Well aren't you in luck https://mangadex.org/chapter/772926/1

Default Re: The Quintessential Quintuplets

Damn wasted my Festivus Miracle.
    Could Yotsuba be anymore indecisive?

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Damn wasted my Festivus Miracle.
    Could Yotsuba be anymore indecisive?
    This is more realistic writing than 'Yay, now we're lovers and all my sisters who now can't be in a relationship with you are ok with it!' though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    This is more realistic writing than 'Yay, now we're lovers and all my sisters who now can't be in a relationship with you are ok with it!' though.
    I guess they were more likely ready to accept it sic Ichika's Kyoto fiasco. Is more the fact that Yots is pushing herself into sadness and rejecting Fuutaro is what bothers Miku and Nino.

Two Quints one karaoke
    https://mangadex.cc/chapter/780473/1

Volume 14, the last one, drops on April 17th

OH the weather sure is cold
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/783438/1

https://mangadex.org/chapter/787661
    We could have skipped this, neither Nino just lost a little o character development.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

/u/Mundology just killed me.
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Itsuki the Hungry? It's not a story romcom heroines would tell you. It's a losing girl's tale. Darth Itsuki was a protagonist that collected so many end girl's flags that she could force ships to sail. Being the first girl introduced, choosing to follow the footsteps of the protagonist and pursuing the same career as her mother, being a tsundere, becoming the confidant and advisor of the MC; she consumed them all. She had such knowledge of relationships, she could resolve any dispute between the ones she cared about. She became so wise... the only thing she was afraid of was getting caught in a love polygon, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately she taught the man she fell for everything she knew about love, then he decided to choose her sister instead. Ironic. She could save others from rejection, but couldn't understand her own feelings.
    Iím also not a fan of this emergency resolution for Itsuki.

Yeah, not a fan of how it's all turning out even beyond the obvious problem of Yotsubride. Now we know the end is near, the post-confession drama these last couple chapters feels unnecessary. Barely has any real stakes since there's no changing the pick at this point, and it's kinda....rushed ? Somehow the flow of the story isn't as good as it used to be ever since we entered the "last festival" arc. Or maybe the translation makes it weird, but there's been several occasions where I found myself staring blankly and feeling a bit disconnected, even before the end girl reveal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information