+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    So what is the consensus on this game compared to Pirate Warriors 3? Is it an improvement? A step back? Something different?
    I would say it is a major step back and feels very rushed. I hope they fix the camera. It was atrocious. I don't think there was ever a time where I was having a great time. I really enjoyed PW3, so it was really disappointing. I regret getting the digital deluxe edition. I may return for Drake, but I've had no desire to touch the game after completing it.

PW3 had playable Moria. PW4 doesn't.

PW3 is the superior game.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I finally got a chance to try out both Cracker and Judge. Both of them are pretty fun as well. I still think Smoothie is the best character from this dlc pack of characters.

SergioM3R extract Files lead to characters of upcoming DLCs.

We have Killer and Urouge + Drake.

DLC 3 will have Kiku, Kinemon and Oden !

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Wvk6M6z8E">

and Here is the Pictures:

No signal of Baby 5 ://

But Oden? man that's awesome

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

they are saving the Beast Pirates for...? new DLC? PW5?

most of them are odd choices, and I'm not really a fan of Generic Swordman/woman trope so there's not much going on for me.

hoping that at least they are fun to play; Tashigi in PW3 level - anything less than that is unacceptable

Those aren't really super-duper exciting for the most part (Urouge's meme power comes through yet again) but I'll say that I'm glad the DLC are all brand new characters and not ones cut from earlier games.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Kin'emon should've been playable from the start considering how important he is to the whole thing.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by puffing.cinema View Post
    they are saving the Beast Pirates for...? new DLC? PW5?

most of them are odd choices, and I'm not really a fan of Generic Swordman/woman trope so there's not much going on for me.

hoping that at least they are fun to play; Tashigi in PW3 level - anything less than that is unacceptable
    It will take a good while until we get any sort of showing from the Beast Pirates in the anime.

Queen so far only has one move they've done so far in the story.

Kiku seems like an odd choice; I can't recall her doing anything that's visually interesting, compared to the likes of King, Queen, or Jack.

I figured Oden was coming, and Kinemon probably should have been in there from the start since they made a model for him and he plays a major role in Wano.

Not a fan of Killer's inclusion (when it comes to gameplay, he seems generic), but Urouge, on the other hand...

...probably won't be crazy interesting from a gameplay standpoint either. (though at least he'd have more going for him visually) Surprised that Apoo isn't in there, given his Devil Fruit powers and his role in the Wano arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Kiku seems like an odd choice; I can't recall her doing anything that's visually interesting, compared to the likes of King, Queen, or Jack., but Urouge, on the other hand...
    I'm assuming that Kiku will have snowy effects for her attacks and a mask taunt.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I'm assuming that Kiku will have snowy effects for her attacks and a mask taunt.
    Considering we are gonna get Oden, I'm hoping we actually Kiku's full Samurai armor as well, since it appears right before the flashback. But at least the mask from Udon is a must

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Kiku seems like an odd choice; I can't recall her doing anything that's visually interesting, compared to the likes of King, Queen, or Jack.

I figured Oden was coming, and Kinemon probably should have been in there from the start since they made a model for him and he plays a major role in Wano.

Not a fan of Killer's inclusion (when it comes to gameplay, he seems generic), but Urouge, on the other hand...

...probably won't be crazy interesting from a gameplay standpoint either. (though at least he'd have more going for him visually) Surprised that Apoo isn't in there, given his Devil Fruit powers and his role in the Wano arc.
    Honestly, I might just get the Urouge DLC if only because of this video. #classic

Urouge being in is pure meme magic

I love the Uroge meme because I actually like his design and I'm hoping he does something interesting in the story but he could be an interesting character if they use his devil fruit well.
    He could get stronger when he has low health or have some move to tank big hits and then send them back to the opponent.

Killer, sweet as hell. so is he power or speed?
    PSN: The_BlueOGRE
    Twitch: twitch.tv/blueogre

kinda was hoping for a Wano costume :(

Maybe his Kamazou-Outfit could be an alternate costume. I don't know if it's already revealed in the anime that Kamazou is Killer. The games mostly include things that already showed up in the anime.
    So let's see. On the other hand are his two fighting styles slightly different.

As a matter of fact I'm very disappointed that we aren't getting any alternate costumes for exstings characters with the dlcs. The old already established costumes would've been an easy addition. In the past at least the ladies (Nami, Robin, Hancock) got new outfits but despite of O-Nami...very disappointing.

A kamazou outfit would be cool, but I can see problems with it, is he gonna wield scythes in the kamazou outfit? Then he would need new animations, are they gonna omit the scythes? Then that kind of destroys the point of it, that said I would still like Killer with the kamazou outfit but with his original weapons.

So now it's just Apoo and Bonney misssing for the whole Wosrt Generation. Apoo really got snubbed hard XD.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information