+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Being an unredeemable asshole shouldn't be a barrier of entry for a character to be playable. If that were the case, Akainu, Moriah, Doflamingo, and Lucci wouldn't have been playable.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Being an unredeemable asshole shouldn't be a barrier of entry for a character to be playable. If that were the case, Akainu, Moriah, Doflamingo, and Lucci wouldn't have been playable.
    I think he meant in the sense they turned "good".....without actually doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    I think he meant in the sense they turned "good".....without actually doing so.
    I didn't read it that way. They HAVE shown a level of acknowledgement for Sanji that wasn't there before in their own tsunderey way. That doesn't mean they're good people now, but there's more nuance between them after being saved by the brother they viewed as a worthless weakling.

Ichiji niji and yonji have nowhere near the plot relevance of arlong or maybe even kuro.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEnel View Post
    Ichiji niji and yonji have nowhere near the plot relevance of arlong or maybe even kuro.
    Half of Baroque Works have more plot relevance than those three if we're honest. So weird we never got Bon Kurei but we're getting these three non entities. Even Reiju hasn't really done much past sucking poison out of Luffy.

They look cool and have cool powers, that's really all that matters lol

Quote Originally Posted by LordEnel View Post
    I agree, but then again, Perona is in both Pirate Warriors and Burning Blood, so evidentially we have different standards then the casters.

Perona is a fan favorite, while the vinsmoke brothers really are not.

In terms of relevancy and recency bias, the Vinsmokes have a higher advantage than Kuro, Arlong, or half of Baroque Works that most fans have forgotten about. That's what the developers are thinking and the ones who want East Blue villains playable are in the minority. It sucks, but that's how it goes.

Hopefully we get bits and pieces from here on out.

Yeah, I think the next big share of information will be one piece magazine volume 8, then jump festa. Until then we will get a scan every now and then.

Lol are people really upset that old chars like Kuro and Arlong doesnt make it in game but the Vinsmokes are all in it?
    Ignoring that they are leagues more recent, have ties to one of the monster Trio and Two of them (Reiju, Ichiji) were high enough in a popularity poll.
    Even if do ignore that, from the bits i have seen of Ichijis gameplay he looks stellar and i have no reason to believe that some of you have a good argument that one trick pony Kuro and Arlong would have better gameplay than a flying Superhuman with a combat suit and elemental Attacks.

Some of you should really let their hateboners in their pants, it really reads like a childish complain from a 5 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    This game is reminding me of how weird it is that Toei keeps marketing Sanji's family. Except for Reiju, they're all assholes and they never exactly redeemed themselves either. That maid they beat is still on the floor of their castle for all we know. Are they popular at all?
    You also have to remember that their dad was the one who made them into assholes, like Literally conditioned them to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Passiopi View Post
    Lol are people really upset that old chars like Kuro and Arlong doesnt make it in game but the Vinsmokes are all in it?
    Ignoring that they are leagues more recent, have ties to one of the monster Trio and Two of them (Reiju, Ichiji) were high enough in a popularity poll.
    Even if do ignore that, from the bits i have seen of Ichijis gameplay he looks stellar and i have no reason to believe that some of you have a good argument that one trick pony Kuro and Arlong would have better gameplay than a flying Superhuman with a combat suit and elemental Attacks.

Some of you should really let their hateboners in their pants, it really reads like a childish complain from a 5 year old.
    How dare you speak so little of my massive hate boner! >:(

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

I don't hate the Vinsmokes brothers inclusion, but I just wish they were more of a team character, where the 3 bros can be swapped out using a special move or something. Then having their ultimate as Black Bug would make sense with all 3 of them attacking

Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    I don't hate the Vinsmokes brothers inclusion, but I just wish they were more of a team character, where the 3 bros can be swapped out using a special move or something. Then having their ultimate as Black Bug would make sense with all 3 of them attacking
    Reiju
    3Brothes
    And Maybe Judge will be better than :
    Reiju
    Ichiji
    Niji
    Yonji
    Judge.
    At least IMO

https://honeysanime.com/one-piece-pi...9-impressions/

"One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 introduces yet another fun feature for fans to enjoy and that’s the option to now customize their favorite characters in their own unique way. We didn’t get a chance to dive deeper into the customization system but from the costumes that we glanced at during gameplay, it seems that players will have some form of freedom in terms of dressing characters up in certain ways, and we assume you’ll be able to unlock more items as you progress through the game. "

This sounds awesome, way more fun than collecting coins.
    Last edited by Solid; September 18th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.

Can we finally have Blackbeard's Post-TS outfit replace the Impel Down/Marineford one, at long last?

Its probably still too new, but we can hope.

Maybe as dlc outfit
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information