+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue Rose appears!

Lightbulb Blue Rose appears!

Hi :D I'm Blue Rose and I came here from Oro Jackson Forum - a ship that will soon end it's journey. I hope this place will be as fun as the previous one!

I don't know much about how this forum works yet, but I hope to learn! There are many things I wish to know - Is there a possibility of having you own custom avatar <I draw a bit so I usually create my own>? Is there a place for people who draw to show their works? How about a place for people who write stories? There are few of mine I'd like to bring in here!

I'm not a particularly good artistbut I like to share things to make others smile. When it comes to manga - I like Shonens of course, but I'm a true conessieur of Shoujo!

Nice to meet you all!

Default Re: Blue Rose appears!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Rose View Post
    Hi :D I'm Blue Rose and I came here from Oro Jackson Forum - a ship that will soon end it's journey. I hope this place will be as fun as the previous one!

I don't know much about how this forum works yet, but I hope to learn! There are many things I wish to know - Is there a possibility of having you own custom avatar <I draw a bit so I usually create my own>? Is there a place for people who draw to show their works? How about a place for people who write stories? There are few of mine I'd like to bring in here!

I'm not a particularly good artistbut I like to share things to make others smile. When it comes to manga - I like Shonens of course, but I'm a true conessieur of Shoujo!

Nice to meet you all!
    Certainly, avatars up to 150X150 pixels can be uploaded here: http://apforums.net/profile.php?do=editavatar

Signatures are free game, as well. And the Creativity Forum has sections for art and writing. One artist to another, I'm looking froward to seeing your work!

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Welcome to Arlong Park! I'm on OJ too, though I joined this forum first. Sorry to everyone there who is losing their community.

To set your own avatar, you need to go to Settings (upper-right) -> Edit Avatar (under the "My Settings" box on the left-hand side), then check off "Use Custom Avatar". For the drawing and writing stories, we have a creativity sub-forum
    here, with sub-sections for writing and for art. People share some pretty cool things there!

Hope you like it here! We have a OP section and another section for talking about other works of fiction (with places for other animanga series, western animation, tv series, etc). See you around the forum~

EDIT: RIP, ninja'd, lulz. Yeah, what Shift said.
    Hidden:

Thank You very much for guidance! Now I'm off to explore the forum!

Yoohooii Blue Rose!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information