+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

If they want to keep Rebecca’s gameplay authentic, she should do zero damage on her own and summon Kyros and Luffy to fight for her. Her form change can be a crying face that attracts allies to fight on her behalf.

In less hostile news, the rest of the Straw Hats and Germa 66 have been added to the main website.
    https://oppw4-20-en.bn-ent.net/character/

My most wanted character has been updated, it is currently Oden! Would be so sweet to run around and beat everyone with him.

I just hope they speed up Jinbei some. he was funnish before but soooooo slooooooow.

Not everyone can be a million hit combo machine and thats certainly not Jimbo's style, but...
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Action type:Speed
    Brook fights using high-speed fencing swordplay, freezing his enemies, putting them to sleep, and so on. Included in his bag of tricks is the ability to separate his soul from his body to gain invincibility, or drink milk to restore health. A tricky character indeed!

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malty Ken View Post
    If they want to keep Rebecca’s gameplay authentic
    I mean the Musou games have never been about authentic gameplay if they were characters like Usopp and Nami would be mostly useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I mean the Musou games have never been about authentic gameplay if they were characters like Usopp and Nami would be mostly useless.
    Neither are useless when it comes to taking out fodder enemies. Alabasta, Enies Lobby, and Fishman Island prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Neither are useless when it comes to taking out fodder enemies. Alabasta, Enies Lobby, and Fishman Island prove otherwise.
    True but when Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Law, Robin, and plenty of other characters can do that and make it look better there isn't much to be amazed about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 will be on sale 26th March 2020 in Japan (and probably in all the World)!!

Last edited by redon; November 24th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 will be on sale 26th March 2020 in Japan (and probably in all the World)!!

Sadly, we've not had any of the Pirate Warriors series at the same time as Japan, I think the shortest turnaround was for 3, which was 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy_80 View Post
    Sadly, we've not had any of the Pirate Warriors series at the same time as Japan, I think the shortest turnaround was for 3, which was 5 months.
    English site shows a release date of March 27th, plus this.

https://oppw4-20-en.bn-ent.net/store/ps4_switch/

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

It looks like in this game's version of Wano, Katakuri is along for the ride.

English subbed trailer

I'm dying at Katakuri being a season pass early unlock. That's one way to separate people from their money.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

I haven't been paying full attention to the build up to this one, but weren't the Vinsmokes and Katakuri being pretty well hyped up as new playable characters at the start? And now they're post-launch paid dlc. Miss me with that shit. Gonna slip quietly back into ignoring this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I haven't been paying full attention to the build up to this one, but weren't the Vinsmokes and Katakuri being pretty well hyped up as new playable characters at the start? And now they're post-launch paid dlc. Miss me with that shit. Gonna slip quietly back into ignoring this one.
    You've misread. It's a bonus that unlocks them right away instead of after Whole Cake Island.

You've misread. It's a bonus that unlocks them right away instead of after Whole Cake Island.
    That certainly is a relief! You gotta admit, the big text saying "Early Release," and even the fine print talking about progression to Whole Cake island being "required in order to obtain the bonus" don't paint a clear or flattering picture. Something like "early unlock" and "otherwise gated til after Whole Cake Island" would have been better.

Still not hugely a fan of there being a season pass at all, but it's better than it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    That certainly is a relief! You gotta admit, the big text saying "Early Release," and even the fine print talking about progression to Whole Cake island being "required in order to obtain the bonus" don't paint a clear or flattering picture. Something like "early unlock" and "otherwise gated til after Whole Cake Island" would have been better.

Still not hugely a fan of there being a season pass at all, but it's better than it was.
    If it makes you feel better, the official OP game twitter reaffirms it.
    https://twitter.com/onepiece_games/s...89644781457408

If it makes you feel better, the official OP game twitter reaffirms it.
    https://twitter.com/onepiece_games/s...89644781457408
    Thanks! That's the kind of clear wording I like to see

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information