - Inescapable

Spoiler:
    This was certainly a very conceptual episode. It reminded me of Buffy's Restless at the beginning. We did get some interesting insight into our characters Fitz and Simmons. But they mostly aired out their old laundry which was very necessary and I'm glad it happened. Well, we did get to see how they first met and how they got on the team. That was very cute. Also, Simmons has a music box of repressed pain. It really feels like they added that just so they could create the parallel between Simmons's monster and Fitz's. But it worked well enough.

Until they started making out with each other. It did fit the style of the episode which was thoroughly very comedic even when an actual horror movie monster was trying to murder them. I think I would have preferred a more serious approach though. Especially when Leo and Jemma were arguing in the pod at the end. It lost some of its punch by being portrayed as funny.

So I believe that Fitz is up-to-date now except he doesn't know what 'he' did to Daisy. I was hoping that would come out, too. Maybe in a later episode. Jemma certainly mentioned in the memory of the Academy that Fitz was not too far away from madness. Which apparently makes those two perfect for each other. I don't know how I feel about that...

On a more uplifting note: Enoch came through! Who knows how he managed it, but hooray for our rebel Chronicom. Now get them to the team so together they can deal with the inevitable destruction of Earth. Again.
    Spoiler:

Shield S606

Not a fan except the first and last 5 minutes

Spoiler:

It's good that they are finally together.

Fitz and Jemma have been really friends for more than a decade. They've been together for 2-3 years. They have face plenty of personal struggles and crazy circunstances. I do not buy that Jemma would refuse to have a genuine conversation with Fitz and prefer to regress to a child. It would be silly with Daisy or Coulson. Remember how in the framework she tried to talk to Coulson despite it not making sense? It's even more sillier with Fitz. And by the way, it's the information they need to stay alive and possibly.

I also think they wasted a lot of interesting material. Fitz feeling like a replacement especially with the mariage. Or some nice bonding over Coulson death. Some laughs about how Jemma couldn't hear the proposal and she did it also. Also making Leopold boringly evil instead than it being a part of Fitz personality like in last season.

I always find it annoying when the main characters gets to do what they want but the secondary cast have to learn some BS lessons. OF course we can save earth with time travel. But when it's not earth suddenly it is important to let the flow of time work properly. And a archeologist just took out a batalion of bounty hunters.

I did enjoy the last conversation and bloody mary Jemma tho.

Last edited by desa; June 22nd, 2019 at 09:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information