+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Sandman says the the bit about Magellan is just the poster speculating, though confirms they will be deleting some characters.

Yeah, ofc it was bandai namco, I thought that would be self explanatory.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Hopefully, they get rid of Perona.

Not happy about the characters being removed. I'm not even sure who would get cut.

How can ichiji niji and yonji make it above magellan, boh

Yeah, honestly it's weird the entire Germa would get in over anyone in 3. They're almost all people with an important status in the story (warlords/admirals/main antagonists/etc). This isn't even a Perona situation where she gets in because she's crazy popular. I have no clue what they're thinking. I guess they want to really focus on recent events.

Is there any official statement that characters are being removed? I have not read anything yet. And Solids List confirms that also those big charakters like big mom seems to be playable.

Its a mess, are big characters cut or not? Is Big Mom included with playable characters a mistake or not?
    I think itll take a while before we find out.

Don’t get why you guys thought Mom wouldn’t be playable. Playing as a Yonko should be a big selling point. Kaido will also be playable

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Its a mess, are big characters cut or not? Is Big Mom included with playable characters a mistake or not?
    That just about all we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Boy View Post
    Don’t get why you guys thought Mom wouldn’t be playable. Playing as a Yonko should be a big selling point. Kaido will also be playable
    Because there has been no indication that she would be playable until now, and she doesnt really move like a playable character in the demo, add the speculation that giant bosses wont be playable with that.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

She can't be much taller then PW3 Doflamingo, because that mofo was gigantic.

Pw3 doffy was the same size as wb, moria and kuma, ridiculous lol

This game looks pretty hype

Big Mom is, Bandai Namco confirmed through their marketing emails.

Quote Originally Posted by NZH97 View Post
    Big Mom is, Bandai Namco confirmed through their marketing emails.
    https://ibb.co/gTZRSVw
    https://ibb.co/gTZRSVwhttps://cdn3.imggmi.com/uploads/2019...65ef3-full.png
    I know, i posted it one page earlier. Western side of bandai have done similair errors before though, so im not fully convinced yet.

As long as we get Caesar and Crocodile I'm happy.

Here I was hoping they'd make the majority of the 'support' cast fully playable finally since they've got half finished movesets anyway in PW3, but instead we're getting characters axed...

..If Moria and Magellan get cut whilst we get all the Vinsmokes this is going to be a very disappointing entry for me personally. I'll take an arc villain over adding Sanji's entire biological family any day of the week. Especially lame since now Kaidou is added I can't fight him as Moria in a grudge match. Tsk. Waste of potential.

I take it we're building completely from the ground up instead of porting usable assets from PW3 then?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/25b01344...5ezo3_1280.jpg
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/ee86aec5...5ezo4_1280.jpg
    Q7:プレイアプルキャラクターはどれくらい参戦するのでしょうか?

平田 :明確な数はまだ言えをませんが、 シリースズ最大の参戦人数となります。 ただし、 原作追体験を強く意識しているので、 収録エピソードに沿ったキャラクターが参戦します。そのため,残念ながら過去作のキャラクターがすべて参戦 するというわけではありません。

Q7:How many playable characters will participate?

Hirata: We can't say a clear number yet, but it will be the largest number of competitors in the series. However, since they are strongly aware of the original experience, characters in line with the recorded episodes will participate. Therefore, unfortunately, not all characters from past works will participate.

Q8: 参戦キャラクターも追体験を 意識したものになっていると。どんな新キャラクターが登場するか、気になるところです。

平田: いまお伝えできるものとしては、サンジ
    の兄弟でジェルマ66のレイジュ、イチジ、ニ
    ジ、ヨンジが、プレイアブルとして参戦します。
    また、ルフィは戦闘中にギア4を発動すること
    で、"弾む男"(バウンドマン) に変身できるとい
    う新要素を盛り込みました。パウンドマンは、
    ただの必殺技というわけではなく、空中アクシ
    ョンに絡めたダイナミックな動きが出来るキャ
    ラクターなので、変身してれ回る気持ちよさ
    を味わえるようにしています。

鯉沼: 四皇"ビッグ・マム"などの巨大ボスも登 場し、従来の『海賊無双』とは異なるバトルも体験できます。 ビッグ・マムを含めた巨大ボスキャラクターの詳細については、 今後の情報でお伝えします。

Q8:The participating characters are also aware of the re-experience. I am worried about what new characters will appear?

Hirata: What I can tell you now is Sanji
    The brothers of Germa 66 Reige, Ichiji, NiJi, Yongji will participate as a playable.Luffy must also activate Gear 4 during battle So you can transform yourself into a “bouncy man” Incorporated new elements. Boundman is not just a special move, it is Axis in the air ,A camera that can make dynamic movements Since it is a lactor, it feels good to be transformed So that you can experience it.

Kakinuma: Big bosses such as the Four Emperors “Big Mom” will also be able to enter and experience battles different from the traditional “Pirate Warriors”. Details of the giant boss characters including Big Mom will be announced in future information.

Q9: 操作感が変わっていると言いますと?
    鯉沼 :じつは、本作では「ONE PIECE」という世界観のアクションゲームをより楽しんでもらうために、イチから操作性を見直しています 。

Q10:『 無双]シリーズで操作方法を 根本から 変えるのは、かなり大胆な決断ですね。

鯉沼:「無双」シリーズは、アクションゲームが苦手な人でも簡単に遊べるという部分を前提として作っている のですが、『[海賊無双] に関しては、4作目でかつ海外でも売れるタイトル ということで、カッコイイアクションや、多少テクニカルな操作を盛り込んで、 操作性に深 み をもたせたかったのです。コンボが成功したときの気持ちよさは、過去作には ないものとなっており、シリーズの中 でも本作のアクションが、いちばん 手触りがいいと思っています。

平田 : ボタンの連打で敵をバシバシと倒していく 爽快感と操作のシンブルさは健在です。ですが、これまでと違って操作に深みが生まれたので、アクションゲー ムが得意な方は、操作していてカッコよくアクションをく り出せるようになっています。

Q9: How do you say that the feeling of operation has changed?

Kakinuma: In this work, in order to make the action game with a world view of “ONE PIECE” more enjoyable, the operability has been reviewed from the beginning.

Q10: Changing the operating method from the Musou series is a rather bold decision.

Kakinuma: The “Musou” series is based on the premise that even people who are not good at action games can easily play, but “[Pirate Musou] is the fourth title and a title that can be sold overseas. I wanted to add depth of operability by incorporating cool actions and some technical operations. The comfort when the combo is successful is something that hasn't been seen in previous works, and the action of this work is the best touch in the series.

Hirata: The exhilaration and thimble of operation that kills enemies with button hits are alive and well. However, since the depth of operation was born differently than before, those who are good at action games can operate and cool action.

creds to hanfoi

seems like big bosses are playable?

and no mention of magellan, and i think when they refer to past characters not making, i think they mean from the anime and not from pw3, like arlong, foxy, etc wont be playable.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---
    carrot and ichiji gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=CfKxg5nC2RA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exqd7ICXhxU

carrot and ichiji gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=CfKxg5nC2RA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exqd7ICXhxU
    This is set in Wano and it has Diez Drake. Count me in!

Carrot and Ichiji look fun to play as.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information