+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 887: "An Explosive Situation - Luffy's Targeted by Two Emperors"

Default Re: 887: "An Explosive Situation - Luffy's Targeted by Two Emperors"

No, realistically the best case scenario would be this, plus filler before Wano, so that Wano doesn't suffer in quality like Dressrosa did in the second half.

Only in the second half, you say? I don’t remember it being noticeably slower in the second half, only that the content (fights) were more boring than the set-up for them. And even if they had a ten episode filler arc, they’d still do one to one. Recaps or filler arcs won’t change their slow pacing.

Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    No, realistically the best case scenario would be this, plus filler before Wano, so that Wano doesn't suffer in quality like Dressrosa did in the second half.
    Every year someone says well "a" will be like this so "b" wont be dragged out and every year it becomes well "b" is only like this so "c" doesnt get dragged out. The only reliable way for them to let the manga get ahead is introduce yearly filler blocks or have them take breaks. Both of which for money reasons they dont like to do (shueisha is a main culprit too)
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Every year someone says well "a" will be like this so "b" wont be dragged out and every year it becomes well "b" is only like this so "c" doesnt get dragged out. The only reliable way for them to let the manga get ahead is introduce yearly filler blocks or have them take breaks. Both of which for money reasons they dont like to do (shueisha is a main culprit too)
    To my memory, it was only in the last 7 episodes of WCI that they were able to totally pull off one to one chapter episode pacing. Could be forgetting other things..

From what i'm seeing, chapter 908 possibly becomes 2 episodes and then there's 2 episodes of filler before Wano. Doesn't sound bad. Most of New World's filler have been based on the movies. Like the Silver Mine and Neo Marines. My favorite filler arcs are 3. Rainbow Mist 2. G-8 and 1. Ocean's Dream. I haven't loved the filler recently tho.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information