+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: E3 2019 - Once More Unto the Breach

Default Re: E3 2019 - Once More Unto the Breach

Meh. They didn't show anything interesting for Pokemon and the BOTW2 teaser didn't really reveal anything. I'm sure many will be hype for Smash Announcements, but the conference didn't do anything for me. I would have liked to have seen some Metroid footage.

Man, Spiral Mountain better come with like 20+ music tracks because by god it's deserved.

DK and Diddy were low key every Banjo inclusion hopefuls

welp, still pretty ok with getting rid of my Switch.

Surprised we didn't hear anything about the new models.

Dragon Quest and BANJO!!! in Smash, Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, No More Heroes 3, and BotW2.

Good lord, Nintendo killed it this year.
    Thanks to PirateNeko for the avatar!

Rewatched the new Link's Awakening trailer as well; it looks really good. Still just 2 item slots but the sword and shield seem permanently mapped. Also I noticed at the end Link had 20 heart containers. There were only 16 originally. I wonder how much added content there is, or if it will just be all contained within that new dungeon creator mechanic (though who knows how you unlock chambers; if it's not automatic with progression then that in itself is a bunch of added content). Also bottles, which were never a thing originally.

Ok, Link's awakening got me. fucking ballad of the wind fish making me water up.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Okay they're showing gameplay now and they changed things. There was no heart piece in the crane game before, for example.

Making my way through the direct now.

Dragon Quest 11 guy in Smash Bros. Eh. Oh, they got the other leads too, okay, I'm good now.
    Dragon Quest 11 on Switch and it has all the stuff my PS version is missing, boo.
    Luigi's Mansion 3. Whateves.
    Links Awakening remake. Okay.
    Secret of Mana collection on Switch. Well, still missing Mana 2 but thats never getting properly ported. And Mana 2 remake, neat.
    Witcher 3. Neat but I have no desire to go through all that again. Will it even run well on the Switch?
    Fire Emblem. I want to love the series because I like tactics games but it just.... doesn't work for me.
    Resident Evil. Eh.
    New Contra game.
    Mech fighting game Daemon Machina looks okay.
    PANZER DRAGOON? THE SEGA SATURN GAME?!@? I mean thats obviously a remake rather than just a port of a 25 year old game. Crazy. SHame all the Saturn stuff was lost, theres no chance we'll ever get a remake of Panzer 3, the crazy RPG one.
    Astral Chain is some kind of RPG with persona/stands thing, looks neat.
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3? Okay. Never played the others. Looks... fine?
    Necrodancer Zelda edition we already knew about, could be neat.
    ANimal Crossing. Looks like... ANimal Crossing.
    Pokemon stuff we already saw the other day.
    Banjo Kazooie in smash. Whatever, I already have Duck Hunt dog and I have no nostalgia for Banjo. Still no Spyro or Crash Bandicoot huh?
    BotW2? And it looks like its going to be an actual direct sequel. Makes sense, same locale and assetts speeds up development.

Honestly I'm most interested in Daemon Machina and Astral Chain, as they're actually something new that I know nothing about.
    Last edited by Robby; June 11th, 2019 at 01:22 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Secret of Mana collection on Switch. Well, still missing Mana 2 but thats never getting properly ported.
    Uhhhhhhhhh, not only did they announce AND release "Mana 2" (localized as Trials of Mana), they literally announced a full-on 3D remake of the game.

Hidden:

Absolute Kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhh, not only did they announce AND release "Mana 2" (localized as Trials of Mana), they literally announced a full-on 3D remake of the game.
    Well they shouldn't rename it as something I don't recognize!

I've never actually played Mana 2 (for obvious reasons) so the character designs didn't exactly ring any bells. I just assumed it was a new game, and most of the new Mana games have been awful so I stopped caring pretty fast. But hey, neat!
    Last edited by Robby; June 11th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Well that Astral Chain trailer and Zelda BotW sequel just made buy the Switch.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but was that Twilight Princess music in the BOTW2 trailer?

If we get the return of Midna in BOTW2....oh good lord I can't take it.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information