+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Chapter 944: Partner

Default Re: Chapter 944: Partner

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    What would be the point story-wide to introduce Jimbei to Wano?

He has no connections there and the good guys are already vastly superior to the bad guys minus Kaido. Adding someone, who might be on the same level or directly beneath Luffy would only further diminish the threat of the Beast Pirates/Orochi side (unless he is just there to job to Kaido and hype him up even more, but that would be a waste and there are enough charcters already to focus on)
    in addition to all the stuff Jabra pointed out, there is that detail where Luffy told Jimbei to meet them in Wano. so like he'll be here. eventually. maybe.

when is shark dad coming home?

soon hopefully. I miss this fish.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    What would be the point story-wide to introduce Jimbei to Wano?

He has no connections there and the good guys are already vastly superior to the bad guys minus Kaido. Adding someone, who might be on the same level or directly beneath Luffy would only further diminish the threat of the Beast Pirates/Orochi side (unless he is just there to job to Kaido and hype him up even more, but that would be a waste and there are enough charcters already to focus on)
    I've been debating with myself about this. There are times when i'm like "Kaido looks outnumbered". then it's like "how can the alliance win this"

- Kaido
    - Calamities
    - Tobi Roppo - 6 people that are higher than normal Headliners, but possibly close to Calamity
    - Headliners which can range in the 50-200 due to there being 500 SMILE users
    - Yakuza under Kyoshiro
    - Oniwabanshu
    - possibly more

vs

- Strawhats
    - Heart and possibly Kid Pirates
    - Minks
    - Scabbards and other possible Wano samurai and ninja

Apoo, Hawkins, and Drake can switch up, idk yet. Also, the Marines could pop up. Big Mom and her crew could make it a three way or handicapped match. Rox Captain could pop up and mess it all up.

it is very good chapter...looking forward to next chapter

Kaido literally one shotted Luffy, the same guy who defeated the top commander of the Big Mom Pirates. And that was normal mode Kaido, not even talking about hybrid or other mythical zoan nonsense.

Each swing of his club can remove anyone in the alliance. The war is over if he swings it 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Kaido literally one shotted Luffy, the same guy who defeated the top commander of the Big Mom Pirates. And that was normal mode Kaido, not even talking about hybrid or other mythical zoan nonsense.

Each swing of his club can remove anyone in the alliance. The war is over if he swings it 10 times.
    I still think there is some seastone in his club, same way smoker has seastone in his weapon. That is why luffy trains with seastone in prison, so he can take kaidou's seastone club.

And talking about the big elephant in the room, the one that is so big it makes SJW look like ant, I would like to see kaidou try to swing his club at him. And that is besides the entire country of minks and 5 out of 9 retainers that are on par with calamities. Ignoring any supernovas and their crews, including SHs. BM and kaidou could need to team up on zunisha.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; June 5th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I've been debating with myself about this. There are times when i'm like "Kaido looks outnumbered". then it's like "how can the alliance win this"

- Kaido
    - Calamities
    - Tobi Roppo - 6 people that are higher than normal Headliners, but possibly close to Calamity
    - Yakuza under Kyoshiro
    - Oniwabanshu
    - possibly more

vs

- Strawhats
    - Minks

Apoo, Hawkins, and Drake can switch up, idk yet. Also, the Marines could pop up. Big Mom and her crew could make it a three way or handicapped match. Rox Captain could pop up and mess it all up.
    Well for sure the rebel prisoners who the old boss Luffy's fighting alongside has said will join them when they escape, that's probably several thousand of various strengths, plus the Kappa bro who needs to be released from his cage (Too many new names to remember, ugh). Kinda doubt the Marines will show up but who knows. Also pretty confident Moria show up after escaping Blackbeard's turf and will enter the fray and power Luffy up with shadows voluntarily this time so he can be Uber Nightmare Luffy and maybe be a match for Kaido. He still hates Kaido and probably understands that the Fifth Yonkou is the one with the power to do what he couldn't, and take down all the others. Moria must have a bone to pick with Blackbeard now too for killing Absalom and he has to know Luffy does because Blackbeard got Ace captured and sent to Marinford so if he's not a complete moron he'll be like, "The enemy of my enemy" and all that. He might still be pissed at Luffy but it was his own fault for making the first move against them and preying on them before. Luffy's probably cool with it like he usually is with the enemies he defeats after they show up again all humbled.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Well for sure the rebel prisoners who the old boss Luffy's fighting alongside has said will join them when they escape, that's probably several thousand of various strengths, plus the Kappa bro who needs to be released from his cage (Too many new names to remember, ugh). Kinda doubt the Marines will show up but who knows. Also pretty confident Moria show up after escaping Blackbeard's turf and will enter the fray and power Luffy up with shadows voluntarily this time so he can be Uber Nightmare Luffy and maybe be a match for Kaido. He still hates Kaido and probably understands that the Fifth Yonkou is the one with the power to do what he couldn't, and take down all the others. Moria must have a bone to pick with Blackbeard now too for killing Absalom and he has to know Luffy does because Blackbeard got Ace captured and sent to Marinford so if he's not a complete moron he'll be like, "The enemy of my enemy" and all that. He might still be pissed at Luffy but it was his own fault for making the first move against them and preying on them before. Luffy's probably cool with it like he usually is with the enemies he defeats after they show up again all humbled.
    I love how in almost every arc since timeskip, the SH crew can amass an army. This time, Zoro and Luffy might bring em in compared to it mostly being Luffy. It was Usopp in Dressrosa, even tho some already liked Luffy.

- Kaido
    - Calamities
    - Yakuza under Kyoshiro
    - Oniwabanshu
    - possibly more

vs

- Strawhats
    - Minks

Kaido's forces are pretty meh. The allance has more than enough body for it. The only real problem is Kaido himself.

hello ther guys..this was a great chapter and a good set up for the uncoming fights , hopefull zoro vs kyoshirp and sanji vs drake!
    well then as you know oj is going down and some of us gonna came her to make this place more fun and active then he ever been , if all goes well we will start doubleing the pages of a chapter discussion for instead and more we can bring spoilers discussion topic and all, be ready for some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    hello ther guys..this was a great chapter and a good set up for the uncoming fights , hopefull zoro vs kyoshirp and sanji vs drake!
    well then as you know oj is going down and some of us gonna came her to make this place more fun and active then he ever been , if all goes well we will start doubleing the pages of a chapter discussion for instead and more we can bring spoilers discussion topic and all, be ready for some fun
    That's sad to hear, what's happening over at OJ?

Year of Sanji, let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    Maybe more than it's been in a while, but this place was active as hell back during Marineford and early time skip. I wouldn't mind a more active forum, though, so welcome!

I'm down for more activity. Looking forward to having them once Oro Jackson closes down for good.
    Andy Dalton the GOAT.

https://youtu.be/RAubWDTsjyI?t=6

Quote Originally Posted by Dranza View Post
    That's sad to hear, what's happening over at OJ?
    It's closing it on august.

It's a really a sad news to hear but here AP is always my first OP forum and therefore, for the longevity, we should thank the 21 people that manage this board.
    I've also had a forum where i become one of the super mod, but it's sad there since the activity is much much emptier than what it used to be (not an anime manga forum btw).
    So, we welcome you OJ's crews.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post

Luffy couldn't beat Doflamingo and Katakuri without G4, and that form did scratch damage against Kaido. This Haki training *HAS* to make him actually fight a true elite without any super forms. If he can't, then nothing has changed.

Discovered Stowaway

I love how in almost every arc since timeskip, the SH crew can amass an army. This time, Zoro and Luffy might bring em in compared to it mostly being Luffy. It was Usopp in Dressrosa, even tho some already liked Luffy.
    Well with all of Usopp's boasting it's always hypothesized that he will be the one to finally be telling the truth when he says he has 8000 followers. I have heard predictions that he'll do that when they get to Elbaf and become the one to rally them all but I think it'll be a combo of many different groups, but he'll still be the one to inspire them to follow him, and not just because he's a follower of Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Well with all of Usopp's boasting it's always hypothesized that he will be the one to finally be telling the truth when he says he has 8000 followers. I have heard predictions that he'll do that when they get to Elbaf and become the one to rally them all but I think it'll be a combo of many different groups, but he'll still be the one to inspire them to follow him, and not just because he's a follower of Luffy.
    In Elbsf, there seems to b e a separation between the commoners and royalty. So maybe he gets the New Giant Warriors, plus more Giants from Elbaf. Between Little Garden and Ennies Lobby, he's shown that he's destined to attract Giants and their trust

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information